If you want to talk about NOFAP...

Deleted member 5683

Deleted member 5683

Kraken
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5701, Ascensionrequired, PenileFacialSurgery and 5 others
to be fair. To many fanboys of nofap there, claiming superpowers.

To quote a nofap-fan user here:
"Common NOFAP superpower myths
1. Becoming Chad
-Not gonna happen for obvious reasons. The bone structure doesn’t change and you pretty much look the same.

2. Incredible Confidence
-You will become confident, but you won’t become so confident that you can handle any situation with ease.

3. Facial Hair
-Your facial hair won’t grow thicker due to NOFAP

4. Pheromones
-I highly doubt this is real, but even if it was it wouldn’t have any effects due to you still looking the same."

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, HighIQcel, Deleted member 1680 and 2 others
Then go to r/NoFap or the NoFap forum:

This site is for LOOKSMAXXING and ROTTING.
nofapping is a looks max u absolute baffoon , imagine ejaculating losing all those previous minerals increasing ur prolactin(bitch tits( increasing ur 5alpha reductase (balding) having adverse effects on your brain and productivity which you need for surgeries
Then go to r/NoFap or the NoFap forum:

This site is for LOOKSMAXXING and ROTTING.
day 0 without jewish tricks

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5683 and Incoming
Nobody cares loser

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5683
nofapping is a looks max u absolute baffoon , imagine ejaculating losing all those previous minerals increasing ur prolactin(bitch tits( increasing ur 5alpha reductase (balding) having adverse effects on your brain and productivity which you need for surgeries

day 0 without jewish tricks
Then go on the sites I listed, if what you said was true then sex would be a looksmin which is absurd

Then go on the sites I listed, if what you said was true then sex would be a looksmin which is absurd
u are a absolute retard if u think sex and fapping is the same jfc , when you have sex you actually bond with another person through release of oxytocin rather than being a cuck the vagina has zinc instead it which replenishes your own zinc storage after nutting inside her. Theres tons of other psychological/physical benenfits u get from sex u won't from fapping

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead, Deleted member 6403 and Htobrother
u are a absolute retard if u think sex and fapping is the same jfc , when you have sex you actually bond with another person through release of oxytocin rather than being a cuck the vagina has zinc instead it which replenishes your own zinc storage after nutting inside her. Theres tons of other psychological/physical benenfits u get from sex u won't from fapping
GarouTheIncel

shut the fuck up you coomer nofap is a looksmax in itself it has so many benefits.

there is NOTHING good about being a coomer. Not a single fucking thing. I don't see how abstaining from watching Jew propaganda is such a big deal to you fags. It's like you support your own demise.

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
JFL at being incel and depriving yourself of your only source of sexual release
not an incel bro i am probably a high tier normie or chadlite amongst the arab/middle eastern people

shut the fuck up you coomer nofap is a looksmax in itself it has so many benefits.

there is NOTHING good about being a coomer. Not a single fucking thing. I don't see how abstaining from watching Jew propaganda is such a big deal to you fags. It's like you support your own demise.
I remember you made a thread when you said you masturbated multiple times a day, so people like you WILL benefit from nofap

What I don't get is why can't you guys go on those sites which are focused on nofap in the first place

I remember you made a thread when you said you masturbated multiple times a day, so people like you WILL benefit from nofap

What I don't get is why can't you guys go on those sites which are focused on nofap in the first place
they are incredibly retarded. its full of 14 year olds who actually believe they get "superpowers" and if you try to tell them otherwise you get banned. It's seriously fucking stupid and I simply cannot thrive in a group of low IQ children.

• +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman
nonofap for ur face

• +1
just focus your entire mental energy on not fapping theory

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Toth's thot, Htobrother and Deleted member 5683
they are incredibly retarded. its full of 14 year olds who actually believe they get "superpowers" and if you try to tell them otherwise you get banned. It's seriously fucking stupid and I simply cannot thrive in a group of low IQ children.
Ok I understand your perspective, I remember reading about the superpowers thing when I first found nofap, which is retarded. But I expected them to have grown out of that phase by now.

chimps only jerk off in captivity, consider this

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
Some users here claim that fapping stunts your growth, thoughts?

Why you would go for no fap?

Bullshit

consider this's me
No it’s legit chimpanzees don’t jerk of in the wild, the observation was that they were simply too busy to jerk off

Lmao just fapped 🤣😢

• +1