if your girlfriend has a smartphone or social media, she isn't actually your girlfriend

Deleted member 4612

Deleted member 4612

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
she's a whore who spends time with you.

having a smartphone and social media allows horny men to constantly offer her penis, and she flirts back because she likes the attention. she knows deep down you don't want that behavior from her, but she does it anyway because she's a whore. in fact, she might even have a backup burner phone purely for her fuck buddies, so she'll "prove" to you, using her real phone, that she is "loyal", even when she's not.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: stuckneworleans, Deleted member 4797, goat2x and 27 others
So true bhai. It is impossible to procure a woman (or any woman) without smartphone in 2020. Or one who will not drive and stay in home 24/7 like Saudi Arabia.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadlitecel, Chadelite, Deleted member 4645 and 4 others
imagine taking girls seriously in 2020 jfl

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, Deleted member 4563, bladeeout and 7 others
in fact, she might even have a backup burner phone purely for her fuck buddies, so she'll "prove" to you, using her real phone, that she is "loyal", even when she's not.
this happens much more often than us blackpilled niggas, not to mention bluepilled cucks, think it does.

• +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans, Vvvvxxxx and Deleted member 4612
this happens much more often than us blackpilled niggas, not to mention bluepilled cucks, think it does.
most "blackpilled" niggas, aren't truly blackpilled

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, Deleted member 8365, eyearea and 1 other person

having a smartphone and social media allows horny men to constantly offer her penis, and she flirts back because she likes the attention. she knows deep down you don't want that behavior from her, but she does it anyway because she's a whore. in fact, she might even have a backup burner phone purely for her fuck buddies, so she'll "prove" to you, using her real phone, that she is "loyal", even when she's not.
lmao you talked about this in that one thread I made. tbh I doubt girls really buy burners unless it's a long term relationship (married)

• +1
Reactions: bladeeout
lmao you talked about this in that one thread I made. tbh I doubt girls really buy burners unless it's a long term relationship (married)
which thread?

and you're coping if you think girls don't buy burners

which thread?

and you're coping if you think girls don't buy burners
i made a thread about some stupid shit and you brought it up. And girls aren't going to buy burners. If she wants to cheat on you she will and it'll be on her normal one.

now if a girl willingly shows you her phone and there's absolutely nothing then that's the case.

girls are too lazy to go Target and buy a burner just so she can switch it over and text other dudes.

• +1
i made a thread about some stupid shit and you brought it up. And girls aren't going to buy burners. If she wants to cheat on you she will and it'll be on her normal one.

now if a girl willingly shows you her phone and there's absolutely nothing then that's the case.

girls are too lazy to go Target and buy a burner just so she can switch it over and text other dudes.
"too lazy"

you really think buying a burner takes effort?

you do realize girls walk around in the mall for hours looking for clothes right?

having a smartphone and social media allows horny men to constantly offer her penis, and she flirts back because she likes the attention. she knows deep down you don't want thos behavior from her, but she does it anyway because she's a whore. in fact, she might even have a backup burner phone purely for her fuck buddies, so she'll "prove" to you, using her real phone, that she is "loyal", even when she's not.

Well my gf gets so mad about my messenger (she weirdly thinks I'm a Chad while I'm 3.5 subhuman) that she asked many times to see it / have my password.

She wants it so bad she even offered to give me her password. Ofc I'd never accept that shit...
So now she plays it by telling me precisely the content of each conversation she has with guys, as if sharing private conversations was supposed to be normal. Ofc I never made any comment.

And finally shit happened : for unknown reason (fate?) my phone wasn't locked and she spent like 1 hour reading every boring conv I had with girls, taking screenshots and sending it to her phone as if talking about the weather was some kind of huge flirting evidence JFL.

Now when there's an argument, she'll always brag about how she's so eager to share her convs while I'm so secretive about it.

TLDR : Everything comes easy when you just don't care about your gf texting guys. If she has to cuck you, she'll do it.
The sooner you learn about it, the faster you're freed from boring NPC couple life. Bonus : you don't have to do the shitty tearful break up speech.

• +1
Reactions: PYT
"too lazy"

you really think buying a burner takes effort?

you do realize girls walk around in the mall for hours looking for clothes right?
well I disagree with you heavily. no neurotypical 14-21 girl with a booming social life and options goes to buy a burner it just doesn't happen.

that's implying the girl even cares enough about your feelings to hide the fact she's cheating. this shit is something that only happens with married couples and boomers who can't afford to lose their spouses so they do shit covertly

• +1
Well my gf gets so mad about my messenger (she weirdly thinks I'm a Chad while I'm 3.5 subhuman) that she asked many times to see it / have my password.

She wants it so bad she even offered to give me her password. Ofc I'd never accept that shit...
So now she plays it by telling me precisely the content of each conversation she has with guys, as if sharing private conversations was supposed to be normal. Ofc I never made any comment.

And finally shit happened : for unknown reason (fate?) my phone wasn't locked and she spent like 1 hour reading every boring conv I had with girls, taking screenshots and sending it to her phone as if talking about the weather was some kind of huge flirting evidence JFL.

Now when there's an argument, she'll always brag about how she's so eager to share her convs while I'm so secretive about it.

TLDR : Everything comes easy when you just don't care about your gf texting guys. If she has to cuck you, she'll do it.
The sooner you learn about it, the faster you're freed from boring NPC couple life. Bonus : you don't have to do the shitty tearful break up speech.
she's still texting other dudes

sorry but that's not ideal, she's still a whore

• +1
Brutal redpill.

