If your ancestors never fucked people from other races than you dont have mogger genes

SecularIslamist

SecularIslamist

Islamist jihadi and intersectional feminist
Every empire was expansionary and wanted to dominate lands and the known world. This is why modern day nationalism which romanticises the past and ancestors that came before them is inherently retarded. Why do you think guys like Alexander the Great are glorified? Yeah it's true he probably thought Greeks were superior, but nevertheless he wanted to east and fuck those Persian whores and create mixed children.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, fuxkdakikez, thereallegend and 1 other person
CD1671A5 6F4E 408B 95BF 06BDDE96EBCE

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, dimorphism, Heinrich Schmidt and 6 others
i have the white gene in me.

Its a double edged sword because it also means that your ancestors were raped by different races.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Deleted member 18522 and SecularIslamist
true for subPersian

Cope, mixed mutts will never be as gl as pure bred

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, gribsufer1, NoReedemingFeature and 2 others
your combo of avi and content is extremely annoying

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Deleted member 18522, dimorphism and 2 others
Cope, mixed mutts will never be as gl as pure bred
No such thing as pure bred anything. Even many Stacie's around the world and the white women worshipped here are like Anglo, Irish, Germanic sometimes.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18522 and BrahminBoss
No such thing as pure bred anything. Even many Stacie's around the world and the white women worshipped here are like Anglo, Irish, Germanic sometimes.
those are pure bred, as their population has stabilised.

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj
Every empire was expansionary and wanted to dominate lands and the known world. This is why modern day nationalism which romanticises the past and ancestors that came before them is inherently retarded. Why do you think guys like Alexander the Great are glorified? Yeah it's true he probably thought Greeks were superior, but nevertheless he wanted to east and fuck those Persian whores and create mixed children.
My ancestors fucked their way from the Altai mountains to the Danube River. Maybe my kids will be moggers but idk about me

My ancestors fucked their way from the Altai mountains to the Danube River. Maybe my kids will be moggers but idk about me
No your ancestors were greek villagers who were fucked by Ottoman / Seljuk mogger MUSLIMS. You obviously inherited the cuck Greek genome. It is doubtful if you will ever have kids.... You be saving population from further subhumanity if you don't reproduce.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18522
No your ancestors were greek villagers who were fucked by Ottoman / Seljuk mogger MUSLIMS. You obviously inherited the cuck Greek genome. It is doubtful if you will ever have kids.... You be saving population from further subhumanity if you don't reproduce.
My ancestors weren't m*slim. They borrowed Islam from the Persians and it was heavily diluted. In their hearts they believed in Tengri (Tanrı). The m*slim facade was just to make controlling people easier.

Attachments

• an-early-encounter-between-abbasid-arabs-and-oghuz-turks-v0-83dds11beh8c1.png
    an-early-encounter-between-abbasid-arabs-and-oghuz-turks-v0-83dds11beh8c1.png
    4.3 MB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, StuntmanMike and SecularIslamist
My ancestors weren't m*slim. They borrowed Islam from the Persians and it was heavily diluted. In their hearts they believed in Tengri (Tanrı). The m*slim facade was just to make controlling people easier.
Absolute cope stfu. They left that sky worshipping polytheism long ago. Keep coping with 'muh Tengrism' nigger. Islam didn't even have to conquer you guys, the fact that you came across if a higher and richer and intellectual religion was enough to win converts.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and Deleted member 18522
Most racemixing was rape

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1
Most racemixing was rape
Projection. Women love being conquered, not the men, as they get worried better men will replace them.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and try2beme
Absolute cope stfu. They left that sky worshipping polytheism long ago. Keep coping with 'muh Tengrism' nigger. Islam didn't even have to conquer you guys, the fact that you came across if a higher and richer and intellectual religion was enough to win converts.
From Ibn Fadlan and the Land of Darkness: Arab Travellers in the Far North
If one of them suffers an injustice, or something bad happens to him, he lifts his head to heaven and says ‘bir tengri’, which means ‘by the one God’ in the language of the Turks, for bir in Turkish means one and tengri is God.
Tengrism was monotheistic before it was inspired by religions like Buddhism. Living in peace with nature is the basis of Tengrism, Islam promotes pedophilia and places man above nature. Look at the Middle East and tell me what that leads to.

