If you wanna be a sexual person, incels, you MUST become stupider + more gl

D

Deleted member 20704

Doesn't vibe with humans much anymore.
It's a known fact that higher IQ dudes are more likely to be virgins, even looks aside ... Look at Orb, etc. for gl guys who still had issues with girls. Hell, even studies show higher IQ girls are more likely to be virgins later on than the more average IQ ones as well so it's both ways.

Meanwhile, some 5.5 PSL, masc-ish prettyboy has been with 10+ girls and doesn't even know 100 is the average IQ, nor anything of it.

Why? Because even if you have LOOKS if you're too high intellectual/aspie/etc. you will OVERTHINK everything, which just worsens sexual compatibility. When you want to capitalize your bare minimum looks YOU MUST also figure the play of your IQ/aspieness.

You have to JUMP RIGHT IN and KNOW THE ROPES ... You can't be some overthinker & succeed a lot -- it rarely happens unless others pull you up, which rarely happens for most people. IQ/overthinking/too intellectual = MORE LIKELY TO BE A LOSER/OUTCAST/SHUNNED even if you're PSL 5+ in looks too. Intellectuals = NOT AS SEXUAL as LESSER intellectuals; even being SLIGHTLY DUMB mogs KINDA SMART 100%.

https://www.nationalreview.com/corner/high-iq-high-rates-virginity-jonah-goldberg/

Last December I passed a paper along to Razib showing that high-school age adolescents with higher IQs and extremely low IQs were less likely to have had first intercourse than those with average to below average intelligence. (i.e. for males with IQs under 70, 63.3% were still virgins, for those with IQs between 70-90 only 50.2% were virgin, 58.6% were virgins with IQs between 90-110, and 70.3% with IQs over 110 were virgins)

Both retards and smarties are more likely to be virgins, which means -- mentally at least -- being "average" in thinking faculties > really smart.

It's known that many sexually unsuccessful mentalcels are OVERTHINKERS/ASPIES = more likely to be higher IQ given their fear of circumstances/caution. It's well known that the "animal" or sexual essence within is RESTRICTED by intellectualism/retardation.

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com...-iq-link-to-virginity/articleshow/2274865.cms

The studies show that female and male adolescents with an IQ score either below 70 or above 110 are more likely to be virgins.

So just be average (mentally) is LEGIT. If you're too retarded or a bit too smart/aspie/overthinking or intellectual you're WAY more likely to be incel even in the same looks category as another guy who just happens to be more average intelligence. Feel free to expand on this, but you know I'm right, right? And I'm of course talking about REGULAR situations, not muh aspie drunken club scenes & other copes.

Truth is even with looks if you're scared of escalating or overthinking you will always have trouble with women, and that's a fact, even if you can still get them. So what's REALLY most important after looks is not NT, or SOCIAL CIRCLE, or STATUS -- it's BEING NORMAL & COOL.

You have to AUGMENT your brain to be MORE NORMAL, MORE STUPID, and not so overthinking, geeky, aspie and cautious when it comes to socializing. You must adapt that FINESSE; that ENERGY; that NATURAL ability to be SMOOTH & SOCIAL & CHILL/EASYGOING.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: thereallegend
Brutally over for my 133 IQ overthinking high inhib ass. Wish I was low inhib.

• So Sad
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: ErbCel, Deleted member 20704 and mug
Brutally over for my 133 IQ overthinking high inhib ass. Wish I was low inhib.

Inhib is cope, you'll just reduce the filter to the abnormal IQ brain that's not optimal. Low inhib works better for average IQ HTNs/Chadlites better because they have more AVERAGE intellect/thinking/personalities, while the higher IQ are often more aspie, and even more unliked too.

What you need to do is make yourself more AVERAGE in your thinking faculties; less "smart" and more "normal" simply -- and more gl too.

What you need to do is make yourself more AVERAGE in your thinking faculties; less "smart" and more "normal" simply -- and more gl too.
Just become retarded bro

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 20704
Just become retarded bro

Never seen a terribly unhappy retard before -- meanwhile tons of high IQ people are stressed, depressed, incel & committing suicide.

Maybe some of our curses were in our minds/way we shape our thinking, as that could have been the fate that helped seal us as 'cels further.

Never seen a terribly unhappy retard before -- meanwhile tons of high IQ people are stressed, depressed, incel & committing suicide.

Maybe some of our curses were in our minds/way we shape our thinking, as that could have been the fate that helped seal us as 'cels further.
Retards are too dumb to grasp the cruelty of our world and normies are too weak to accept it so they cope.

tfw 110 iq autist schizo and high inhib