If you wear glasses you are a volcel

i wear glasses and despite them being pretty ugly i get enough attention from girls.

Sunglasses are different since they cover your whole eye area
They are very similar in the sense that they both support the eye area with a metal or plastic frame.
The only difference is the transparency of the lenses. On that point, covering the whole eye area is only advantageous if your eye area is dirty dog shit. Otherwise, they both have a very similar impact on your face. Also, if your eye area is dirty dog shit then glasses are the least of your worries!

It's funny that sunglasses gained a cultural status of 'cool', while regular glasses gained a cultural status of 'nerdy'.

However, the idea that glasses are 'nerdy' or 'unattractive' is veeeeeeery outdated. Like before I was fucking born outdated!
So, I was surprised to see this issue come up. Unless the OP was just trolling, hahahaha!

In case your wondering, I do not wear glasses because I don't need them.

The only difference is the transparency of the lenses.
main-qimg-7e9fe93bea8fe1cca4ecb07dd5848066

The optical deformation narrows the fuck out of your face.

• Love it
Reactions: eduardkoopman
Yeah it looks fkn irritating when midface proportion doesnt match the rest of the face width.

Again Superman guy wearing “fake” glasses with 0 magnification/distortion, probably wont reduce his looks by alot, but distorting glasses can distort the face significantly, like make eyes look rly small/big etc.

I have never once, in my entire life, witnessed any man or women look more or less attractive after glasses were added or removed.
There may be extreme cases where the person needs comically distorting, bug frying, planet viewing magnifying lenses strapped to their head. But the majority of people that 'need' glasses don't face that much distortion.

• +1
Reactions: Hozay, MewingJBP and Deleted member 245
Bump, legit thread.

main-qimg-7e9fe93bea8fe1cca4ecb07dd5848066

The optical deformation narrows the fuck out of your face.
this is the biggest for me. I have good zygos/wide face and glasses just fucking nullify it.

But there's also another component:
The good thing about it is that they hide some of my flaws, such as my ridiculously small eyes WITH NCT, my recessed cheekbones, under eye area, zygos, and my long midface.

It can somewhat 'hide' some of your flaws, like a beard does, but makes you more beta/dork in her eyes. But it doesn't matter if oyu look more beta in glasses if oyu aren't a dom, you'll look like a dork with or without glasses. Glasses could be good complimenting the pretty boy aesthetic but in general it screams beta and virginity.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2597
Not sure, yesterday at a party girl said if she had to fuck me, she'd fuck me with glasses rather than without them.

Girls lie all the time about what they REALLY want all the fucking time

“I want a nice guy”
“Looks aren’t the most important thing”
“ofc I would date a guy with glasses”

Either just to sound nice or maybe even to mislead.
Utter bullshit imo. Imagine a girl sees you without glasses and decides she wants to fuck you. Then she sees you the next day WITH glasses - is she going to change her mind

And vice versa: if a girl sees you WITH glasses and thinks "wouldn't bang", is she gonna change her mind when you take the glasses off? Nah.

Yes. I know I have. But I am a bisexual. Glasses on a women is okay for me. Glasses in a male is so fucking beta and an instant turnoff. You may think that is worthless information but I have many female friends who agree (and some who don’t to that extent - but yes, some will.)

Last edited:
one of the few guys on the planet that can look like a God while wearing glasses. He looks more submissive/moer like a dork though.

I don't think it's a good argument. Women don't consciously think about genes, your ape brain doesn't know what glasses are.
You consciously see it, understand it, and your ape brain does the rest. Like seeing a young person with a walking cane. her pussy will dry up

I have to agree. Losing the glasses is an instant looksmax. It’s really not an option.

d4y5t0y-34d77226-e457-4a58-9bbd-d2ddcc724b8b.jpg
t-zayn-malik-gigi-hadid-harry-potter-glasses.jpg
op is retarded

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128
c
It should be OBVIOUS but bluepillers have brainwashed 👓 wearers to believe it doesn’t make any difference one way or another.

Cherry picking chads who wear them is useless it is rare for someone to be such a gigachad that they can wear glasses and still be attractive BUT they would STILL be more attractive withOUT the glasses every time.

GET CONTACTS IDIOT
glasses could fraud long face

Utter bullshit imo. Imagine a girl sees you without glasses and decides she wants to fuck you. Then she sees you the next day WITH glasses - is she going to change her mind about wanting to fuck you? Almost certainly not.

And vice versa: if a girl sees you WITH glasses and thinks "wouldn't bang", is she gonna change her mind when you take the glasses off? Nah.

In short, I don't think glasses have any effect on the odds of a girl wanting to fuck you. Likewise, I don't give a shit if a chick wears glasses and neither does any other guy.

If any of you think that it's glasses that are stopping you from getting laid, you're mental as shit.
This guy gets it.

cope copium glasses make you less masculine and nerdy but it's not a big deal for women

glasses are sexy on girls 9/10 times imo

I have never once, in my entire life, witnessed any man or women look more or less attractive after glasses were added or removed.
In most cases, with glasses look uglier.
For example me. I think it's like 1/10 deduction points for muh glasses

Naamloossdg

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13994
I guess it only works for normies or above average people. People have said i look better using glasses :feelsrope:

even though i was literally blackpilled about 99% of everything i somehow wasnt for this