If you want your children to be 100% yours, marry a virgin girl.

Gonthar

Gonthar

Kraken
There are some studies that show the DNA of all the previous sexual partners of a woman can still linger around inside her, and when she will get pregnant her children can inherit some of their traits.
So if you want to be sure your kids are only your kids, and they don't have another 100 fathers be sure to marry a virgin girl. Or maybe if you want your children to be Chads, but don't posses Chad genes, you could get a woman who had many Chad partners before.

The implications of the study are that any mates a female has had may leave some legacy—in the form of physical or other traits that are carried in the semen (but not the DNA-containing sperm)—that could show up in her future offspring with another mate.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Baldingman1998, amorfati, BigNigga69 and 14 others
Over !

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: oldcelloser and buckchadley31
>this forum
>children

pick one

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Slayerino, oldcelloser and 7 others
good luck

• +1
Reactions: Gonthar
imagine when @TeraCope54 ’s son is born, imagine it comes out black as my shit, i would love to see the look on his face XD @RetardSubhuman @looksmaxxer234

• JFL
Reactions: Slayerino, Deleted member 14262, .👽. and 7 others
Very interesting

There are some studies that show the DNA of all the previous sexual partners of a woman can still linger around inside her, and when she will get pregnant her children can inherit some of their traits.
So if you want to be sure your kids are only your kids, and they don't have another 100 fathers be sure to marry a virgin girl. Or maybe if you want your children to be Chads, but don't posses Chad genes, you could get a woman who had many Chad partners before.

The implications of the study are that any mates a female has had may leave some legacy—in the form of physical or other traits that are carried in the semen (but not the DNA-containing sperm)—that could show up in her future offspring with another mate.
Don't do this if you're a truecel you need the @Amnesia @Salludon chad stater pack In your sperm

imagine being pro natalist

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser, Gengar, mewcoper and 1 other person
You're wrong. Your side of the genetics aren't effected. It's hers. So the kid will be less hers, not less yours.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14203
imagine when @TeraCope54 ’s son is born, imagine it comes out black as my shit, i would love to see the look on his face XD @RetardSubhuman @looksmaxxer234
Yea, because he fucked your sister?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: n0rthface, TeraCope54 and Deleted member 11758
tbh what difference does it makes since her genetics also has the genes of her father, so you are a cuck of her father?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Melo95
  • JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444, oldcelloser, Deleted member 2729 and 3 others
3babe59351c4c9204d2e105fb771d30b

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14905, Constantin Denis, oldcelloser and 8 others
  • JFL
Reactions: buckchadley31
Why tf is there a law like that ? People are becoming crazy
They're setting the terrain for the big happening. Cucking the people little by little

• +1
Reactions: CANI and Deleted member 15338
They're setting the terrain for the big happening. Cucking the people little by little
All the leftist dystopia memes would be real in future tbh

• So Sad
Reactions: buckchadley31
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 14905, Constantin Denis and 3 others
ideal for me, @lutte , @TsarTsar444 and @cloUder . we take turns inside that pink tight pussy like no tomorrow. filled with cum
then i walk in with my glock and i shoot all you niggas to death for fucking my sister
Marlon Wayans Dancing GIF

• JFL
Reactions: Melo95 and Tony
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 11758
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15004 and Tony
suifuel and lifefuel for white guys
suifuel because there are no white virgin girls and all white girls have had at least 10 bbc's in their lives
lifefuel because children can inherit the african genetics of penis gigantism, and thus end the curse of penis dwarfism that whites have

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15004, Deleted member 14905, oldcelloser and 2 others
ubite se svi u ovoj sobi

Only way to get children that are 100% yours is inseminating yourself by sticking your dick in your anus and cumming.

• JFL
Reactions: oldcelloser
Esp for frenchcels. They can't even get a DNA test to see if the child is theirs
Wtf is this law? That's against individual right to information. That's so wrong.

Wtf is this law? That's against individual right to information. That's so wrong.
Just look at this
Images 8

And put two and two together

• +1
Reactions: Lmao
imagine being pro natalist
this; imagine serving a woman in an LTR because thats what actually it is, all about her , ultimately
meeting her friends, cousins, family, talking about normie shit on normie holidays with shit food etc
is there anything more boring in this life srs? :feelskek:
:bluepill:

imagine not having boys via surrogacy with a gigastacy top egg donor in 2022 :feelskek:
over for your :bluepill: dreams

Why would u wanna product incel kids is beyond me

JFL at this bullshit.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Gonthar

Users who are viewing this thread

Back