if your gf or wife isn't fearful of you cheating/leaving...

itsoverbuddyboyo

itsoverbuddyboyo

mentally ill subhuman
you're just another low value subhuman to her. think about it. she thinks you're truly ugly if she doesn't fear the possibility of you cheating on her. women don't find men that aren't wanted by other women attractive, you boyos may think WE have big egos, but let me tell you, it's tenfold in toilets. men are treated as trophies, a status symbol...if your gf or wife isn't ALWAYS doing what she can to keep you: sucking and fucking on demand, cooking all your meals, doing your laundry, fetching you a beer on command, etc...Guess what? She thinks you're worthless, at that point she's been sneakily swiping on Tinder and Bumble to find a Chad she can bow down and serve to. itsoverbuddyboyos.

• +1
Reactions: Bengt, AntiSocial-Fakecel, Deleted member 245 and 12 others
didnt read!

• +1
Reactions: UltraExtremeIntense and RichardSpencel
hey fuck u
i will shit in an ice cream, put sprinkles and a cherry on top and serve it to your dad while he watches me fuck your mom.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AntiSocial-Fakecel, Insomniac, dogtown and 4 others
  • +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: UltraExtremeIntense, dogtown, kobecel and 4 others
I don’t believe ALL women are like that but I do believe MOST are.

• +1
Reactions: AntiSocial-Fakecel and Ritalincel
in other words: its ogre

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245, dogtown, kobecel and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245, kobecel, itsoverbuddyboyo and 1 other person
AWALT is law bro

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: kobecel, xom, Insomniac and 1 other person
Cage your wife

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac
Nah my current becky gf even dreamed of me cheating on her lmao

I love your username
thanks man. and that's good obviously, she finds you of value, for now...Do you still at least talk to girls on the side?

Blackpills me

Do you still at least talk to girls on the side?
Yes I have 2 mobiles lmao. On one of them I have tinder to constantly test my looksmaxing / frauding progress, and the numbers of some girls who are interested. But as long as there's no bad sign from her side I won't cheat.

The blackpill just always keeps me on guard. I'll never invest 100% my emotions in anyone.

• Love it
Reactions: itsoverbuddyboyo
Yes I have 2 mobiles lmao. On one of them I have tinder to constantly test my looksmaxing / frauding progress, and the numbers of some girls who are interested. But as long as there's no bad sign from her side I won't cheat.

The blackpill just always keeps me on guard. I'll never invest 100% my emotions in anyone.
High IQ. It's a mog or be mogged world. I would do the exact same if I decided to date tbh.
Are you two official on social media? I'd avoid that as long as possible.

Last edited:
having a gf tht gets jealous easily sounds pretty awesome ngl, it makes u feel validated af

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656 and itsoverbuddyboyo
having a gf tht gets jealous easily sounds pretty awesome ngl, it makes u feel validated af
It also gets irritating, but you're right.

zyklon B for foids

• Love it
Reactions: Insomniac

Users who are viewing this thread

Back