If your black with a big dick, looksmax is cope!

just think

just think

Banned
Nigga ur SMV is legit your dick. Never in history has this transaction between ethnics SMV is given to BBC until now.

Jews are on your side pushing ads with interracial couples and Rockefeller want BBC propaganda pushed. How can you lose as a black man in today's society?

Now if your a good looking BBC you won the game of life. Go on a campus and report back to me.

Legit as a black guy you need a big dick THATS IT! IT DOSNT MATTER if your 3"3 manlet. Girls have legit lists of dreams they want to accomplish before death and that includes trying BBC.

Take advantage of propaganda jews are pushing, PSL dosnt apply to black people. Just big dick and go slay.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger, zyzzbrah1234, STUPIDREFEREES and 3 others
Nigga ur SMV is legit your dick. Never in history has this transaction between ethnics SMV is given to BBC until now.

Jews are on your side pushing ads with interracial couples and Rockefeller want BBC propaganda pushed. How can you lose as a black man in today's society?

Now if your a good looking BBC you won the game of life. Go on a campus and report back to me.

Legit as a black guy you need a big dick THATS IT! IT DOSNT MATTER if your 3"3 manlet. Girls have legit lists of dreams they want to accomplish before death and that includes trying BBC.

Take advantage of propaganda jews are pushing, PSL dosnt apply to black people. Just big dick and go slay.
now imagine being black and packing a 4 incher. i would just rope ngl, (i would rope if i was 4 inch asian too)

• +1
Reactions: maxilofailo, aleksander and justropemaxbro
now imagine being black and packing a 4 incher. i would just rope ngl, (i would rope if i was 4 inch asian too)
if ur 4 inch white guy u can just go to thailand and slay the girls will tell u u have "asian sized dick" not like "foreigner"

Imagine spending $50k on bimax, risking your health and life, just to have a chance to get laid, while bbc only need to exist to slay jfl

• +1
Reactions: EggKing
bbc theory is legit

The Jews have to push it because no one wants it. Look at stats not your emotions.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: hopecel, EggKing and datboijj