If your Easily offended [DONT CLICK]

Dont Trust Bitches

Dont Trust Bitches

Banned
This forum is too easily offended, u guys are on edge too much. This forum need to have a bit more of a banter attitude and less of a serious one.

We are all bros trying to looksmax, U guys are reminding me of girls when they say “If you hurt my friend, I’ll break you“. :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: chaddyboi66, currylightskin, Idontknowlol and 8 others
6803AAAE 235B 4085 8878 E65BF341803A

• JFL
Reactions: Dont Trust Bitches
Your profile picture is terrible, you are a joined todaycel and you somehow ‘know’ this forum. You are a glowie or a 2psl neanderboon snowape, either way kys retard.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: chaddyboi66, 5'8manlet, Deprived and 6 others
Your profile picture is terrible, you are a joined todaycel and you somehow ‘know’ this forum. You are a glowie or a 2psl neanderboon snowape, either way kys retard.
Triggered

Attachments

• 23C5DBC2-B0FB-4BDB-BF0E-7553D49FBD76.webp
    66.7 KB · Views: 0
Getting easily offended is a male trait

Just go and touch a random high T Chadrone, enjoy getting your skull getting stuffed

And then insult a ricecel call him racial slurs etc. he wont do a shit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, Deleted member 15099 and Dont Trust Bitches
I thought OP was black

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 16369 and Dont Trust Bitches

Just go and touch a random high T Chadrone, enjoy getting your skull getting stuffed

But not if you are on an online forum, because what can you do on here? Write an essay? I don’t think anyone scull is being stuffed by that :feelshaha::feelshaha:

But not if you are on an online forum, because what can you do on here? Write an essay? I don’t think anyone scull is being stuffed by that :feelshaha::feelshaha:
Shut the fuck up faggot say one bad thing and i am maddie maddie (y)

• Hmm...

Putin Looks mogger here

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 15338 and Deleted member 16369
Never thought of it that way. Very legit theory
Only on incel forums and on reddit people think like OP

Fucking basement dwellers even think marrying a roastie or not caring about bodycount makes you secure in himself or some other bullshit

Say opposite of what pslers say to you always

• JFL
Only on incel forums and on reddit people think like OP

Fucking basement dwellers even think marrying a roastie or not caring about bodycount makes you secure in himself or some other bullshit

Say opposite of what pslers say to you always
You are probably the kind of guy to get mad at his gf after she cheats on him, then u will kill yourself. Keep taking everything so serious in life :feelshaha:

You are probably the kind of guy to get mad at his gf after she cheats on him, then u will kill yourself. Keep taking everything so serious in life :feelshaha:
I would kill her and her bf if i could if thats the case nigger

• JFL
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18199 and Dont Trust Bitches

Attachments

• 1647129082715.png
    1647129082715.png
    46.5 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: n0rthface
This forum is too easily offended, u guys are on edge too much. This forum need to have a bit more of a banter attitude and less of a serious one.

We are all bros trying to looksmax, U guys are reminding me of girls when they say “If you hurt my friend, I’ll break you“. :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:
Little Nazi bitch, I'll break you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back