while having a greek wife back home and simply giving them a genetic upgrade

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
Cope mongolian genes cucked east asians

From Ibn Fadlan and the Land of Darkness: Arab Travellers in the Far North

Tengrism was monotheistic before it was inspired by religions like Buddhism. Living in peace with nature is the basis of Tengrism, Islam promotes pedophilia and places man above nature. Look at the Middle East and tell me what that leads to.
No faith other than that of Islam is purely and unapologetically monotheistic.

Yeah I'm looking at the Middle East / wider Muslim world. For most of Islamic history they were the leading or co-equal leading powers until mid-18th century and western world dominated.

The future is Islamic (not MENA because all you guys are cucks). But Asiatic-Islamic.

Over if you dont have 60% yamnaya dna or 60% mongolian rapist dna

Are you a self hating Persian? I see lots of them.
I said subPersians, meaning turks kurds arabs dalits etc. we fucked all countries and only whites fucked us which is a good thing.
mongol kids were thrown in the ocean.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18522 and SecularIslamist
  • JFL
No faith other than that of Islam is purely and unapologetically monotheistic.

Yeah I'm looking at the Middle East / wider Muslim world. For most of Islamic history they were the leading or co-equal leading powers until mid-18th century and western world dominated.

The future is Islamic (not MENA because all you guys are cucks). But Asiatic-Islamic.
Nigga you worship Muhammad more than Allah, how's that monotheism?

They were leading powers because they got their information from a thousand year old civilization that was x1000 times more advanced than them (Ancient Greeks). Without the Ancient Greeks you don't have the library of Baghdad, no al khwarizm, etc. The Ottomans also declined because they were backwards af. They imported all their arts and technology, and kept their people ignorant.

İslam is good for conquering and raw power, reformed Christianity gave way to 90% of all the things you enjoy today.

• Ugh..
JFLLL literally the reason why Islam came into being - the worship of MAN. Stfu!!

"Do not exaggerate in praising me as the Christians praised the son of Mary, for I am only a servant. So, call me the servant of Allah and His Messenger."
They were leading powers because they got their information from a thousand year old civilization that was x1000 times more advanced than them (Ancient Greeks). Without the Ancient Greeks you don't have the library of Baghdad, no al khwarizm, etc. The Ottomans also declined because they were backwards af. They imported all their arts and technology, and kept their people ignorant.

İslam is good for conquering and raw power, reformed Christianity gave way to 90% of all the things you enjoy today.
Muh muh copied the Greco-Roman / Egyptians and Indians. You know nationalist cucks like yourself says EXACTLY the same shit about Greeks, about Indians how they "stole" knowledge from Indians / Egyptians.

Ofc they were influenced by and translated Greek text jfl. But they built upon it, delivered and APPLIED technologies unbeknownst to the world before them. Just Kys you're genuinely low IQ and regurgitate bullshit you see from Reddit.

Also you're right Turks were always (and still are) low IQ. It was the Persians, followed by Berbers in Spain that were mogger.

Do not exaggerate in praising me as the Christians praised the son of Mary, for I am only a servant
Jfl

And Tabarani and Bayhaqi narrated with an authentic chain of transmission from Hukaymah daughter of Umaymah from her mother (Umaymah) who said, the Prophet (May Allah bless him and grant him peace) had a wooden bowl in which He used to urinate which was placed under his bed. One night he searched for it but did not find it and asked for it saying, “Where is the bowl?” The members of the house replied “Barrah, the slave girl of Umm Salamah, drank it.” (Barrah had come with Umm Salamah from Habashah with her.) The Prophet (S) replied, “Surely she has protected herself from the fire with a great wall!”
By Allah, whenever Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) spat, the spittle would fall in the hand of one of them (i.e. the Prophet's companions) who would rub it on his face and skin; if he ordered them they would carry his orders immediately; if he performed ablution, they would struggle to take the remaining water; and when they spoke to him, they would lower their voices and would not look at his face constantly out of respect.https://sunnah.com/bukhari:2731

