If you want to fall in love with a beautiful woman.

B

bibodude

Kraken
Joined
Sep 19, 2026
Posts
3,653
Reputation
2,097
Then do as I say: recall the woman you once lusted for deeply—even if she had no idea who you were—and try to fall in love with the memory of her; then, hone your mind until, within your fantasies and dreams of her, you can no longer distinguish reality from illusion. In this way, true love will be born in your heart and exist forever in your mind.
 
  • +1
  • Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: arlo_420, DoidFecapitator666, voks and 1 other person
negative pr retards gotta be the dumbest mfs oat look at this @voks
Hey, can someone explain to me what's going on? Why did you call for reinforcements?
 
  • JFL
Reactions: ICXCLuvr
Then do as I say: recall the woman you once lusted for deeply—even if she had no idea who you were—and try to fall in love with the memory of her; then, hone your mind until, within your fantasies and dreams of her, you can no longer distinguish reality from illusion. In this way, true love will be born in your heart and exist forever in your mind.
lol this is funny but some idiots will take this seriously

Best way to end up trapped
 
  • +1
Reactions: DoidFecapitator666
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: arlo_420, DoidFecapitator666 and voks
Then do as I say: recall the woman you once lusted for deeply—even if she had no idea who you were—and try to fall in love with the memory of her; then, hone your mind until, within your fantasies and dreams of her, you can no longer distinguish reality from illusion. In this way, true love will be born in your heart and exist forever in your mind.
nah im good
 
  • +1
Reactions: DoidFecapitator666
:DogLookingSussyAndCute::DogLookingSussyAndCute::DogLookingSussyAndCute:
nice ragebait almost fell
Ah, I see—you're using that tactic: you're the one trying to provoke me, yet you turn around and accuse me of being the one deliberately stirring up anger.
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ICXCLuvr and IndecentEyes
I’m serious...
Maybe I’m trapped, but I don’t want to be free.
It’s how u develop oneitis, and we want to be free

Doing this led to me having many dreams about her
 
It’s how u develop oneitis, and we want to be free

Doing this led to me having many dreams about her
You see, this is exactly what I want—I want the dreams to come. I’ve already started dreaming about her, but I want to learn how to lucid dream so I can make love to her, ejaculate inside her, and make it all feel as real as possible.
 
Mf didnt hear a simple no in his lifetime prob
You are absolutely right, because I never view "no" as a final rejection; if someone says "no" to me, it is either already part of my plan, or it simply means I will eventually get what I want.
 
  • JFL
Reactions: voks
You are absolutely right, because I never view "no" as a final rejection; if someone says "no" to me, it is either already part of my plan, or it simply means I will eventually get what I want.
blah blah blah aight nigga
 
  • JFL
Reactions: DoidFecapitator666
You see, this is exactly what I want—I want the dreams to come. I’ve already started dreaming about her, but I want to learn how to lucid dream so I can make love to her, ejaculate inside her, and make it all feel as real as possible.
I’ve had wet dreams abt other women in my life but with her it’s different that’s why it’s worse

Maybe I should learn how to lucid dream to combat this
 
  • +1
Reactions: DoidFecapitator666
blah blah blah aight nigga
You should know that you, too, are part of my plan—but you won't realize what role you are playing until the final act begins.
 
You are absolutely right, because I never view "no" as a final rejection; if someone says "no" to me, it is either already part of my plan, or it simply means I will eventually get what I want.
1791126652774
 
I’ve had wet dreams abt other women in my life but with her it’s different that’s why it’s worse

Maybe I should learn how to lucid dream to combat this
That's right—they say that if you're good at lucid dreaming, the experience is exactly like real life; you're basically the master of your own world and can do whatever you please. I've been trying to learn, but it's difficult, and it even led to episodes of sleep paralysis.
 
You should know that you, too, are part of my plan—but you won't realize what role you are playing until the final act begins.
ay neeguh shuch yo bich as up :ICANT:
 
  • +1
Reactions: DoidFecapitator666
ay neeguh shuch yo bich as up :ICANT:
This is the last thing I have to say to you—though it’s also a piece of advice: once the plan gets underway, I’d suggest you stop using that foul language. I can tolerate it myself, but as for the others involved—let’s just say they won’t take kindly to it.
 
  • Ugh..
Reactions: voks

Similar threads

trustfund
Replies
9
Views
80
hanniball
hanniball
tebbel
Replies
1
Views
17
tebbel
tebbel
g4rlic
Replies
0
Views
29
g4rlic
g4rlic
ragingmanlet
Replies
9
Views
102
Sköll12
Sköll12
Latinolooksmaxxer
Replies
4
Views
72
Littlepickel2
Littlepickel2

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top