Sensitive Young Boy
Temp. Banned
- Joined
- Apr 19, 2026
- Posts
- 1,331
- Reputation
- 957
y
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
Being a faggot is a choice. I won't choose to be gay. Therefore none. Stupid question
jbgBeing a faggot is a choice. I won't choose to be gay. Therefore none. Stupid question
wanna mass report him togetherBeing a faggot is a choice. I won't choose to be gay. Therefore none. Stupid question
im the one who does it broAnd this is why you got raped
fairs.syau
You have no point in picking chad bcs your not making kids anyway. Might aswell choose the cutecell for free oxytocin
he can protect you thoYou have no point in picking chad bcs your not making kids anyway. Might aswell choose the cutecell for free oxytocin
Not worth ithe can protect you tho
faggot behaviour
tf are you posting dawg, ban this nigga, way to rep/post farm your accountdnrfaggot behaviourtf are you posting dawg, ban this nigga, way to rep/post farm your account