Ofc they were influenced by and translated Greek text jfl. But they built upon it, delivered and APPLIED technologies unbeknownst to the world before them.
Not my point and they weren't simply influenced. Anyways, I'm saying without the ancient Greeks you can't say muh islamic empire did this. Islam is backwards and has nothing to do with the accomplishments of the Abbasids. Ironically, it's what ended the golden age, numbers were seen as demonic etc.

Yes Persians IQ mogged us for sure

Not my point and they weren't simply influenced. Anyways, I'm saying without the ancient Greeks you can't say muh islamic empire did this. Islam is backwards and has nothing to do with the accomplishments of the Abbasids. Ironically, it's what ended the golden age, numbers were seen as demonic etc.

Yes Persians IQ mogged us for sure

Not even gonna watch. Neil DeGrasse Tyson is unacquainted with Islamic theology blaming decline of Mutazilah kufr with decline of science. Ironically it was the thoughts of Al-Ghazali and inn Taymiyyah and other so called "anti-Greek" thinkers who criticised Aristotelian logic and sciences - which later become a religion in Christendom and impediment to science.

Like most orientalist and atheist they just project their own failures of religion holding back the sciences and project it onto Muslims. Islam is the ONLY religion which harmonised hadith and reason.

The other hadith is sahih and it's from bukhari lmao. Rubbing someone's spit all over your body and face is not that different from drinking someone's piss.
It doesn't matter even if it is. It's not medical advice is it? It's funny you praise orthodoxy and people thought same about Jesus spit. And they literally worship him without question.

The point is like all prophets he was the example to be followed and imitated.

Persian version of @StuntmanMike
Whites never fucked turks.Turks were already hybrid of caucasoid and mongoloid.
Persians are only 12% Yamnaya btw.
images
90% of persians look like the guy on the right.

It doesn't matter even if it is. It's not medical advice is it? It's funny you praise orthodoxy and people thought same about Jesus spit. And they literally worship him without question.

The point is like all prophets he was the example to be followed and imitated.
It's sunnah.

yah this is until funniest cope from schizophrenic e we wuz tengri anti islam turkish nationalists

the turks that invaded anatolia were always muslim. temgrism was never practice outside the steppes

turks would have never been able to rule arabs without islam just from a psychological perspective

theyre literally no less retarded than the nazi ideology

• Love it
Isn't it hilarious how a decade or so ago brutes were unliked as they were unreliable for long term relationships which was the majority of relationships then but now in this sexually liberated world they came out the beneficiary.

• +1
l
I said subPersians, meaning turks kurds arabs dalits etc. we fucked all countries and only whites fucked us which is a good thing.
mongol kids were thrown in the ocean.
jesus christ mena are even more pathetic white wannabes than latinos (when there are actually white peoples in mena i mean pure whites not white passing)

even if the islamic golden age wasnt as advanced as europe it was still the peak for mena region.

turks are just a softer version of mongols. primitive retards only good at fighting and dictatorship.

the turks should look to the future but lmfao at unironically believing or try to resurrect shamanism while calling islam primtiive. those shamanisitic pagan religions are so primitive they don't even have holy texts or a written code. they are literally stuck in the 4th millennium and its no wonder than pagans stop being pagans the moment they get introduced to a non retarded religion that can exist anywhere in the world and not just a bum fuck mountain steppe

• +1
Isn't it hilarious how a decade or so ago brutes were unliked as they were unreliable for long term relationships which was the majority of relationships then but now in this sexually liberated world they came out the beneficiary.
girls with iq above room temperature don't like brutes. girls like soy boys that look like brutes

even if the islamic golden age wasnt as advanced as europe it was still the peak for mena region.

turks are just a softer version of mongols. primitive retards only good at fighting and dictatorship.

the turks should look to the future but lmfao at unironically believing or try to resurrect shamanism while calling islam primtiive. those shamanisitic pagan religions are so primitive they don't even have holy texts or a written code. they are literally stuck in the 4th millennium and its no wonder than pagans stop being pagans the moment they get introduced to a non retarded religion that can exist anywhere in the world and not just a bum fuck mountain steppe
being a primitive retard was the norm at that age for certain people. there's a reason for it. look at germanic people for example, romans gave them civilization. but those pagan religions aren't primitive, it's just that in the case of turks, those pagan people were nomadic and didn't have proper places to settle. you're retarded if you believe christianity, judaism, islam is any different than a pagan religion. to prove my point, look at the ancient egyptian religion, look at the sumerian gods, the greek gods etc - they were pagan as well - and what they've accomplished. it's just that the geographical location they were in were suitable for creating a civilization (rivers, irrigation, agricultural surplus etc.)

The reaosn why "pagans stop being pagans" isn't because of religion, it's because of civilization. civilized people adobt a certain religion, uncivilized peoples encounter it and adopt the religion alongside the civilization. islam is primitive because it promotes backwardness in a region that has flourished many times in the past.

being a primitive retard was the norm at that age for certain people. there's a reason for it. look at germanic people for example, romans gave them civilization. but those pagan religions aren't primitive, it's just that in the case of turks, those pagan people were nomadic and didn't have proper places to settle. you're retarded if you believe christianity, judaism, islam is any different than a pagan religion. to prove my point, look at the ancient egyptian religion, look at the sumerian gods, the greek gods etc - they were pagan as well - and what they've accomplished. it's just that the geographical location they were in were suitable for creating a civilization (rivers, irrigation, agricultural surplus etc.)

The reaosn why "pagans stop being pagans" isn't because of religion, it's because of civilization. civilized people adobt a certain religion, uncivilized peoples encounter it and adopt the religion alongside the civilization. islam is primitive because it promotes backwardness in a region that has flourished many times in the past.
Islam, Christianity, Greek and Roman Paganism, Egyptian Paganism and many others are on a compltely different leage compared to Tengri Shamanism.

Islam, Christianity, Greek Paganism even Zoroastrianism are tier 1 religions that created civilizations that had a lasting impact in the world. Wtf did Tengrism do beyond villagers in Mongolia who couldn't even write? Keep coping. The fact that you're talking about Tengrism rn is because of Islam ironically.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and Deleted member 18522
Islam, Christianity, Greek and Roman Paganism, Egyptian Paganism and many others are on a compltely different leage compared to Tengri Shamanism.

Islam, Christianity, Greek Paganism even Zoroastrianism are tier 1 religions that created civilizations that had a lasting impact in the world. Wtf did Tengrism do beyond villagers in Mongolia who couldn't even write? Keep coping. The fact that you're talking about Tengrism rn is because of Islam ironically.
you're a dumb nigger cattle. my point is that all of them are pagan, so religion doesn't matter as much. those civilizations hosted those religions, not vice versa. turkic people as pagans were nomads for a long time, that's why we didn't leave much behind. agricultural surplus is necessary for specialization and to leave history behind. we didn't have that, just like the germanics and many other peoples. those religions didn't create civilizations, the geographical region allowed those people to create civilization. they just happened to believe in a certain religion. again, islam is primitive because it promotes backwardness in a region that has flourished many times in the past.

The fact that i can talk about tengrism today isn't because of islam, it's because of a certain group of people that happened to live in a certain place in the world that allowed for agricultural surplus (civilization). the people who introduced us to civilization (persians) could've believed in any religion (and they have flourished in the past without islam) and we would've adopted that religion. it's not about religion and it's not about islam.