If you wanna be tall, you should hang out with tall people

Chadline Chaddinson

Chadline Chaddinson

Iron

The community effect on height is a hypothetical explanation for the clustering of final adult stature within groups of people who have a high likelihood of being members of the same social network.
Our findings offer some support for further investigation of the community effect in height hypothesis. In essence, this hypothesis posits that there are influences on the attainment of final height which arise from the bio-social-psychological proximity of members within a social network.

• Woah
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: klamus, Deleted member 4804, Darkstrand and 4 others
@WadlowMaxxing just sleep next to Robert Wadlow's grave all night to be tall theory.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HellenicChad, Deleted member 3323, Deleted member 8080 and 9 others
You become who you surround yourself with.

if you want a low iq read low iq threads

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9511, Inscol, Deleted member 3323 and 5 others
jks bro love you

• Love it
Reactions: magnificentcel, Deleted member 4804 and Chadline Chaddinson
jaw dropping if true

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4804 and mortis
next level epigenetics

I’m still waiting for a definitive study on nature vs nurture. I’ve heard everything from “it’s just your genes bro, you’re literally genetic trash!” To “If you had ate in caloric surplus and worked out during puberty you might be a chad now.”

• +1
Reactions: klamus
Honestly framecel is the worst negative after height. It’s so brutal

Ok Chad

• +1
Reactions: Legendarywristcel
I feel like this is just confirmation bias though. The same as people claiming that playing basketball makes you taller. You think that is the case because most basketball players from college onwards are tall. But that’s simply because the short ones don’t make the team. The cream rises to the top as they say.

wonder if this shit is true for face as well

The only thing rooted in science is the fact that hanging out around aggressive males is shown to boost testosterone. This has been proven in prison populations where the average inmate has significantly more testosterone. Could also just be confirmation bias (Ie high test alpha male types are more inclined to go to jail). But I think it definitely affects your hormones in some way.

• +1
Reactions: magnificentcel
I know a lot of people are going to doubt this but I have kind of witnessed this myself irl. (now this could just be a coincidence) I am the tallest in my family at 6'3 closest person to me is my dad hes slightly shorter the 6' in middle school and elementary I was the shortest in my friend group. I had 3 over 6' friends in middle school two of them 6'2 by the time they left middle school started at 6'1 then my third friend started at 6'0 and left middle school at 6'1. the two 6'2 friends always competed on who was taller since they grew together and seemingly at the same pace I was around 5'7 in middle school.

Also another bro science thing to add on my mom always told me "your going to be so tall" and other mom shit like that maybe this positive affermation unknowingly made my brain make me grow taller idk kind of similar to mike tyson's boxing coach always telling him hes a winner and a killer and a destroyer of worlds and nonsense when he was training him at age 15. Maybe if you have competition and people in your life constantly telling you how great you are you start believing it and then becoming it. now if only my mom could have told me how great hunter eyes and forward maxilla i would have when I grow up id be giga chad.

• +1
Reactions: magnificentcel