If you were bullied in school you will NEVER recover

D

Deleted member 32285

Kraken
To recover you would have to go back to school and experience it all without being bullied and treated like trash. Maybe you would even be able to make lifelong friends if you werent constantly stressed. But now its over you will never get a second chance. Your fate was sealed and you are an abused fuilure dog for life. And its not even your fault but your subconscioussness stores all those memories even if they conscioussly faded away. Even as a 80 yo you will be getting flashback in the middle of the day. Its over years that were supposed to be the best filled with fond memories were irreversebly wasted and made into o complete opposite

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, p0lishsubhuman, Ark and 8 others
every single person has gotten bullied in school before, cope you high inhib aspie

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, SntDomistheRealChad, Ark and 5 others
  • JFL
Reactions: AngryShortMale, bloomercel and UndiagnosedSchizo
Missing out on relationships in high school and college is far worse.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: gribsufer1, TheAbyssinian, Ark and 3 others
You are aware that bullying doesn't stop after high school correct? People get bullied at college and even at their jobs...

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: AngryShortMale, bloomercel and Deleted member 32285
OP peaked in high school innit

I guess the only way to recover would be going ER on all your bullys

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheAbyssinian, Ark, bloomercel and 2 others
To recover you would have to go back to school and experience it all without being bullied and treated like trash. Maybe you would even be able to make lifelong friends if you werent constantly stressed. But now its over you will never get a second chance. Your fate was sealed and you are an abused fuilure dog for life. And its not even your fault but your subconscioussness stores all those memories even if they conscioussly faded away. Even as a 80 yo you will be getting flashback in the middle of the day. Its over years that were supposed to be the best filled with fond memories were irreversebly wasted and made into o complete opposite
If this his how you think about life then you should just rope.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 32285 and LooksOrDeath
You will never recover from not experiencing teen love and rotting in front of your pc because you ran home right as the ball rang just to rot on minecraft or cod

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: bloomercel and Deleted member 32285
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 32285 and UndiagnosedSchizo
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32285
Yea even in college I am an abused dog

• So Sad
Reactions: Ark and Deleted member 32285
  • So Sad
Reactions: Ark
It never truly goes away, once abused dog, abused dog forever.
Sheit son ppl are sending my abused dog tendencies again. Time for me to quit psl and reascend

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
I guess the only way to recover would be going ER on all your bullys
I wouldn't go ER
but now that i've been strengthened with incel energy I bet i could win in a fight. I am more savage and brutal after marinating in the despair of .org

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro
Cope, everyone and I mean every single mf got bullied in school at least once. But ye if it's habitual for u to get bullied then its brutal but even then u can still be cured. Me and @Reformed are an example that after maxxing even tho u will still be shy and timid over time it will get fixed

niggas used to say i had ebola that shit really traumatized me

Cope, everyone and I mean every single mf got bullied in school at least once. But ye if it's habitual for u to get bullied then its brutal but even then u can still be cured. Me and @Reformed are an example that after maxxing even tho u will still be shy and timid over time it will get fixed
Vodka immidiatly fixed every non NT trait of mine JFL. That easy

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 32514
FUCK MAN! I FORGOT I POSTED THIS CRINGE SHIT!!! I BACK DOWN FROM EVERYTHING I SAID IN THIS PATHETIC THREAD!!! I WAS A PATHETIC BROKIE BACK THEN! NOW IMMA G AND I UNDERSTAND THAT REAL MEN ARE FORGED THROUGH STRUGGLE!

• JFL
Reactions: bloomercel