If you were a tall Chadlite with a full head of hair, would you LTR any of these women?

Would you LTR any of them if you were a tall Chadlite with a Master's?

• Total voters
She's probably HTB max without the frauding. And most likely won't reply

more
View attachment 1505863
yeah prolly

she got a small mouth tho which shows me she got a shit palate so mtb maybe without makeup

but i had models reply and meet so you never know tbh

Which ones would you LTR?
2708054_1643047683853.png

These three (above) for sure no questions asked.

2708007_1643046919947.png

No. Never. Not even a one night's stand.

2708008_1643046925202.png

Definitely.

2708009_1643046931945.png

If she had a good personality and was enjoyable to be around.

2708012_1643046946743.png

First one No. Second one, yes if she had an alright body. If they are the same person, then no.

2708017_1643046989011.png

I can tell by this pic she's a narcists sociopath who'd kill my dog. Plus I don't like smokers, so no. Also tats are a massive turn off. I only got tats because I know women like that shit, but if a girl has tatted herself up it's a sign she's part of the fucked up drug culture, and sociopath narcists culture I don't want any part of.
2708022_1643047042337.png

Absolutely yes. Though the fact that she got one her beta male orbiters to take the pic, and he's decently in shape from his shadow, yet she still views him as disposable worthless shit to be used, means my chances with her would be almost zero. But a man can dream.
2708023_1643047049982.png

No. I'm sure she's a nice person. But not for me. I eat really healthy, I'd be flexible in a relationship and willing to rot a little, but not as much as she does.
2708026_1643047158848.png

Oh My God. yes. I would marry her. Zero chance some one like her would ever talk to me though.
2708040_1643047351997.png

Probably no because too fat. I'm literally in the gym an hour and half everyday and starving myself all the time. It would never work.
2708311_1643057128016.png

Would LTR any of these women except for the fat one with glasses and green/white hair.

But I'm not Chadlite, so I wouldn't have options with any of these women (Except for the ones I would reject). I'm not going to waste any time or energy trying to date until I'm more looks maxed. It would be pointless.

Last edited:
Only the second one and the third from the last. Only for a short fling though if I were young and single. They aren't Asian.

• JFL
Reactions: noodlelover
Doesnt matter
They're West Elm Caleb only
Yeah, I know my boy could bag all of them. Even though he's barely even 5 months old.

• JFL
Reactions: Mewton
The first one and the ninth one I would. They r the only ones who look decent to me

@Marsiere214
@Nobagger
@Beastimmung
@noodlelover
@JFL

All of them with exception of the fat and the black ones

• +1
yeah prolly

she got a small mouth tho which shows me she got a shit palate so mtb maybe without makeup

but i had models reply and meet so you never know tbh
@noodlelover

4.75 PSL

Screenshot 20220124 223835
Screenshot 20220124 223846
Screenshot 20220124 223857

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: noodlelover and DivineBeing
I'd LTR all that are not crossed out, at least potentially. The ones with question marks above are the ones where I'd LTR if the body was either reasonably slim or thicc with the extra pounds carried well (hourglass or pear shape with thin waist):

LTRmaterial

• +1
I'd LTR all that are not crossed out, at least potentially. The ones with question marks above are the ones where I'd LTR if the body was either reasonably slim or thicc with the extra pounds carried well (hourglass or pear shape with thin waist):

View attachment 1506099
what about these

So your threshold is not fat + MTB?

Last edited:
  • Love it
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane
2nd one bottom from the left is alright. 1st is okay too.

The first one and the ninth one I would. They r the only ones who look decent to me
It's so sad a good-looking guy like my fish could only get mostly MTBs and LTBs with a sprinkling of HTBs, the latter don't respond to him at all though.

• +1
would you tap any of the girls he matched with?
half of them

Looks like my sister
You curry?

2nd one bottom from the left is alright. 1st is okay too.
What do you rate them?

What do you rate her

View attachment 1506135

Yeah, my threshold is not fat + MTB or maybe even LTB depending on the type of girl (Hugh Laughton-Scott's gf has LTR worthy looks to me, for example). My standards if I were a Chadlite are not much different to my standards as my real self btw.
What do you rate his gf?
I'd like MTB and not fat, at least.
What I don't understand is why HTB+ women flock to him:

and him:

and completely ignore him:

• Hmm...
So why do they want him over the other guy? That's the question
i don't believe it at all tbh

perhaps the autistfish doesn't have curtains

all london moggers have curtains

• +1
they all look trashy tbh, ltr's are cucked anyway imo

• Hmm...
What do you rate his gf?
View attachment 1506262
and him:
View attachment 1506263
View attachment 1506266

I think I rate his gf 3.5 or 4/10 in the old PSL system. So, average to below average if an average young White American or Brit is a 4/10 who has the potential to be a 5/10 by not being a (skinny-)fat slob.

