If you were to have a son, would you turn him into an absolute mogger taking advantage of blackpill knowledge and growth?

chadmanlet04

chadmanlet04

Kraken
Lets say you have a son, how would you treat his growth? Would you leave things to the nature, or tamper with it from day 1? Would your autism allow you to pour HGH in your sons cereal and rub DHT on his dick while he's sleeping?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14978, Deleted member 14166 and Deleted member 14262
Would maxx him tbh

• +1
Reactions: shave, never_lucky, datboijj and 3 others
id just softmaxx him and mma maxx him and ntmaxx him since birth. but if he wanted surgeries/gh id fund it but i wouldnt do it without his permission

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Deleted member 14978, Yerico7 and 3 others
For sure. Probably wouldn’t use any exogenous hormones tho. He‘ll be tall enough anyways.

Some things I‘d do:
- Good diet: lots of fruits, meat, organs, milk, eggs, potatoes etc
- Teaching him mewing as early as possible
- Teaching him how to lift
- Investing in his fashion, haircut etc.
- Some hardmaxxes if required
- educationmaxxing from early on for statushalo

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj, Deleted member 14978, Yerico7 and 1 other person
I don’t really understand this cope. I understand you want to take care of your son but what good is it to you if he is a mogger. It’s not like you’re gonna experience any of it yourself

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ALP and dadfa
putting hgh in your son's cereal ain't gonna make him a mogger. he will be hardcapped by the shitty genetics you and his mother gave him.

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: datboijj, dadfa, Lmao and 2 others
Lets say you have a son, how would you treat his growth? Would you leave things to the nature, or tamper with it from day 1? Would your autism allow you to pour HGH in your sons cereal and rub DHT on his dick while he's sleeping?
Yes. Finasteride since out of the womb baby

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14543 and TrestIsBest
I don’t really understand this cope. I understand you want to take care of your son but what good is it to you if he is a mogger. It’s not like you’re gonna experience any of it yourself
You will get pleasure out of your offspring doing well. IF you decide to reproduce, parenting should be done the right way, otherwise it will just lead to misery on your and on your kids side.

• +1
Reactions: never_lucky, Deleted member 14262 and Deleted member 2729
It's not to experience pleasure, it's to prevent pain
putting hgh in your son's cereal ain't gonna make him a mogger. he will be hardcapped by the shitty genetics you and his mother gave him.
Germcell donation maxx

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262 and MulattoTrenMaxxer
id just softmaxx him and mma maxx him and ntmaxx him since birth. but if he wanted surgeries/gh id fund it but i wouldnt do it without his permission
The thing about gh is that it works best when you start it about 7-9. The kid obviously can't give permission but I'd do it anyway. It's not like he's gonna regret being taller.

fuck yes

no I'd plug his nose and feed him goyslop jfl what sort of question is that

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262
because you'd wish your parents did it for you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262
Yes

Absolutely. Your only goal on Life is to try and improve your childrens Life. Like I'm 4 inches taller than My dad and engineer educated

I would put in effort. I'd get him on GH if I could afford it. About 11 when he's a kid or possibly earlier if he wants to be an athlete, Most I'd do for test though is Aromasin and thats at small doses too.

Imagine you put in all that work to max him, then when he's 16 he bangs his mom/ur wife 😂😂😂

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: shave and Elvisandreaa