If you woke up as Chad tomorrow, would you slay?

L

LeroyJenkinsceltek

Iron
I dont think you guys would even know what to do with your new self, probably start blaming your lack of slaying on being a mentalcel

• Hmm...
Reactions: NormieKilla
No, because i dont have social life and dont get out of home.

• +1
Reactions: Peachy and SHARK
yes
shit thread kys btw

no, too high inhib and wierd, being a chad doesnt change your personality

• +1
Reactions: LeroyJenkinsceltek

images

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1553
only a few ppl here would actually slay. the rest would just walk around like normal and get more dopamine from women staring but that’s it.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: EckhartTollemaxx, Peachy, Ruby and 4 others
Fuck yeah we would all slay. Being a Chad automatically make you low-inhib and NT by default.

I was NT and low-inhib before I got massively rejected ans deemed as an Incel.

Fuck yeah we would all slay. Being a Chad automatically make you low-inhib and NT by default.

I was NT and low-inhib before I got massively rejected ans deemed as an Incel.
what if u wake up with chad body and face but ur same mentality and brain huh

Once you step outside your door you'll automatically see how the world is different from a Chad perspective. You won't go unnoticed by women, people will be nicer and respect you..you will just not have the same brain and mentality.

tbh this is legit, im no chad but for a while at my school everyone just decided i was gl for a couple of months, gotta lot of iois and people hitting on me, but because im too high inhib i didnt do anything, if anything i became even more awkward around people

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846 and LeroyJenkinsceltek
Once you step outside your door you'll automatically see how the world is different from a Chad perspective. You won't go unnoticed by women, people will be nicer and respect you..you will just not have the same brain and mentality.
it’s my hypothetical question, not how u think it would be.

Ofc

Attachments

• JCMiNsw.gif
    JCMiNsw.gif
    788.4 KB · Views: 0
  • JCMiNsw.gif
    JCMiNsw.gif
    788.4 KB · Views: 0
Yes ofc id slay, id get off this site ASAP, and id just hitting up bars and picking up sloots, its that simple.
only a few ppl here would actually slay. the rest would just walk around like normal and get more dopamine from women staring but that’s it.
I know for sure the first thing id do if i was GL is just hit up bars and nightclubs and pick up sloots.

I'm already a solid chad and probably wouldn't be able to tell the difference unless you made me 6 foot 5 with opry's face or something

I'm already a solid chad and probably wouldn't be able to tell the difference unless you made me 6 foot 5 with opry's face or something
whats ur height

If I woke up as a chad I'd just go outside and my life would be different. You'd get so much validation there's no way you can not get a girl. Look at Amnesia that guy is a mentalcel chad but still slays.

• +1
Not that much. I don't want to be part of a degenerate hypergamous society.
You bet I would go get my dream girl though.

• +1
low iq. The reason most people are anti social on this forum is that they are ugly.
We have full knowledge of how will be treated if we become chad lol, you can get away with anything.

• +1
low iq. The reason most people are anti social on this forum is that they are ugly.
We have full knowledge of how will be treated if we become chad lol, you can get away with anything.
lol youd get attention but wouldnt approach i guarantee

I already slay.
:chad: :chad: :feelsez:

• +1
Reactions: mitodrake and LeroyJenkinsceltek
You can take the incel out of the basement but you can't take the basement out of the incel.

• +1