I think maybe that hairstyle is actually very appealing. The above two guys also seem arrogant-looking even to a sperg like me. I don't know if it's just body language or there's an unchangeable physiognomy to this too.

If what they have can be attained, it deserves further study so us regular guys can up our game on OLD.

• +1
I think I rate his gf 3.5 or 4/10 in the old PSL system. So, average to below average if an average young White American or Brit is a 4/10 who has the potential to be a 5/10 by not being a (skinny-)fat slob.

I think maybe that hairstyle is actually very appealing. The above two guys also seem arrogant-looking even to a sperg like me. I don't know if it's just body language or there's an unchangeable physiognomy to this too.

If what they have can be attained, it deserves further study so us regular guys can up our game on OLD.
I would rate her about a 5/10 normie scale, 4 PSL
She's not that bad looking, but not the best-looking either

I've noticed many of the slayers have that hairstyle. If the above two guys seem arrogant, what does the other guy seem like? Aspie?

And what do you rate those guys? Surely for HTB+ to like the above two guys and the bottom guy getting MTB or below and people are saying he mogs the top two, surely there's something not right?

• +1
Reactions: Br0sk1
half of them

You curry?

What do you rate them?

What do you rate her

What do you rate his gf?
View attachment 1506262
and him:
View attachment 1506263
View attachment 1506266
Bottom guy looks socially retarded and weird, even though he's good looking. He looks like a creep. Top two guys look more socially normal.

All three are smug narcists, which women love, but bottom one has the vibe of some one who doesn't understand social norms. If you're a smug narcists who doesn't understand social norms it kills some of your value. If you're socially retarded, women would prefer you at least have a humble relaxed vibe.

• JFL
Bottom guy looks socially retarded and weird, even though he's good looking. He looks like a creep. Top two guys look more socially normal.

All three are smug narcists, which women love, but bottom one has the vibe of some one who doesn't understand social norms. If you're a smug narcists who doesn't understand social norms it kills some of your value. If you're socially retarded, women would prefer you at least have a humble relaxed vibe.
So I guess NTness means a lot to HTB+ as they can post him on Instagram doing cool shit rather than be seen with someone so non-NT even if he's good-looking.
The women he matched with on Tinder who messaged back (all MTB or below) said he had a "cute little smile" and seemed "chill"
Would you be surprised if the guy is actually aspie?

I've noticed many of the slayers have that hairstyle. If the above two guys seem arrogant, what does the other guy seem like? Aspie?

And what do you rate those guys? Surely for HTB+ to like the above two guys and the bottom guy getting MTB or below and people are saying he mogs the top two, surely there's something not right?

I think we may not be rating correctly or NT actually matters just as much as raw aesthetics on apps.

I think the one guy is aspie if the other two are arrogant NTs, but as an aspie he doesn't seem to get softboy points even if he seems gentle and friendly (I'm assumed he's considered to be). Like he's considered too low status and socially odd to be one's lover perhaps.

• +1
So I guess NTness means a lot to HTB+ as they can post him on Instagram doing cool shit rather than be seen with someone so non-NT even if he's good-looking.
The women he matched with on Tinder who messaged back (all MTB or below) said he had a "cute little smile" and seemed "chill"
Yah, NT is a factor. Looks is the main factor but if he was NT (the actual guy in the picture), I'm willing to bet he would do even better. West Elm Calib is more NT. XD
Would you be surprised if the guy is actually aspie?
It wouldn't surprise me. He's probably a high IQ looks maxer. Maybe he'll become NT with enough social experience and having fun.

Last edited:
I think we may not be rating correctly or NT actually matters just as much as raw aesthetics on apps.

I think the one guy is aspie if the other two are arrogant NTs, but as an aspie he doesn't seem to get softboy points even if he seems gentle and friendly (I'm assumed he's considered to be). Like he's considered too low status and socially odd to be one's lover perhaps.
Yah, NT is a factor. Looks is the main factor but if he was NT (the actual guy in the picture), I'm willing to bet he would do even better. West Elm Calib is more NT. XD

It wouldn't surprise me.
Even here he looks aspie?

Most women I talked to said he seemed friendly and gentle. Is that the sort of vibe a guy should be giving off or not in your opinion? I think for LTR it matters but for ONS, no.
I'm honestly getting "Computer Science major" vibes from him. I put his MBTI type as INTP (you can do this on Tinder now)
West Elm Caleb seems like an actual softboy. This guy is honestly forcing himself up a bit
Why wouldn't it surprise you?

Omfg are u fucking kidding me ughhh

yubo and wizz was way easier than tinder for sub chads. Tinder has prolly killed off more incels than hitler
Yes, that was the guy I used. Not a single HTB messaged him back. And they made up 5% of matches. The rest were MTB or below.
Would you say he's sub chad?

Meanwhile Tyrone:

the only smashable one, mainly cause of body

• +1
I love xangsane threads:feelsautistic:

• Love it