If your are not doing this secret technique to looksmax you can't call yourself blackpilled

BasedEugenicists

BasedEugenicists

TALL & ROBUST STACIES ONLY
When losing water weight and facial bloat, forget about the soy high hydration and low sodium and carbs low T cuck method. Pffffffffffffffftt, the only most effective high T low inhib NT and enjoyable solution for this is to shitmaxx tbh ngl. It's a secret well kept that many top male models around the world are instilled in their good looking minds in the industry to look hella lean before cat walking fully naked with the nuts hanging out.

Omg brb on my way to diarrheamaxxing. Just bought 3 packs of laxatives, drank 3 cups of coffee mixed with red hot chilli peppers. Fuck praying to Gandy. We are now shitting our way to Gandy heaven. Open your buttcracks and hang on your toilets seats cuz that shit will nuke your fucking toilets and ascend you spiritually. All you mentalcels will finally find inner peace. There is nothing like taking a big shit in terms of dopamine response, sex is nothing close to this whole body and spirit experience. Guys I think I just vulgarized Hinduism tbh ngl lol.

I'll report back to you niggas when i'm done shitmaxxing. I'm sitting on the shitters as I speak. I send my shits to my favourite users only but feel free to PM me for my logs of shit.

Attachments

• toilets before ascension.jpg
    toilets before ascension.jpg
    118 KB · Views: 13
  • JFL
  • Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 10172, WastedYouth, joeveniro and 8 others
Tbh jfl

• +1
Reactions: BasedEugenicists and Deleted member 6785

• JFL