If you want to make it you should invest into chainlink rn

0kami123

0kami123

27 body count of 19
chainlink is bottoming out at 10 bucks if we're lucky, you should be buying the dip rn.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mastermind, Deleted member 6963, sergeant blackpill and 1 other person
ur sig makes me not trust u :whatfeels:

• JFL
Reactions: UglyGod360
ur sig makes me not trust u :whatfeels:
I am giving good advice wait till link bottoms out at 10 by the end of q1 and then see it hit 100 eoy 2022.

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: karbo and Primordial
I am giving good advice wait till link bottoms out at 10 by the end of q1 and then see it hit 100 eoy 2022.
why will it pump?

why will it pump?
smart contracts are going to be needed for transactions when the dollar goes down. New gpus coming out in 2022 will revive the mining economy too which will raise the price of ethereum based coins like link too.

Why u think LINK can still hit high numbers??

I bought mine originally around 9 over a year ago, but now I think it's a piece of shit and done for, even though I'm still holding

I bought mine originally around 9 over a year ago, but now I think it's a piece of shit and done for, even though I'm still holding
I bought chainlink of like 800-900 usd worth when t was @25-30 usd orso. I'm looking at a decent loss on it, atm.
But I hold. Because I can see, it's potential future use and thus value.

I bought chainlink of like 800-900 usd worth when t was @25-30 usd orso. I'm looking at a decent loss on it, atm.
But I hold. Because I can see, it's potential future use and thus value.
totally agree, I have 7 or 8 cruptos where I.bought more than 1000 usd worth and have never sold, even SHIB which 10xd from what I bought and is now sitting at 3x lol.

just curious as to.yoir logic on why there is STILL a long term.use case for.cryptos that are no longer hot, and why they wont just get replaced ?

totally agree, I have 7 or 8 cruptos where I.bought more than 1000 usd worth and have never sold, even SHIB which 10xd from what I bought and is now sitting at 3x lol.

just curious as to.yoir logic on why there is STILL a long term.use case for.cryptos that are no longer hot, and why they wont just get replaced ?
one may replace the other. And I feel I can't figure out the winners perse. So I like to spread out a bit for that reason. If I have like 6 crytpos that are claiming to be the future cross-chain protocol. Than just hope; 1 out of those 6 will be a winner. And if that is the case, than I win also.

* So, there are cryptos that promise to be; the future: cross-chain protocol.

* Do I beleive, in the future cross-chain protocol will be successfull service?
I think for sure yes. Especially when crypto's become more a way of exchanging for (digital) products/services. Than, it's very much needed, to not get annoyed, and fees rapes, because you have a crypto on the ethereum blockchain and the reciever is on the Harmony blockcahin. Normie people, can't deal with such shitty user unfriendlyiness.

* which will be the winner, in providing above servce?
I dunno

* Which cross-chain promising cryptos do i have?
Chainlink; Terra; harmony, Injective protocol.
I hope 1 of these wins.

Do you think, some is missing int his list?
You think cross-chain protocol as a service/product, will be having a good future??

if u would've invested 1000 dollars when op posted this thread you would be down 61.6738% and that 1000 dollars would now be worth $383.262, and if you would've invested $10,000 that $10,000 would now be worth $3,832.62

if u would've invested 1000 dollars when op posted this thread you would be down 61.6738% and that 1000 dollars would now be worth $383.262, and if you would've invested $10,000 that $10,000 would now be worth $3,832.62
chadgod with the stats, still though your calculation cannot fortell the future thus useless.

i think chain is dead but such is nature of cryptocurrencies, you never know where the wind blows m8

Thoughts on ADA?

Until bitcoin starts recovering don't expect anything positive from shitcoins.