If you woke up in a dark room alone

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

ugly inside and out
Let’s say you woke up in a dark room alone. You’re there for 48 weeks. You have a fridge and necessities.

There’s an opening in the wall where a big ass is. Like a glory hole but instead it’s an ass. The cheeks, the hole, etc.

You don’t know if this ass belongs to a woman or a man. It’s a mystery.

Would you fuck it if you got horny or not?

It could be the ass of a big fat nigga, the ass of a faggot, the ass of a tranny, or the ass of a woman.

You’ll never know. But would you risk it all and fuck that ass?

@FailedNormieManlet @Thompsonz @Kozner @isis_Bleach @astatine

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, ballskin, Kozner and 12 others
Wild imagination
Take your medication

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036, Deleted member 11758, fjor2096 and 5 others
how do you not know if it's a guy or a foid and what race

how do you not know if it's a guy or a foid and what race
The ass is just tan colored. And it’s shaved. You wouldn’t know. Would you risk it?

Let’s say you woke up in a dark room alone. You’re there for 48 weeks. You have a fridge and necessities.

There’s an opening in the wall where a big ass is. Like a glory hole but instead it’s an ass. The cheeks, the hole, etc.

It could be the ass of a big fat nigga, the ass of a faggot, the ass of a tranny, or the ass of a woman.

Or what if years later you discover time travel during a midlife crisis. Then you get hooked on the booze. So you travel back in time and put your ass there in the wall. Because you remember fucking that ass but weren't sure who's booty that was. And so you convince yourself, "This can't be gay if it's my asshole I'm fucking. The same for jerking off. If that's not gay then fucking my own ass isn't either."

Or what if years later you discover time travel during a midlife crisis. Then you get hooked on the booze. So you travel back in time and put your ass there in the wall. Because you remember fucking that ass but weren't sure who's booty that was. And so you convince yourself, "This can't be gay if it's my asshole I'm fucking. The same for jerking off. If that's not gay then fucking my own ass isn't either."
Interstellar 2: Interasshole

• +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
Answer bitch are you afraid of people thinking you’re a faggot or something,
I like face over body so no I wont fuck, I need to know girls is 7+ in my rank system

Interstellar 2: Interasshole
Knowing the degenerates writing the stories in Hollywood, I would think part two would be that guy falling in love with a slut. Then ten years later, after lots of nasty and disturbed fucking, they have a fight. Now she hates his guts. And she wants to ruin this motherfucker. And she knows how to time travel too. So she goes back in time and kidnaps herself when she was an infant then time travels again to when his wife had a baby and switches the babies. So he ends up raising her. And so she goes back to the future to tell him, "You sick motherfucker! I was your daughter you asshole!"

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore
it's a 50/50 chance. Even if it was a guy, i wouldn't know like you said. Can't lose
What a gay remark. Nigga wouldn’t mind fucking a guy as long as someone removes the memory from his brain

What a gay remark.
Jfl

• Hmm...
Knowing the degenerates writing the stories in Hollywood, I would think part two would be that guy falling in love with a slut. Then ten years later, after lots of nasty and disturbed fucking, they have a fight. Now she hates his guts. And she wants to ruin this motherfucker. And she knows how to time travel too. So she goes back in time and kidnaps herself when she was an infant then time travels again to when his wife had a baby and switches the babies. So he ends up raising her. And so she goes back to the future to tell him, "You sick motherfucker! I was your daughter you asshole!"
ACT 1 Scene 1;

Jim: It was my ass…all along?
Future Jim: It was our ass. And our cock.
Jim: So I came in my own ass?
Future Jim: We did, indeed.
Jim: And I enjoyed it?
Future Jim: We did.
Jim: You sick perverted faggot.
Future Jim: I know you are but what am I?

• JFL

I mean u could tell from checking under the asshole if it’s a guy but say I couldn’t well I’d fuck it cause idk if I’m about to be killed on some SAW clown shit
I’m also incel and need as many slays as I can get

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires and Vermilioncore
I mean u could tell from checking under the asshole if it’s a guy but say I couldn’t well I’d fuck it cause idk if I’m about to be killed on some SAW clown shit
I’m also incel and need as many slays as I can get
Or perhaps you don't check and just pretend, you already know its a woman. Or vice versa.

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore and isis_Bleach
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires and Vermilioncore
Yea nigga just like when u fuck a black bitch gotta pretend it’s white:feelswhy:
just dump a bucket of egg shall white paint on the slut and fuck that shit up cuhhh!

• Woah
I'm watching reviewbrah

I'd lick it before fucking it, doesn't matter if its man or woman, no fucks given

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Vermilioncore and BigJimsWornOutTires
I would eat that ass

• +1
All your threads are shit ffs, i was expecting something else from "waking up in a dark room".

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036
All your threads are shit ffs, i was expecting something else from "waking up in a dark room".
Cope youre a depraved horny faggot

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036
I'd lick it before fucking it, doesn't matter if its man or woman, no fucks given
Would you lick the cheeks or the asshole? And tell me why. What is it about a tight asshole that makes your dick hard?

Would you lick the cheeks or the asshole? And tell me why. What is it about a tight asshole that makes your dick hard?

yeah id lick the cheeks, but id mainly focus on the asshole itself

I don't know what makes me so hard about it, I guess the idea that I'm licking an ass

• JFL
forum genius, you should write a book or something. i'd buy it.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11758
if i have a scat fetish, can i have the ass shit all over me

• JFL

No. I'd spank it though.

• JFL
Even If I knew it was a nigga's ass I would still go for It, at some point everyone would do It.

• JFL
Hell yeah im taking the risk, If idk who is behind that wall, its automatically a woman in my mind

• +1