If young Barrett has joined oprys high school would opry become incel?

Pei

Pei

Kraken
IMG 0644

• +1
Reactions: Melly and nathan
@LeonidasGui

@heightmaxxing

@Zenis

@mirrormogger

@the_nextDavidLaid

@Imretarded?

@BrahminBoss

@Dicklet3incher

@Vermilioncore

@vermillioncorefan

@lemonnz

@Mister Fuwy

@NoseProphecy

No

• +1
Reactions: nathan
Opry is facially more attractive than Jordan Barrett, even now at their current post-prime ages.

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois and nathan
If Barrett joined prison what happen
He’d get raped if he fucked with the wrong people, hes skinny so that makes him a target for ogres, but he wouldn’t even be in prison in the first place jfl.

Barret is still in his prime he's 27
oh, then thats worse because I expected him to look older. Maybe it’s because he look incredibly uncanny from some surgeries, his starvemaxxing state is unappealing to majority of women.

• +1
Reactions: The Heartless
oh, then thats worse because I expected him to look older. Maybe it’s because he look incredibly uncanny from some surgeries, his starvemaxxing state is unappealing to majority of women.
Would he come bbc ogre boyfriend for protection

NIGGA I JUST NOTICED EVERY FUCKING THREAD U MAKE ARE ABOUT BARRETT WTF NIGGA UR EITHER GAY OR A FOID IS HIDING BEHIND THIS ACCOUNT
Richard Ramirez too though

Yes, Barrett is a super narcy bully and he wouldn’t allow Sean to have any girls

• +1
Reactions: Melly
You know its over when you have an account dedicated to a gay male model on an obscure incel forum

• JFL
Reactions: smallman
He removed buccal fat and yeah looks incredibly uncanny, very vast majority of women saying that he looks scary and disgusting like a dead man. Even when he looked ok he was 7/10 at best because of his ultra wide face, now he's mtn-ltn

• +1
Reactions: smallman
You know its over when you have an account dedicated to a gay male model on an obscure incel forum
It’s not obscure bro

• JFL
Reactions: ggg.tv🤫
He removed buccal fat and yeah looks incredibly uncanny, very vast majority of women saying that he looks scary and disgusting like a dead man. Even when he looked ok he was 7/10 at best because of his ultra wide face, now he's mtn-ltn
Cope compact midface mog

Cope compact midface mog
His midface is overly compact out of idela ranges, and fhwr is too high, and overall skull is very short which is feminine trait. It's extremelly uncanny and his alien look distract points too. I read female comments on site about both barret and sean. 50% sad barret looks handsome and 50% sad ugly uncanny, weird, keep in mind it was prime barret before surgery and starvemaxxing, imagine what they will say not about him jfl. Meanwhile Sean recieved 90% positive comments from females on that site

His midface is overly compact out of idela ranges, and fhwr is too high, and overall skull is very short which is feminine trait. It's extremelly uncanny and his alien look distract points too. I read female comments on site about both barret and sean. 50% sad barret looks handsome and 50% sad ugly uncanny, weird, keep in mind it was prime barret before surgery and starvemaxxing, imagine what they will say not about him jfl. Meanwhile Sean recieved 90% positive comments from females on that site
I also find barret weird looking it's not that he's ugly he just uncanny

• +1
Reactions: The Heartless