If you want to cut off your dick and balls...

ifyouwannabemylover

ifyouwannabemylover

Ascended
...then you're stunning and brave and no one can tell you what to do with your body! If you want to cut and modify your facial bones, then you have mental issues.

Regards

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet, mulattomaxxer, Biiyo03 and 5 others
:blackpill:

• +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet
Nah you're just A CUCK

• JFL
Reactions: mulattomaxxer, Biiyo03, NuclearBrainReturns and 2 others
If you want to chop off your dick or tits, you're legit mentally ill and need to be executed

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet, ALP, 2d v2 and 2 others
Agreed. I want to cut off my pubic hairs on my face and genitals. Such a monkey trait must be erased so I can ascend.

7rfivacs0xy11
Pubic hair min scaled

• +1
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover
I considered it not joking just tranny maxx:ogre:

Attachments

• shreck_trihard.mov
    1.1 MB
  • JFL
Reactions: mulattomaxxer, ALP, 2d v2 and 1 other person
You're thinking using your logical male brain. Consider it from a female perspective.

>Ugly subhuman nutcase voluntarily neuters himself (in the process becoming this repulsive parody of femininity which only halos biological females even harder) = a win for women
>Ugly subhuman ascends with plastic surgery = fraud as far as women are concerned.

Never forget that the average woman's machiavellian and eugenicist views and tendencies make the Nazi high command look like amateurs.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet, Deleted member 18603 and ifyouwannabemylover
You're thinking using your logical male brain. Consider it from a female perspective.

>Ugly subhuman nutcase voluntarily neuters himself (in the process becoming this repulsive parody of femininity which only halos biological females even harder) = a win for women
>Ugly subhuman ascends with plastic surgery = fraud as far as women are concerned.

Never forget that the average woman's machiavellian and eugenicist views and tendencies make the Nazi high command look like amateurs.
legit

a lot of men are into traps, so it's fine by me