If you wont die for your oneitis you're low T

25thpercentile human

25thpercentile human

Zephir
evolutionarily, men are the protectors. our purpose is to reproduce, and so we need to protect our means of reproduction. without a woman a man is nothing. every man needs an oneitis, because it gives us a purpose to fight for. I am proud to say I'm a simp. I will gladly fall in battle on my knees for her happiness and well being.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 5143, Deleted member 5048, Deleted member 3832 and 12 others
guess what nigga? we're evolving right now and my newfound instincts are telling me that most of these women can die for all i care

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2607, RAITEIII, RamRanchCowboy and 6 others
Chad would pump and dump girls even in caveman times and would only fight when his own offspring is in danger or he himself is.

Jfl at thinking a caveman who could literally rape any women out there would care about her lol.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, Selfahate and BigBoy
DA49F9C6 3C11 4C3D 80EE 63EC5FF5CA29

Attachments

• 25808FE5-355A-4499-8AF5-E421F4E5DBEE.jpeg
    25808FE5-355A-4499-8AF5-E421F4E5DBEE.jpeg
    27.4 KB · Views: 1
  • +1
Reactions: Ritalincell and auboutduprecipice
im having a mental breakdown guys i cant. my university shut down after this week and i cant see her anymore

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: Catawampus, AbandonShip, Deleted member 2846 and 4 others
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: HighIQcel and 25thpercentile human
What a stupid bluepilled gook

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HighIQcel, RamRanchCowboy, Blackout.xl and 3 others
wtf i thought u were blackpilled
am but i have strong oneitis tendencies. im a virgin and the only girls i have access to are gooks. i fucking hate gooks i cant date much less fuck a gook

am but i have strong oneitis tendencies. im a virgin and the only girls i have access to are gooks. i fucking hate gooks i cant date much less fuck a gook
Gooks are owned by white men. You shouldn’t even try with them Lol

• JFL
Reactions: fakemeta., BigBoy, auboutduprecipice and 2 others
I hope one day you'll stumble on her sucking some big black veiny cock with a mouth full of cum, and then you'll realize that all women are whores. I'm just trying to help you see more clearly bro.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy, 25thpercentile human, Aesthetic and 2 others
If a girl i like has a boyfriend then i don't even consider talking to her. And even if i somehow found out later on then my interest drops at the speed of light and i just move on. I don't know how the fuck one can have an oneitis, unless it's an ex you recently broke up with.

what oneitis?

im having a mental breakdown guys i cant. my university shut down after this week and i cant see her anymore
Jfl at this guy bitching about not seeing his oneitis for a couple of weeks (who he probably didnt even speak to). While the girl im seeing might die within these years (illness) but yet you haven't heard a word of me whining about it.

• So Sad
Reactions: BigBoy and 25thpercentile human
Gooks are owned by white men. You shouldn’t even try with them Lol
i can get one if i want easily. have shit ton of gook friends and they dont know i secretly despise them

• JFL
Reactions: BigBoy and turkproducer
  • +1
Reactions: 25thpercentile human
Oneitis is a mental illness. It is catalyzed by low T.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: RAITEIII, Deleted member 245 and onnysk
sounds like larp tbh sorry bro

just fuck one then
maybe tbh. but finding a gook is my highest chance for gf since white girls wont even bat their eye at me

Jfl at this guy bitching about not seeing his oneitis for a couple of weeks (who he probably didnt even speak to). While the girl im seeing might die within these years (illness) but yet you haven't heard a word of me whining about it.
What illness?
sounds like larp tbh sorry bro

just fuck one then
Its not that hard to fuck gook foids, all girls Ive talked to are gooks

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
What illness?

Its not that hard to fuck gook foids, all girls Ive talked to are gooks
Probably is for me, I have never received an IOI or a message from a gook on online dating/IRL

or a black girl

only white girls and south asians have ever shown interest in me

idrc because i find gooks and black girls the most unattractive.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
nah idrc i don’t mind curry girls only light ones

but they haven’t shown me interest like white girls, i have never kissed or had any success with south asian women. Dc i take what i can get Lol

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
What illness?
She has heart disease and she also has Evans syndrome (which is basically your white blood cells attacking your own body)

• So Sad
Reactions: 25thpercentile human and BigBoy
i am happy i dont see my oneitis

i get depressed seeing her and knowing she is so far out of my reach

If you think simping is high t you are a low t fuck indeed

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245 and Deleted member 616
25thpercentile human
View profile
Knowledgable
Joined Feb 22, 2020

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245
evolutionarily, men are the protectors. our purpose is to reproduce, and so we need to protect our means of reproduction. without a woman a man is nothing. every man needs an oneitis, because it gives us a purpose to fight for. I am proud to say I'm a simp. I will gladly fall in battle on my knees for her happiness and well being.
U falsely assumed that for most of human history monogamy was common it was not
Also the concept of love for the common masses is relatively new most unions between men and women was that of convince

Being ready to die for a wonan that has zero feelings towards you is low T, low IQ trait and just confirms that youre a useful idiot whos purpose in life to serve as a stepping stone for genetically superior human beings, i. e. a useful idiot without any other purpose to his life.

Don't become a retarted stalker like Nathaniel he got expelled
Also you will never experience love with her or any girl either live with this or rope

• JFL
Don't become a retarted stalker like Nathaniel he got expelled
Also you will never experience love with her or any girl either live with this or rope
its ok i cant stalk her when i dont even know her name

Dn rd but op is a cuck

Having a oneitis to begin with = giga low T

Only teenagers and soyboys get oneitis.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
Cope

Higher T = less empathy

:( I would not die protecting her but the feelings i have for her could kill me

• +1
Loving a girl is a high T trait cause you’re so attracted to her you want her forever.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and 25thpercentile human
Loving a girl is a high T trait cause you’re so attracted to her you want her forever.
What about u become blackpilled (you know you are ugly) and are high t

You could just as easily say that is it evolutionarily superior for the man to let the woman die, because the mans libido will lead him to further the population more than the woman. Male lions commonly kill their cubs in order to send the female into heat for a round two. I think it’s clear that the male is the prime benefactor to populating any species that reproduces sexually.

Last edited: