If your ex wasn't scared of you

nattycel

nattycel

Hopeless
you don't deserve to be called a man.

My ltr gf of 2 years broke up with me last year because she said she was scared of me.

I didn't understand why back then but I kinda understand now. I don't think I would
treat her any different having come to realization though.

Yes, women should absolutely fear you. Otherwise, you're betacuck.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 281, ZyzzReincarnate, dogtown and 1 other person
My entire family is afraid of me

"Fear of you" and "fear of losing you" are two completely different things. A woman might fear you for your frame, strength, bad temper etc. but if she does not have any fear of losing you, she will leave you anyway, and if she is intimidated by you she might leave you sooner. But if on the other hand if she has no fear of pissing you off, then you will become a cuck and she will become abusive over time. It's a very tricky thing, you need to have a nice mix of "fear of you", "fear of losing you" and "attracted to you" to make a relationship continuing.

• +1
Reactions: nattycel and Deleted member 470
What did your mom say exactly? I'm curious
i think she was asking me what I‘d name my future kids and I said that my future wife would decide it. She was like 'you have to make the decisions not her. Do you want to be her dog or her man?‘ after that she told me to be dominant and beat her if necessary. my wife should be asking me for permission to leave the house or meet her friends etc etc. Thats all I can remember now

• +1
Reactions: dogtown, nattycel and Deleted member 470
"Fear of you" and "fear of losing you" are two completely different things. A woman might fear you for your frame, strength, bad temper etc. but if she does not have any fear of losing you, she will leave you anyway, and if she is intimidated by you she might leave you sooner. But if on the other hand if she has no fear of pissing you off, then you will become a cuck and she will become abusive over time. It's a very tricky thing, you need to have a nice mix of "fear of you", "fear of losing you" and "attracted to you" to make a relationship continuing.
trp bullshit but kinda legit

If they're scared of you it means you're ugly and have used intimidation game to secure your mate

jus sayin

every girl i talk to says theyre scared of me, so i guess ive succeeded in that regard

tenor.gif

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
If they're scared of you it means you're ugly and have used intimidation game to secure your mate

jus sayin
This makes no sense

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 281 and Deleted member 611