If you want to know how my proportions look like. Here they are. I'm not exaggerating retard. I get called out for being built weird irl. That's how

Growth Plate

Growth Plate

7.5" BP BBC
bad it is. You'd only see a few girls with proportions like mine. This is what happens when a male with 5'5" and 6' parents stops growing in height at late 14 years old when he was 5'7'

Ragefuel if you think I'm exaggerating still. I'm not posting pics because my proportions are so rare that anyone that knows me irl can easily recognize me just if you say "guy with the extremely long legs" or seeing a pic of my torso and legs

I have the same EXACT torso leg proportions as the ectomorph here. The only women that have torsos similar to mine are below 5ft. And I have the legs and arms of a 6ft male

Torso literally didn't even get a change to grow

My mom has a longer torso than me and so does literally most women that are shorter than me

So normal guys!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member, isis_Bleach, gymmaxedhorse and 1 other person
Yikerinos!

• JFL
Reactions: isis_Bleach, n0rthface and RecessedChinCel
It's like I had such a massive estrogen spike out of nowhere at late 14 that my body didn't see coming and just instantly fused all my growth plates

all the fucking tallfags on this forum tell me to get LL because they just assume I'm another regular 5'7" guy with manlet parents that has a long torso and short legs

• JFL
Reactions: GandyIsNormie
It's so brutal seeing my torso be just as long as a 4'11" girl and knowing all the height I lost because my torso isn't even as long as my mom's

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GandyIsNormie and Deleted member 18776
bad it is. You'd only see a few girls with proportions like mine. This is what happens when a male with 5'5" and 6' parents stops growing in height at late 14 years old when he was 5'7'

Ragefuel if you think I'm exaggerating still. I'm not posting pics because my proportions are so rare that anyone that knows me irl can easily recognize me just if you say "guy with the extremely long legs" or seeing a pic of my torso and legs

I have the same EXACT torso leg proportions as the ectomorph here. The only women that have torsos similar to mine are below 5ft. And I have the legs and arms of a 6ft male

View attachment 1878236

Torso literally didn't even get a change to grow

My mom has a longer torso than me and so does literally most women that are shorter than me

So normal guys!
same

• Woah
Reactions: Growth Plate
People underate bodily proportions. Having good proportions, wide shoulders, long limbs relative to the torso, big hands are huge halo

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate
In short, this is you:
Screenshot 31

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GandyIsNormie, Growth Plate, Deleted member 19157 and 2 others
I know a 5ft6 guy who has the same wingspan as me at 6ft. His arms are literally ape tier long. Longs weird af, his fingers are almost at his knees when standing straight up

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GetShrekt, Growth Plate and n0rthface
I know a 5ft6 guy who has the same wingspan as me at 6ft. His arms are literally ape tier long. Longs weird af, his fingers are almost at his knees when standing straight up
Bro has that ark survival evolved build
15A95B9A 7CFE 408C 88CF ED5018CDB01B

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member, Growth Plate and gymmaxedhorse
This is exactly me

My fingers are at my knees and I'm 5'7" basically the same as 5'6"

• So Sad
Reactions: gymmaxedhorse

Users who are viewing this thread

Back