If your a short male, does going after short women increase your odds of getting success?

E

ElloinmorninJ

Gold
I’ve heard this being said before. “If you’re short just go after shorter girls”- is this advice valid or cap

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, subhuman incel, noodlelover and 1 other person
no gigacope, short girls are the ones with height fetishes because they need to balance out their hobbit genes

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, subhuman incel, ropemax and 8 others
The shorter she is the taller she wants him

Op go for tall girls with height insecurities but prepare to be pegged on a daily

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, subhuman incel, delusionalretard and 4 others
All the girls I dated/had relationships with, with two exceptions, were shorter than me. And, I prefer smaller women.

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and thereallegend
I’ve heard this being said before. “If you’re short just go after shorter girls”- is this advice valid or cap
Its fake news. Go for girls around your height if youre 5'8.

This will perfectly balance out your genes

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, ErbCel, Deleted member 15099 and 1 other person
I’m gonna say that short girls care more about height so do the opposite and go for taller girls

No. The ones under 5'2" often want 6'2" and up.

• +1
Reactions: Chinlet Ascension
Somewhat as you’re more likely to be taller in comparison to them but that being said; there’s no winning as a short guy. Was watching this Tik Tok recently just another confirmation women hate short guys ngl. Gym can’t save you either.
AEAF7E3A 80AD 46D8 9CAC F06BB6F91E80
7401D886 D0BE 49A7 8DCF FBE1995DD9FB

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RoundHouse, N1666, thereallegend and 3 others
All the girls I dated/had relationships with, with two exceptions, were shorter than me. And, I prefer smaller women.
Ok but what’s your height?

NOPE! SHORT GIRLS ARE THE BIGGEST SIZE QUEENS.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099
Im 5'4". The only women ive ever gotten were 5'6" and 6 feet after thousands of others rejected me; most of whom were short. So yeah, that's bad advice.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, thereallegend and Deleted member 15099
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
women say they want tall guys until u get two guys and put them next to each other and make the girls choose directly

if it’s a short Chad over a tall average looking guy i can guarantee 80% would pick the short Chad and if they don’t it’s probably because they’re trying to down the short Chads ego

women don’t like it when one man smokes the whole room when it comes down to looks because they prefer everyone to blend in like them because they want the attention.

if the girls aren’t getting the attention they won’t give much to a guy, maybe a quick conversation but you see guys following around women like a shadow the whole night, you won’t see girls following guys in the same matter

i sound like u bro @LooksOverAll 😂

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099 and Deleted member 7725
obviously, but still not as effective as just being tall

Ok but what’s your height?
5’6”.
And. For context, my current GF is 5’. My last two were 5’5”. (Though I think one was actually 5’4”). And before that, 5’2”. 5’2” is my preferred height.

Last edited:
Occasionally, but short girls can be the most ruthless about height.

Im almost 100% sure women would pick 5'8 chad over 6'4 normie

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and RoundHouse
Nope, nope, nope. Seems like a lot of guys here underestimate the importance of height to women, might be because of how face centered the forum is or their own height but women are very attracted by height and will often subconsciously have a height threshold one has to reach.

Depending on her preference regarding height and her own height, I can certainly see a lot of women choosing the latter. Wouldn’t surprise me either, I’ve seen enough good looking women with average looking tall guys.

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
Nope, nope, nope. Seems like a lot of guys here underestimate the importance of height to women, might be because of how face centered the forum is or their own height but women are very attracted by height and will often subconsciously have a height threshold one has to reach.

Depending on her preference regarding height and her own height, I can certainly see a lot of women choosing the latter. Wouldn’t surprise me either, I’ve seen enough good looking women with average looking tall guys.
Thoughts? @LooksOverAll

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
almost 100% ?
bro this is 5'8 chad

this is average 6'4 normie

its so obvious

@LooksOverAll

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Toth's thot, noodlelover and Deleted member 7725

masculine virtues = everything
@Gargantuan @SubhumanCurrycel

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: noodlelover, Gargantuan and SubhumanCurrycel

i am sure you are a tall guy, so you have to cope
nothing wrong with it bro

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 7725
Thoughts? @LooksOverAll
He’s obviously gonna disagree taking into account not only his username but also the fact he’s notorious for valuing face over height.
i am sure you are a tall guy, so you have to cope
nothing wrong with it bro
I am but before I had a growth spurt a couple of years ago it was still distinctly obvious to me women value height a lot, my time here has only reconfirmed that notion. That isn't taking away from the crucial important good looks have but I can still acknowledge they’re far from the end all be all.

almost 100% ?
bro this is 5'8 chad
View attachment 1454535

this is average 6'4 normie
View attachment 1454536View attachment 1454543

its so obvious

@LooksOverAll
Those guys all look 6’7 at the very minimum and the latter I’d consider below average but disregarding all that… The significance of height is severely undermined when you make picture comparisons like that because the effect a sharp difference in vertical stature induces in real life cannot be replicated on a tiny screen filled with pixels.

Also, you can just blur out the dick of the guy next time.

He’s obviously gonna disagree taking into account not only his username but also the fact he’s notorious for valuing face over height.

I am but before I had a growth spurt a couple of years ago it was still distinctly obvious to me women value height a lot, my time here has only reconfirmed that notion. That isn't taking away from the crucial important good looks have but I can still acknowledge they’re far from the end all be all.

Those guys all look 6’7 at the very minimum and the latter I’d consider below average but disregarding all that… The significance of height is severely undermined when you make picture comparisons like that because the effect a sharp difference in vertical stature induces in real life cannot be replicated on a tiny screen filled with pixels.

Also, you can just blur out the dick of the guy next time.
Well I have yet to experience it. So far I've had 0 advantages from my height. The problem is me and @OldVirgin are babyfaced and look like we haven't even hit puberty yet, with narrow jaws and mouths so we look pathetic. Not DOM at all like what is expected at our height. Total harmony killer. We also have very long disproportionate frames with wide hips and narrow wrists. I think that completely cancels out any effect that height would've had.

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover and Deleted member 5786

Facts tbh height is arguably the most objective and easy to take measurement of looks and because of that there’s very little leeway when it comes to a woman and her height requirements

Women will be more attracted to you if are at least a little taller than them, but how much taller depends on the girl.

I knew a short hot girl that only dated short hot guys that were like 2 inches taller than her.
I've also known short girls that were really attracted by my height (6'4").

like others have said, face is most important so looks max your face, and body is next most important so looks max your body. Height is nice but it's not everything.

low t if you don't pursue women taller than you as a sub 5'8 male

Itd be a better comparason if you said 5'10 chad vs 6'4 normie, then obviously any woman would pick the 5'10 chad

Itd be a better comparason if you said 5'10 chad vs 6'4 normie, then obviously any woman would pick the 5'10 chad
It also depends on your definition of chad, legit 6+ PSL. How many guys do you see that are at least 6 PSL vs at least 6'4? The answer is pretty obvious, face mogs.

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Lawton88