If you want to slay a girl online or via approaching - you must mog every single guy in her social circle

DoctorLooksmax

DoctorLooksmax

IPDcel
One thing I’ve noticed going through some of my past slays who were actualy hot is that they didn’t have any good looking guys in their social circles

My old blonde FWB was like strong HTB and had a social circle of just these weird artsy type boys so me as a gyncelled lad seems masculine and like a slayer to her

My ex was in a kinda nerdy social circle so that gave me a chance to project myself as an alpha fuck boy relative to the guys she knew

My first gf even did a very female dominant uni course and didn’t know any guys irl

I’m noticing a pattern here

Any girl who’s got good looking guys in her social circle around her looksmatch will always give these guys preferential treatment over any guy who approached her or matched her online

Infact I would say you need to mog the guys in her circle quite severely - probs a full PSL point to stand a good chance she’ll choose you over them

In conclusion there’s two types of Girls who hook up or find boyfriends online
1)extremely hypergamous girls who have a social circle but want a guy way above their looksmatch and end up pumped and dumped
2) girls without any attractive guys in their social circle - all my HTB slays from online fell into this category

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Jarate, Deleted member 17244, Deleted member 21620 and 11 others
I cringe every time u autists talk about ‘slays’. Why don’t you just say hookups like a normal human being

• JFL
Reactions: currentjoys
One thing I’ve noticed going through some of my past slays who were actualy hot is that they didn’t have any good looking guys in their social circles

My old blonde FWB was like strong HTB and had a social circle of just these weird artsy type boys so me as a gyncelled lad seems masculine and like a slayer to her

My ex was in a kinda nerdy social circle so that gave me a chance to project myself as an alpha fuck boy relative to the guys she knew

My first gf even did a very female dominant uni course and didn’t know any guys irl

I’m noticing a pattern here

Any girl who’s got good looking guys in her social circle around her looksmatch will always give these guys preferential treatment over any guy who approached her or matched her online

Infact I would say you need to mog the guys in her circle quite severely - probs a full PSL point to stand a good chance she’ll choose you over them

In conclusion there’s two types of Girls who hook up or find boyfriends online
1)extremely hypergamous girls who have a social circle but want a guy way above their looksmatch and end up pumped and dumped
2) girls without any attractive guys in their social circle - all my HTB slays from online fell into this category
Good post

• JFL
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium
Almost every girl i fucked was 2 points below my lookslevel. I was always the most attractive guy on her phone, tinder/instagram and social circle.
Otherwise it just doesnt make sense for a girl to have sex with you. There is no reason to pick a guy that she can easily replace with a text message.

Thats how the game works. Lower your standards!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and HerpDerpson
Almost every girl i fucked was 2 points below my lookslevel. I was always the most attractive guy on her phone, tinder/instagram and social circle.
Otherwise it just doesnt make sense for a girl to have sex with you. There is no reason to pick a guy that she can easily replace with a text message.

I don’t think you’re gl based on your own depiction. So i can’t imagine u fucking 2 or 3/10 girls. Mirin ur libido levels

• JFL
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, HerpDerpson and Danish_Retard
I like the science

just mog everyone theory

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, forevergymcelling and Deleted member 21192
You have to give her something she can't get in real life.

Legit

yea. some girls extremely hypergamous they are only interested in chads(>6'3" >7/10 face), other types of girls are also hypergamous but if you mog all of his current social circle you can have a relationship with him.

yea. some girls extremely hypergamous they are only interested in chads(>6'3" >7/10 face), other types of girls are also hypergamous but if you mog all of his current social circle you can have a relationship with him.
I have somehow managed to slay atleast 2 girls who looksmogged me from online dating.

I am gymmaxxed though so maybe that helps a lot

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620
interesting

girls without any attractive guys in their social circle - all my HTB slays from online fell into this category
Water. Every girl I met had no social circle or some soyboys ltn-mtn