• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 44368, Imretarded?, Elias de God and 5 others
Now make a T levels test

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: nathan, thegiganigga, optimisticzoomer and 14 others
Considering the fact that 75% of this forum is Indian I don’t think this thread will have a lot of comments

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: nathan, bloomercel, suessgott and 11 others
Considering the fact that 75% of this forum is Indian I don’t think this thread will have a lot of comments
it was majority indian before, much less now i think

Wow, is this true?

These world I.Q. statistics change dramatically every year, not only in terms of I.Q. scores, but also in terms of the countries at the top. It's hard to take them seriously at this point. Too much divergence.

• +1
Reactions: SlavicGeneral, Imretarded?, Deleted member 78207 and 7 others
These world I.Q. statistics change dramatically every year, not only in terms of I.Q. scores, but also in terms of the countries at the top. It's hard to take them seriously at this point. Too much divergence.
i will take them serious beacuse my country is top 8

• JFL
Reactions: SlavicGeneral, Costcosuperstore, hopecel and 2 others
I remember the maximum average considered the last year was 106 IQ in China. Now the maximum is 112.

Can't take this serious. And it's probably false.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SlavicGeneral, Imretarded?, 6PSLcel and 2 others
I remember the maximum average considered the last year was 106 IQ in China. Now the maximum is 112.

Also, since when was Iran and Serbia in the top ten?? Seems like ethics on this forum cheerleading for their respective countries. It's a joke.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?, Costcosuperstore, OldRooster and 1 other person
Would be US if we didnt get polluted with ethnics

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: thegiganigga, TheAnomaly, Imretarded? and 7 others
Would be US if we didnt get polluted with ethnics
4205705 IMG 9835

they bring it down

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: thegiganigga, Imretarded?, Mewton and 8 others
Also, since when was Iran and Serbia in the top ten?? Seems like ethics on this forum cheerleading for their respective countries. It's a joke.
Iranians have literally always been high iq and excelled at everything. Also we're in the top 3 income by ethnicity list in america. Don't discredit us you fucking retard

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, hopecel and shizuku11111
Iranians have literally always been high iq and excelled at everything. Also we're in the top 3 income by ethnicity list in america. Don't discredit us you fucking retard
same for us serbs!!

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: hopecel and microsoft

average iq can easily increase by increasing education and getting rid of the stupid people. an iq of 100 is not really average, is retard tier

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Imretarded?, hopecel, Debetro and 1 other person
average iq can easily increase by increasing education and getting rid of the stupid people. an iq of 100 is not really average, is retard tier
true, ever since serbia got rid of all muslim dogshit bosnians that increased iq by avg

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, the BULL and microsoft
How is Hungary a country with only 10m population on this list? this chart is bullshit... serbia in the top 10? JFL

How is Hungary a country with only 10m population on this list? this chart is bullshit... serbia in the top 10? JFL
both hungary and serbia are great at chess, also after serbs got rid of muslim dogshit bosnians and other refugees, no wonder our avg iq increased

JFL at your nigger bloodline if you believe this IQ/Country shit :lul::lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Deleted member 43058 and efidescontinuado
both hungary and serbia are great at chess, also after serbs got rid of muslim dogshit bosnians and other refugees, no wonder our avg iq increased
serbs are subhumans though..., hungarians i can understand being higher IQ, small population, little to no immigrants, etc.

• Hmm...
Reactions: shizuku11111
Stfu

serbs are subhumans though..., hungarians i can understand being higher IQ, small population, little to no immigrants, etc.
what makes u think serbs are subhumans lmao? immigration in serbia is also low, we also have a psl god from serbia

The entire Serbian country is probably older than your

you are indian my nigger, keep coping
Cope more nigger, i'm Pakistani and my cousins have fair skin and green eyes, i have light brown and fair skin. Who is the real shitskin when green eyes are in my family while your serbian mogger has shit tier dark brown eyes which don't suit his pheno and look awful? JFL serbian dog keep barking.

• JFL
Reactions: cromagnon, hopecel, lemonnz and 1 other person
my iq is above 110

Cope more nigger, i'm Pakistani and my cousins have fair skin and green eyes, i have light brown and fair skin. Who is the real shitskin when green eyes are in my family while your serbian mogger has shit tier dark brown eyes which don't suit his pheno and look awful? JFL serbian dog keep barking.
calm down manlet brownskin, i spit on manlets like you and tell them its raining, you are considered gypsy in europe lmao

Pakistani? Haha ok you said enough

stay mad greycel

This is a very low iq reply tbh. It shows you have no argument and know i'm right so you insult me instead.
i didn't insult. you can't even comprehend 1st grade stuff like that amd that means your IQ is low JFL

i didn't insult. you can't even comprehend 1st grade stuff like that amd that means your IQ is low JFL
Same shit you get the point. Still no argument other than "stay mad" and saying my iq is low as if I ever said it was high

Same shit you get the point. Still no argument other than "stay mad" and saying my iq is low as if I ever said it was high
I couldn't care less about u or your iq

I couldn't care less about u or your iq
then why would you comment on my iq? it really seems like your the low iq one here. and you have 2200 more posts than rep which is pathetic and shows what kind of person you are:lul: gtfoh

then why would you comment on my iq? it really seems like your the low iq one here. and you have 2200 more posts than rep which is pathetic and shows what kind of person you are:lul: gtfoh
you're*

you just made the biggest mistake in your life JFL

JKYS if you believe that such a study exists showing Iran and Serbia are in the top countries by IQ. Instead of linking the actual study, she links a table in some spam website anyone could have created, does that make any sense? She is a chronic anti Israel, pro Syria, liar like 90% of Muslims.

JKYS if you believe that such a study exists showing Iran and Serbia are in the top countries by IQ. Instead of linking the actual study, she links a table in some spam website anyone could have created, does that make any sense? She is a chronic anti Israel, pro Syria, liar like 90% of Muslims.
legally retarded bulgarian strikes

@The Grinch

• +1
Reactions: The Grinch
It's a meme either way, only a 0.001% from the country is picked.

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
you're*

you just made the biggest mistake in your life JFL
english is my 3rd language and im typing while tired at 3am. try again retard. also mirin the jfl at the end of every sentence, it's very common among low iq people like yourself to try and ridicule your opponent instead of arguing to make it seem like your winning. fucking retard, dont bother replying as i have you on ignore now.

Multiple studies have iran above 100. You just can't accept that sandniggers are smarter than americans or whatever migrant ridden shithole european country your from. And dont argue about the islamic regime, iran wouldnt be islamic if not for the brits. That's your peoples fault