If you won Lottery tomorrow what would you do? | GTFIH

JJound

JJound

Yes it is
Joined
Aug 11, 2026
Posts
466
Reputation
639
I talked about it to my friends on job ngl i would buy myself a house and then do some surgeries. Also save and invest the rest. We are talking around 2-3 milion dollars.
What would yall do?
 
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: MangoLover, Nectar, voks and 2 others
@voks @Aerand @IndecentEyes @mirinlolibahia0
 
  • +1
Reactions: voks, Erdafritnib and Aerand
I talked about it to my friends on job ngl i would buy myself a house and then do some surgeries. Also save and invest the rest. What would yall do?
Lottery of how much though
 
  • +1
Reactions: MangoLover and JJound
retire me and my family, go away on a island and chilling.
 
  • +1
Reactions: JJound
invest it
 
  • +1
Reactions: MangoLover and JJound
Forgot to add 2-3 million dollars

smart but i dont rhink this much is going to be enough
I'll probably buy my dream stakes, take family out somewhere, gift vip to some greys and invest the rest
 
  • +1
Reactions: JJound
Ik there have been instances where sum have spent it all down the drain on expensive cars, holidays, alcohol n drugs then went bankrupt :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
 
  • +1
Reactions: JJound
I'll probably buy my dream stakes, take family out somewhere, gift vip to some greys and invest the rest
nice soul bro gifting Vip to greys is risky tho
 
  • +1
Reactions: Erdafritnib
Ik there have been instances where sum have spent it all down the drain on expensive cars, holidays, alcohol n drugs then went bankrupt :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
I would probably do that if i win 5-10 milion i would buy myself ferrari enzo and do the rest you said
 
I talked about it to my friends on job ngl i would buy myself a house and then do some surgeries. Also save and invest the rest. We are talking around 2-3 milion dollars.
What would yall do?
Gifting lifetime vip to @Crimx991 :love: Then buying a nice house around the beach and an m5 comp
 
I talked about it to my friends on job ngl i would buy myself a house and then do some surgeries. Also save and invest the rest. We are talking around 2-3 milion dollars.
What would yall do?
surgeries fillers marpe roids fgfr inhibitors anything to improve myself might hop on tyra-300
 

Similar threads

Ältai.Anabolic
Replies
6
Views
76
Arminus
Arminus
skool
Replies
9
Views
54
ezet
ezet
RedDragonSlayer
Replies
29
Views
111
boneridden
boneridden
Gudlifer
Replies
57
Views
190
Gudlifer
Gudlifer
Prøphet
Replies
9
Views
90
Prøphet
Prøphet

Users who are viewing this thread

  • cold_nano
  • SachaJaat
Back
Top