If you want an relationship, you are a cuck

The Grinch

The Grinch

Lottery winner / humanist / communist
You all are not ready to hear this, but im saying it anyway.
Even if you are Chad, you won’t be happy in a relationship.

Foids don’t care about your needs as a man, they only care about their own needs and if you dare to speak about "your needs, she sees you as a weak pussy. Not because men shouldn’t show feelings, but because a man’s status in a feminist society is so low that one mistake is enough to make him undesirable for a foid who has endles amount of options.
They look for man who can give them what they want, but they don’t care to give you what you want.
They are selfish, self-centered, narcissistic, shallow beings who don’t care about men or about their well-being, they want to use men for their own well-being.

Every foid nowadays is poisoned with feminism, muh female empowering.

And i know that most of you want a relationship anyway, because you got mentally castrated by feminism, you don’t have self-love, nor self-respect, that’s why your happiness depends entirely on the opinion of the foid.
You got told that women are queens but you are not a king. That’s why you have the mentality of a slave, you think with the brain of a slave when it comes to foids.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: falcon1, ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, Canwefixit and 6 others
I’m already a cuck

• +1
Reactions: falcon1
If you aren't dating a JB you're getting the Jewish end of the stick.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22126, Deleted member 21146, Deleted member 21620 and 3 others
Facts
Jfl my homies think im retarded because i'd rather have options than a girlfriend
It isnt a coincidence that one of them has been cheated on 3 times and is STILL with the girl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, Merćer, ManletBlackcel and 3 others
i want pussy

I dont care how I get it but relationship is mot realistic option for consistent sex with a decent girl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: falcon1, Deleted member 21620, Oberyn and 2 others
I want an LTR.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: falcon1, Deleted member 21620 and Ken
i want pussy

I dont care how I get it but relationship is mot realistic option for consistent sex with a decent girl
Sex is basically the only thing foids can give you nowadays, nothing else, so there is not a single reason to enter a relationship with them NOWADAYS

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: falcon1, Skywalker, Kamui and 3 others
I've mommy issues so I want one

Sex is basically the only thing foids can give you nowadays, nothing else, so there is not a single reason to enter a relationship with them NOWADAYS
You end up getting sex with the compromise of participating in a humilation ritual and the realization that you are in a dramatically worse and inverted situation than what your ancestors would have been in.

I'm a cuck-simp and I love it! I've always gone for LTRs. But dates only wanted the meat package when they felt risky. Living on the edge! Filling that bucket list rule #4 Get severely wrecked with a big penis.

They always left me. Like TeeTee Jamona "BeeBee" Williams once said, "I'm sorry, Jim. Your dick is too big. You're a monster. You're not normal. No woman will ever feel good having that Godzilla stretch her out. It's over!"

I’m a simp. I worship women.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620
You all are not ready to hear this, but im saying it anyway.
Even if you are Chad, you won’t be happy in a relationship.

Foids don’t care about your needs as a man, they only care about their own needs and if you dare to speak about "your needs, she sees you as a weak pussy. Not because men shouldn’t show feelings, but because a man’s status in a feminist society is so low that one mistake is enough to make him undesirable for a foid who has endles amount of options.
They look for man who can give them what they want, but they don’t care to give you what you want.
They are selfish, self-centered, narcissistic, shallow beings who don’t care about men or about their well-being, they want to use men for their own well-being.

Every foid nowadays is poisoned with feminism, muh female empowering.

And i know that most of you want a relationship anyway, because you got mentally castrated by feminism, you don’t have self-love, nor self-respect, that’s why your happiness depends entirely on the opinion of the foid.
You got told that women are queens but you are not a king. That’s why you have the mentality of a slave, you think with the brain of a slave when it comes to foids.

View attachment 1867163
Low tier .is threads, i'm not subhuman just average so i don't get it why yall are so pity

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Skywalker
dont care i need my oneitis

LTR with a virgin is not cucked

• +1
Reactions: Kamui
Still dreaming of a stacy tradwife