If you were a moderator, who’s the first person you would ban and why?

@NoseProphecy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5 and NoseProphecy
@NoseProphecy
he rated me kindly so i fuck with him, he has some boring ragebait tho tbh

IMG 1687

• JFL
Reactions: irkedphaggot
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Michael Myers, vermillioncorefan and CarrotMaxxer
no one

• Love it
Reactions: coisbhai
that’s what i was thinking

if i was chadlite like him i’d brag about it too
useless bragging posts like "BROO LOOKED AT THIS STACYLITE I JUST BANGED!" with nothing else shuld be banned (aka @WishIwasChico entire post history)
These posts are cancer tbh and they don't even at least provide proof they actually slayed le heckin stacy, which makes sense because which actual slayer would constantly brag on an inkwell forum?

Posts mentioning you had sex where the fact you had sex being mentioned is necessary because you have a problem related to that or because you want to prove a looksmaxing technique works and you dont talk about the details of the girl would be ok tho

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: smallman, CarrotMaxxer and coisbhai
@rhinoplasty

Reason:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ggg.tv🤫 and rhinoplasty
i need to keep you unignored so i can delete your brag threads from the LM section
I never made threads like that... What? Are you thinking about someone else I have barely interacted with you

useless bragging posts like "BROO LOOKED AT THIS STACYLITE I JUST BANGED!" with nothing else shuld be banned (aka @WishIwasChico entire post history)
These posts are cancer tbh and they don't even at least provide proof they actually slayed le heckin stacy, which makes sense because which actual slayer would constantly brag on an inkwell forum?

Posts mentioning you had sex where the fact you had sex being mentioned is necessary because you have a problem related to that or because you want to prove a looksmaxing technique works and you dont talk about the details of the girl would be ok tho
the last part is hmmmmmmmmmm

if you were to post the fact you had sex with a girl without mentioning any explicit details, there’s still gonna be so giga virgin greys and old incels that ridicule you for bragging or call you a larper or post that sex ramblings dnrd pic

• +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL

thats why amnesia's threads were good
cuz he actually went in depth into how he slayed (ie: how to approach, what to say, etc.)

• +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL
why would you sacrifice yourself bhai?

it’s survival of the fittest, if you want him gone, you gotta rick grimes dat bitch

rick grimes GIF by The Walking Dead
whatever it takes to have him removed from this forum. Ill offer myself up as tribute bhai. Just get him gone so I can sleep well at night knowing he's squirming and in pain from not making the most horrific and garbage tier threads u can ever lay your eyes on.

• JFL
I never made threads like that... What? Are you thinking about someone else I have barely interacted with you
Ur name is cancer change it pls and that’s coming from someone with this
IMG 2755

As a username

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, IAMNOTANINCEL and coisbhai
if you were to post the fact you had sex with a girl without mentioning any explicit details, there’s still gonna be so giga virgin greys and old incels that ridicule you for bragging or call you a larper or post that sex ramblings dnrd pic
if it just says "i had sex" with nothing else then it can be considered bragging but if the info that OP had sex is actually relevant and people still claim its bragging and do that then thats on them yeah

• +1
whatever it takes to have him removed from this forum. Ill offer myself up as tribute bhai. Just get him gone so I can sleep well at night knowing he's squirming and in pain from not making the most horrific and garbage tier threads u can ever lay your eyes on.
tribute?

if you mean cum tribute then we have a deal

• JFL
Reactions: tombradylover
@coispet so you hate me over a username, that's it?

Link me a single thread
Bro u dont understand sarcasm and get mad when others don't love dirty sheeboon pussy. Get a grip and u think height mogs face. Its over for u at least ur funny tho

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss, WishIwasChico, HTN_Mentalcel and 1 other person
Brutal ignore pill

Bro u dont understand sarcasm and get mad when others don't love dirty sheeboon pussy. Get a grip and u think height mogs face. Its over for u at least ur funny tho
Yes there is something wrong with me mentally probably, many have told me this

• JFL
I only got mad you didn't like sheboons because you said you slayed them. There is not many that like sheboons and I just feel alone in this world. I only know a few who like them

• JFL
Reactions: tombradylover and murdah
@The Heartless
@The Heartless
@The Heartless
@The Heartless
@The Heartless
@The Heartless
@The Heartless
I find him hilarious tbh. I find his responses funny that’s the only reason I even bait him

say the names
@murdah you @i_love_roosters @ShawarmaFilth I’ll have to get back to you on the the other three because I’m still deciding. I would have to flip a coin

• Ugh..
  • WTF
Reactions: ShawarmaFilth, IAMNOTANINCEL and murdah
@murdah you @i_love_roosters @ShawarmaFilth I’ll have to get back to you on the the other three because I’m still deciding. I would have to flip a coin
Ok pal, you'll ban me, what do I do with this information :feelswat:

Also all christcucks, they are more fucking annoying than Muslims, faggots and redditors combined.
you are actually based for acknowledging that

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
@The Heartless
@The Heartless
@The Heartless
@The Heartless
@The Heartless
@The Heartless
@The Heartless
How about me last time it was 11 :feelswhy::feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters
Well I wasn’t talking to you so you can do whatever you want with it
Next time you tag, make sure you ask for permission first

• JFL
I only got mad you didn't like sheboons because you said you slayed them. There is not many that like sheboons and I just feel alone in this world. I only know a few who like them
my fault brother. I wont larp again about slaying sheboon pussy. I understand not many slay or love slaying sheboon pussy. I feel bad now and apologize for this

• JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss
Man up and say the other names son. DO it