If you want to fuck a JB and have a big cock, just snapchatmaxx

WhiteBlackpiller

WhiteBlackpiller

150 IQ
Sent a JB your cock with no comment. This will make her horny. Then let her show her face and body (to see if she is M-HTN+ and her adress. Come to her house and fuck her. This works for subhumans as well. Don't care about her disappointed look on her face, tell her you'll fuck that tight pussy no matter what.

• JFL
Reactions: Just4Beast, Erik-Jón and Growth Plate
dickpill is retarded beyond all discription

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member, Erik-Jón and sub5inchcel
What about for little dick niggas

Oh boy. If this worked I would be the biggest slayer in the school

But the reality is jbs would be giga disgusted if any subhuman did this and their reputation would be negative infinity

Having a big dick is a plus, but it doesn't work by itself. The purpose of a dick is to use it as a tool to transport good genes hence why women are biologically programmed to only like a big dick if the guy is physically attractive everywhere else

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: CFW432, 190cm90kg, Deleted member and 2 others
Jbs would get more horny from a prettyboy sending his 3 incher than an ugly manlet sending his 7 incher

• +1
Reactions: idkman and WhiteBlackpiller
Oh boy. If this worked I would be the biggest slayer in the school

But the reality is jbs would be giga disgusted if any subhuman did this and their reputation would be negative infinity

Having a big dick is a plus, but it doesn't work by itself. The purpose of a dick is to use it as a tool to transport good genes hence why women are biologically programmed to only like a big dick if the guy is physically attractive everywhere else
Jbs would get more horny from a prettyboy sending his 3 incher than an ugly manlet sending his 7 incher
You have destroyed my entire theory, caught me coping. Sometimes i forget life is so brutal.

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate