If you were a loser and a fuck up growing up then you'll always be mentally scarred

ifyouwannabemylover

ifyouwannabemylover

Chasing Vanity
One thing I've noticed about people who "bloomed" after hardship is that they're always somewhat weird and strange when compared to society's norms. I'm not one of those who believes that it's 100% over and hopeless if you find yourself falling into that category, but you'll definitely always be weird.

Take a typical blackpiller guy for an example. Reaching a decent looks level is very much possible, but at the same time you'll always be that weird dude who puts on "Retin-A" every night and doesn't leave the house without sunscreen while the average person has absolutely no idea what Retin-A even is. You'll always be that guy who hyperfocuses on looks and it'll stay with you forever.

And this applies to different things too. Take someone who grew up lazy, unmotivated and a bad student who at some point does a 180 and becomes highly driven, responsible, success oriented, etc. That person will always be hyperfocused on being that successful and driven person and they'll definitely have developed some strange quirks in the process.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23218, bloomercel, 5footsix56 and 2 others
One thing I've noticed about people who "bloomed" after hardship is that they're always somewhat weird and strange when compared to society's norms. I'm not one of those who believes that it's 100% over and hopeless if you find yourself falling into that category, but you'll definitely always be weird.

Take a typical blackpiller guy for an example. Reaching a decent looks level is very much possible, but at the same time you'll always be that weird dude who puts on "Retin-A" every night and doesn't leave the house without sunscreen while the average person has absolutely no idea what Retin-A even is. You'll always be that guy who hyperfocuses on looks and it'll stay with you forever.

And this applies to different things too. Take someone who grew up lazy, unmotivated and a bad student who at some point does a 180 and becomes highly driven, responsible, success oriented, etc. That person will always be hyperfocused on being that successful and driven person and they'll definitely have developed some strange quirks in the process.
so analyzing the skull of every person i meet from now on is just a new "quirk". Good to know