If you want a virgin wife, look at her father

NitoRump

NitoRump

Silver
Not talking about the west, its completely over there.

Most women who RESPECT their fathers genuinely, and listen to them truly are more likely to never have been dicked by some dude.
Most these fathers tend to be tough motherfuckers, be the authority in the household, respected by each person in their family as the leader etc.
If they had a criminal past that increases the likelihood of being what I described. Not some beta male bluepilled feminist dork.
If they have older brother/s its also a bonus.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Madridista, BrahminBoss, dopaminebeyondfried and 1 other person
Hmmm.....I know that if you want to marry a girl and want to see how she will age, it's better to look at her mother - if she still looks good for her age, there's a high chance the girl will age the same way, if she didn't age good, she's fat, unattractive, etc. then it's pretty bad...

• JFL
Reactions: boss8055 and BrahminBoss
Hmmm.....I know that if you want to marry a girl and want to see how she will age, it's better to look at her mother - if she still looks good for her age, there's a high chance the girl will age the same way, if she didn't age good, she's fat, unattractive, etc. then it's pretty bad...
Im not talking about attractiveness, Im talking about virgin status.
I either wife up a virgin or stay single

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss and Gonthar
yeah it's very uncommon for a girl who sleeps around to have a good relationship with her family.

if a girl is close to her family then it's a good sign

• +1
Reactions: NitoRump
Most women who RESPECT their fathers genuinely, and listen to them truly are more likely to never have been dicked by some dude.
Most these fathers tend to be tough motherfuckers, be the authority in the household, respected by each person in their family as the leader etc.
I don't know but I've met two sluts whose fathers were big authority figures - one a police officer, the other a prosecutor, they were both pretty strict, controlling but still had no idea what their daughters were doing behind their back. One of them even worked as a cam girl at home from her bedroom, when her parents were sleeping.

I don't know but I've met two sluts whose fathers were big authority figures - one a police officer, the other a prosecutor, they were both pretty strict, controlling but still had no idea what their daughters were doing behind their back. One of them even worked as a cam girl at home from her bedroom, when her parents were sleeping.
thats just superficially strict parents, which in turn create even bigger whores.
I am talking about real father figures in home, which everybody TRULY respects. They also don't need to be very stict or controlling as just their presence alone takes care of that

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: panjeet currycel and Gonthar
thats just superficially strict parents, which in turn create even bigger whores.
I am talking about real father figures in home, which everybody TRULY respects. They also don't need to be very stict or controlling as just their presence alone takes care of that
I don't know if such a thing even exists in real life, or if it can even somehow influence a girl who's inclined to be a slut...