If you want to gain height in late teens… 17-20

D

Deleted member 28722

5’10 pill also destroyed me
A lot of teenagers here are 17+ and are trying to gain a couple inches…
Some people immediately say it’s over for them but there is some things that should be considered.
The vast majority of people do grow at least 1-2cm from 17-20 but the growth is very minimal and slow. From 16-20 naturally the average male grows an inch-1.5. Using variation studies this is the results I’ve concluded.

Some things to be considered, please don’t take low dose AI. At an age that late having a low e2 that’s still above 20 won’t do anything, your e2 needs to be within 12-15. Your E2 will still naturally spike and any spike can close ur plates just like that at a bone age of 17 onwards and that’s the brutal truth. You need at least the minimal of 1MG of arimidex eod and preferably everyday. It’s possible to squeeze 1-2 inches minimally if you do everything correct and are using a high quality Hgh, blasting at least 8IUS everyday, and maybe throw in some thyroid.

I think the minimal for a 17 year old when heightmaxxing is at least an inch in a year, many peoples plates close midway however because their e2 doesn’t stay low enough consistently, it needs to be 12-15 and you need to be using arimidex. HGH dose age the bone age but it doesn’t close the plates.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: m0ss26, kingpiin, hattrick and 5 others
I'm gonna hit u up in pms

My estradiol is 20.7. How much aromasin/arimidex should I take?
IMG 8871

Last edited:
Some people immediately say it’s over for them but there is some things that should be considered.
The vast majority of people do grow at least 1-2cm from 17-20 but the growth is very minimal and slow. From 16-20 naturally the average male grows an inch-1.5. Using variation studies this is the results I’ve concluded.

Some things to be considered, please don’t take low dose AI. At an age that late having a low e2 that’s still above 20 won’t do anything, your e2 needs to be within 12-15. Your E2 will still naturally spike and any spike can close ur plates just like that at a bone age of 17 onwards and that’s the brutal truth. You need at least the minimal of 1MG of arimidex eod and preferably everyday. It’s possible to squeeze 1-2 inches minimally if you do everything correct and are using a high quality Hgh, blasting at least 8IUS everyday, and maybe throw in some thyroid.

I think the minimal for a 17 year old when heightmaxxing is at least an inch in a year, many peoples plates close midway however because their e2 doesn’t stay low enough consistently, it needs to be 12-15 and you need to be using arimidex. HGH dose age the bone age but it doesn’t close the plates.
What is your research / reasoning behind the 12-15 pg/ml E2 levels being optimal to avoid plate closure

What is your research / reasoning behind the 12-15 pg/ml E2 levels being optimal to avoid plate closure
Do you want to see? Or did he already send it to you?

I’m 19 turning 20 in 4 months, what’s the best course of action for me?

Is your plates open? I’ve heard of in BioBros group someone 18 turning 19 who used IGF1 des, and Hgh, and adex, I’m not sure if it’s true yet but he gained 1.5inches. He’s matts client

suicide, you aint growing at 20 lil nigga 😂😂😂😂

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Glacier, CopiumAddict2018, Deleted member 44159 and 2 others
You might as well hang upside down 5 minutes a day with that level of cope
I’m not sure why your saying this. Many teens do have open plates at 17.

I only want to hit 6’3 for now and im 6’2 so

Am taking 0.5 mg arimidex every second day, too less?

Any standard dosing should do the trick assuming your normal levels are 20.
Okay I have real pfizer aromasin, I have taken 12.5mg yesterday, should I continue with 12.5mg everyday or every other day?

Micro fracture ur bones and pray to allah

yo, if you dont mind could you tell me what supplements i should take and the dosages if im 15-16 or redirect me to a thread because i cant seem to find one, appreciate the high effort post.

yo, if you dont mind could you tell me what supplements i should take and the dosages if im 15-16 or redirect me to a thread because i cant seem to find one, appreciate the high effort post.
Kys

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zeshama, zura and becomingnearperfect
Am taking 0.5 mg arimidex every second day, too less?
12.5 daily of asin had me at 14-15 avg. Adex is supposed to be stronger

• +1
Reactions: svlz
Yes we know you are bhai now go back to tik tok you retarded cunt
i was talking about you, retard Paki go back to blowing up buildings

• JFL
Reactions: DelonLover1999

Gained an 1.25 inches from 17 to 19. I don't think I've gained shit after 19 unfortunately. Im hoping to get one last inch at least :feelswhy:

Gained an 1.25 inches from 17 to 19. I don't think I've gained shit after 19 unfortunately. Im hoping to get one last inch at least :feelswhy:
well, what was your stack if you'd be ok with sharing?

well, what was your stack if you'd be ok with sharing?
Nothing. I did two 4 moths bulks at 4500-5000+ calories tho and subsequent cuts at 2500-3000 and consumed a ton of calcium throughout. I don't think that has to do much with it, i was gonna grow regardless likely. My cuts mightve halted some growth too :feelsuhh:

nigga you're supposed to start young, you just angry cuz it's over for you Lil bro
Homie I’ve been on blackpill forums before you’ve came out the womb. Trust me lol bro I’m from .is. You don’t know shit. Your not going to inject yourself, you won’t take half of this shit. I’ve seen many kids like you talk a whole lot of shit and not do anything 😂. You also don’t have a part time job, you have 0 cash and you don’t make bread. I was 16 with 7k non savings and 2K crypto in my bank account and the amount of HGH I could afford with open growth plates which I’m still blasting wouldn’t have amounted too much. Your in for a rude awakening

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover and zura
supplements JFL 😭 god I can’t.

Homie I’ve been on blackpill forums before you’ve came out the womb. Trust me lol bro I’m from .is. You don’t know shit. Your not going to inject yourself, you won’t take half of this shit. I’ve seen many kids like you talk a whole lot of shit and not do anything 😂. You also don’t have a part time job, you have 0 cash and you don’t make bread. I was 16 with 7k non savings and 2K crypto in my bank account and the amount of HGH I could afford with open growth plates which I’m still blasting wouldn’t have amounted too much. Your in for a rude awakening
so how come you turned out 5'10, that HGH mustve not worked its over lil nigga

Because believe it or not most males stop growing at 15-16 lmao. My bone age when I started was actually younger than me. Your not an exception to the rule lil bro. My plates were more open than you at your age

I
I literally had pharma opti. You won’t even take arimidex or letzrole. Just stop thinking abt heightmaxxing in general

I

I literally had pharma opti. You won’t even take arimidex or letzrole. Just stop thinking abt heightmaxxing in general
dang its over for me then

im 15 and 5,11 I want to grow to at least 6

So you've been taking HGH for how long? I'm 17 and I've been on it for 2 weeks with Aromasin