If you used a condom then that doesn't count as losing your virginity

jaw_is_law

jaw_is_law

Im a Hook-nosed jew with a 200 IQ
think of it this way. If you wash your hands while wearing latex gloves, did you really wash your hands? same thing with sex. Having sex with a condom on is like washing your hands with gloves on, I mean yeah you washed your hands but you didn't really "wash" your hands.

if you have sex with a condom, like yeah you had sex but you didn't really have "sex"

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 19036, thecel, fauxfox and 4 others
Alway's had a sub-conscious thought on why we wear condom's when you dont get the real 100% sensation with real dick on vagina sex

now i know why

rubber gets in the way of actually feeling how good the vagina is which is probably why some people say sex is boring when its because theyre using a condom

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036, Lmao, Deleted member 5815 and 1 other person
niggas be proud of fucking a plastic bag smh :ogre:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036, Lmao, Deleted member and 1 other person
Condom sex is like eating sugar free chocolate. Better than nothing, but not close to the real thing.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19036, CursedOne, Lmao and 3 others
Condom sex is like eating sugar free chocolate. Better than nothing, but not close to the real thing.
no its not the same bro, it doesn't count unless you ejaculate inside thats the only way it counts

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member
wow new item opened in the gran austismo game

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 19036, koalendo, alriodai and 12 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036 and Deleted member
Im not autistic because I have no autism diagnosis
You Are GIF

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19036, alriodai, Gargantuan and 4 others
Alway's had a sub-conscious thought on why we wear condom's when you dont get the real 100% sensation with real dick on vagina sex

now i know why

rubber gets in the way of actually feeling how good the vagina is which is probably why some people say sex is boring when its because theyre using a condom
stfu you are a 16 yo virgin jfl

• +1
Reactions: jaw_is_law
stfu you are a 16 yo virgin jfl
Correct but i have the logical theory that covering your genitila in rubber and not feeling the right sensation in the vagina doesnt really count as sex due to not actually 100% fully experiencing it.

Sort of agree, but u got the validation of a girl wanting u, which is 90% of it, plus u got other good stuff like ur dick sucked, grabbing her ass and all that, u just didn't get to feel that pussy.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20370, Lmao and Moggie
Correct but i have the logical theory that covering your genitila in rubber and not feeling the right sensation in the vagina doesnt really count as sex due to not actually 100% fully experiencing it.
it is obviously much closer to 'real sex' than cumming into a sock

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20370 and Chinacurry
it is obviously much closer to 'real sex' than cumming into a sock
Correct but thats not the comparison he made. His comparison was having sex with a condom and not with a condom. In this comparison having sex with no condom should logically and theoritically be better then having sex with a condom.

• +1
Reactions: Moggie
Correct but thats not the comparison he made. His comparison was having sex with a condom and not with a condom. In this comparison having sex with no condom should logically and theoritically be better then having sex with a condom.
nah he said if you lose your virginity with a condom on it doesnt count

• +1
Reactions: Bonesbonesbonesbone
nah he said if you lose your virginity with a condom on it doesnt count
Oh he did i think the comparison was made by me but no i think losing ur virginity with condom counts tbh as a first timer wont want to end up like easy e

• +1
Reactions: Moggie
Raw is law

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: It'snotover, Deleted member 20370 and jaw_is_law
Yep, there is this girl I've been "dating" and she always pisses me off about I should wear a condom.
Gonna breakup with that bitch soon. If a girl doesn't let you hit it raw she doesn't really like you anyway.

• +1
Reactions: jaw_is_law and Anchor_Ship
If you strangle someone with gloves on you didn't really strangle them

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Idontknowlol, Broski and MiroslavBulldosex
wrestling humiliation GIF

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20370

now i know why

My fuckbuddy never makes me wear one and the difference isn't really that big. Virginity is incoporeal. It's about a girl allowing you access to her pussy, not about a 1 mm bag

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20370 and Danish_Retard
Sex is more symbolic than anything.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Anchor_Ship and Danish_Retard
It actually isn't cope. You're just not thinking. Use your head

It isn't just about pleasure, it's more psychological than that. For men , it's the ability of getting a girlto sleep with them that provides a rush. It makes you feel more effective and well rounded as a man. If it was just about busting a nut , we'd all just jerk off.

• +1
Reactions: Tobias Fünke and Deleted member 20370
gigalow IQ maxxer. Difference between "washing your hands" with gloves and fucking with a condom is that you're actually getting something out of sex, whether you wear a condom or not. You are still experiencing sexual stimulation. Meanwhile with gloves, your hands obviously don't get clean.

This is autistic
There is 0 importance to the physical act of sex, it’s meaningless
The part that actually matters is being able to get a girl to do something sexual with you, because that’s the part that incels can’t do, everybody else can, and gl men can do easily. What is actually physically happening is completely and entirely irrelevant. This is why, imo, if you “lose your virginity” to a hooker you’re still a virgin ngl

• +1
Reactions: Johnnybegood
I've used a fleshlight does that count?

Who cares?

You're giga low IQ if you think fucking random hoes without a condom is a good idea.
If you have a GF, she should let you hit raw but other than that, it's just asking for trouble. Plain and simple.

Who cares?

You're giga low IQ if you think fucking random hoes without a condom is a good idea.
If you have a GF, she should let you hit raw but other than that, it's just asking for trouble. Plain and simple.
just get a second citizenship so you can move out the country when she asks for child support theory

Solution : stick dick in vagina without condom . Boom , virginity lost . Then pull out, put on a condom, and finish the job.

This solution prevents pregnancy and STDs, while helping the male boost up his ego.

• +1
Reactions: Looksmaxxer911
Solution : stick dick in vagina without condom . Boom , virginity lost . Then pull out, put on a condom, and finish the job.

This solution prevents pregnancy and STDs, while helping the male boost up his ego.
Just pull out bro

• WTF
Reactions: thecel
reproduction is the only way to lose virginity. a lot of so called chads and slayers are virgins