if your country isnt in top 10 dont speak to me

ITALY MENTIONED🇮🇹🇮🇹🇮🇹🍝🍝🍝
WTF IS A GOOD SALARY🇮🇹🇮🇹

JKYS if you believe that such a study exists showing Iran and Serbia are in the top countries by IQ. Instead of linking the actual study, she links a table in some spam website anyone could have created, does that make any sense? She is a chronic anti Israel, pro Syria, liar like 90% of Muslims.
MIGA am i right? You're going senile boomer

Iranians have literally always been high iq and excelled at everything. Also we're in the top 3 income by ethnicity list in america. Don't discredit us you fucking retard

💀💀

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?
  • +1
Reactions: shizuku11111
These are using outdated studies retard. A 2019 study on pubmed shows its 106 for people above 20 yo for example. Random maps are not as reliable as a recent study. Nice try though
No, moron. Iran's I.Q. didn't suddenly spike almost 30 fucking points in the span of a decade. Fucking biased retard. Now do us all a favor and stop breathing.

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?
No, moron. Iran's I.Q. didn't suddenly spike almost 30 fucking points in the span of a decade. Fucking biased retard. Now do us all a favor and stop breathing.
World population review uses a many decade old data for iq, another one uses the average for 9 year olds which was 80, etc. The real bias here is the westerm websites and maps that are made to look countries such as iran bad. The only moron here is you who argues with a study made in 2019 which is objective facts. Only a real idiot does such a thing

Makes sense because Serbians are ethnically Chinese

Iranians have literally always been high iq and excelled at everything. Also we're in the top 3 income by ethnicity list in america. Don't discredit us you fucking retard
Iranians in the US don't represent Iranians in their home country. The US attracts the best and the brightest, not the average.

• +1
Reactions: Part-Time Chad

@yeeyeeslayer @shia.jihadist this is why I say Shiah’s are higher IQ and explains why so many of them leave Islam. Truly Islam is not good for high IQ niggas but if your gonna be Muslim be Shia

english is my 3rd language and im typing while tired at 3am. try again retard. also mirin the jfl at the end of every sentence, it's very common among low iq people like yourself to try and ridicule your opponent instead of arguing to make it seem like your winning. fucking retard, dont bother replying as i have you on ignore now.
you're* again and English is your 3rd language isn't an excuse btw neither the 3am and tired thing is

and imagine accusing me of shit like that while spamming jfl emoji non-stop

and i ofc won cause u blocked me low t soyboy full of estrogen fag

source: nick fuentes livestreaming from mumbai
Nigga…. They are even becoming Zoroastrian fire worshippers :hnghn::hnghn::hnghn::hnghn:

That’s how over it is for Islam. At least the pigskins when they leave gos they go back to worshipping the Viking gods but these niggas are worshipping literal fire :fuk:

average iq can easily increase by increasing education and getting rid of the stupid people. an iq of 100 is not really average, is retard tier
average is by definition 100:forcedsmile:

Nigga…. They are even becoming Zoroastrian fire worshippers :hnghn::hnghn::hnghn::hnghn:

That’s how over it is for Islam. At least the pigskins when they leave gos they go back to worshipping the Viking gods but these niggas are worshipping literal fire :fuk:
the people converting all just want to be against the government they dont care about religion
but because the government is an islamic theocracy they want to rebel against it by leaving islam

the people converting all just want to be against the government they dont care about religion
but because the government is an islamic theocracy they want to rebel against it by leaving islam
So they are essentially just white people :fuk::hnghn::hnghn:

Maybe Iranians are white, because that’s why Cummins leave Christianity because they like rebelling against the institution. Iranian are white people :soy::soy::soy::soy:

Theocracies are based btw

• JFL
Reactions: shia.jihadist
Im not in these countries BUT. My iq is 110. (Tested)

Iranians in the US don't represent Iranians in their home country. The US attracts the best and the brightest, not the average.
Then why are europeans so low in the list or not there whatsoever? Since europeans are superior and high iq

Persia/Parthia was the only country able to challenge Rome. Too bad Iran is screwed by idiot Mullahs.

• +1
Reactions: microsoft
Persia/Parthia was the only country able to challenge Rome. Too bad Iran is screwed by idiot Mullahs.
It's to an extent the brits fault that we have mullahs now. The brits placed the shah in iran to control iran and it's resources, which lead to poverty and misery among the people of iran which then lead to a revolution. It's not like the shah was great or anything. Also the brits caused a famine that killed 15 million iranians like 100 something years ago. Fucking british pigs

• Woah
Reactions: TheAnomaly