Unless she is psychologically well-developed (<0.01% chance), every woman will require external validation just to fucking get out of bed in the morning. Men need no extrinsic reward to motivate them: achievement is its own reward. But women have no constitution and are not truly confident in themselves. That's why each one is glued to her phone and shares everything on social media: she needs confirmation that the food she ordered is OK, the dress she picked out is OK, the haircut she got is OK, because women don't have enough substance as standalone human beings.

• +1
Reactions: Robert California, Virgincel, Deleted member 8365 and 2 others
well I disagree with you heavily. no neurotypical 14-21 girl with a booming social life and options goes to buy a burner it just doesn't happen.

that's implying the girl even cares enough about your feelings to hide the fact she's cheating. this shit is something that only happens with married couples and boomers who can't afford to lose their spouses so they do shit covertly
semi true.

I think this is because most guys are "respectful of their partners' privacy", so the girl has no need to hide it from her partner.

this applies to long term relationships, as you say

• +1
semi true.

I think this is because most guys are "respectful of their partners' privacy", so the girl has no need to hide it from her partner.

i never checked my ex's phone and I wouldn't allow her to see mines despite her begging me sometimes.

letting your girlfriend see your phone without you seeing hers is some betabuxx shit. long term relationships in general are jokes tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4612
semi true.

Well most guys want to play alpha game and make their partner believe they are so confident that they don't give a fuck about it.
But girls actually like a bit of jealousy, that way they feel validated.

Some girls are even capable of taking total lack of jealousy as an offense and start flirting / cheating because of that. (he's not jealous => I'm not validated => I lack confidence => Chads witty flirts give me confidence => Hm what about fucking Chad ?)

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: ezio6 and PYT
Well most guys want to play alpha game and make their partner believe they are so confident that they don't give a fuck about it.
But girls actually like a bit of jealousy, that way they feel validated.

Some girls are even capable of taking total lack of jealousy as an offense and start flirting / cheating because of that. (he's not jealous => I'm not validated => I lack confidence => Chads witty flirts give me confidence => Hm what about fucking Chad ?)
being jealous is never good jfl. in their minds there's no reason to make you jealous unless it makes you jealous. girl's i've been with have out right said that to me because they love trying to make you jealous .

don't ever act like a needy, jealous bitch

being jealous is never good jfl. in their minds there's no reason to make you jealous unless it makes you jealous. girl's i've been with have out right said that to me because they love trying to make you jealous .

how old are you btw? like 14?

• +1
Giga cope

• +1
how old are you btw? like 14?
yes. i always feel like an adult because of the way girls act like thots and adult women. then i remember i'm only a measly 14. over for society

especially when 14 year old girls are dancing and singing to shit like this

Depends of the girl tbh.

• Hmm...
yes. i always feel like an adult because of the way girls act like thots and adult women. then i remember i'm only a measly 14. over for society

especially when 14 year old girls are dancing and singing to shit like this

your posts make me feel so angry, because all little girls are complete whores

the next ER should target 12 year old girls, not older chicks

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6723 and PYT

Imo the next ER had better come here and ascend to godhood

• +1
Reactions: NVRH
Depends of the girl tbh.
nope. if she cheats on you because you weren't jealous enough she didn't like you enough,respect you, or she's a giga whore.

nah I mean there's nothing we can do and I don't really stress over it since I try to take advantage of it. it's sad that at 14 most girls are sluts. maybe it's just a florida thing but the way girls act make me feel 18. an age were we're supposed to be, look, and act like kids. Yet all the estrogen gives these girls big tits and big asses at such an early age that by the age of 13 they're already experimenting and giving popular kids handjobs at the back of the schoolbus

Last edited:
If she breathes, she WILL cuck you.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 4645, Deleted member 245 and 4 others
nope. if she cheats on you because you weren't jealous enough she didn't like you enough,respect you, or she's a giga whore.

nah I mean there's nothing we can do and I don't really stress over it since I try to take advantage of it. it's sad that at 14 most girls are sluts. maybe it's just a florida thing but the way girls act make me feel 18. an age were we're supposed to be, look, and act like kids. Yet all the estrogen gives these girls big tits and big asses at such an early age that by the age of 13 they're already experimenting and giving popular kids handjobs at the back of the schoolbus
it might be florida actually

My dad's friend lives down there, he moved down there, and his son told me when he was 12 some girl sent him a picture of her ass in panties, and he didn;t wanna fuck because he was just a middle schooler. he told me a story of a 6th grader giving a blowjob

florida is awful it seems

Lots of people now have a second phone due to upgrading, so it isn’t out of the picture for girls to have 2 phones

• +1

My dad's friend lives down there, he moved down there, and his son told me when he was 12 some girl sent him a picture of her ass in panties, and he didn;t wanna fuck because he was just a middle schooler. he told me a story of a 6th grader giving a blowjob

florida has a really ghetto culture where girls being sluts and doing degenerate shit like smoking etc. is awarded. most degenerate shit said on twitter and instagram is probably consumed mostly here since twitter and instagram culture is huge here too. maybe in other states it isn't as bad but I wouldn't hold my breath.

it's probably just as bad or hopefully a little less degenerate in other states.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403
fuck dis ghey earth

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6723, PYT and Deleted member 4612
Lots of people now have a second phone due to upgrading, so it isn’t out of the picture for girls to have 2 phones
nah to upgrade your phone you have to turn in your current phone for a new one. that's how it works here atleast

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403
nah to upgrade your phone you have to turn in your current phone for a new one. that's how it works here atleast
you don't need to upgrade your phone to have two phones

do you even know what a burner phone is?

• +1
It's unavoidable, hence the infamous quote "She's not yours, it's just your turn"

The top Stacies and Chads never commit, they just cycle having sex with a different hot person everyday, fwb is the new norm, only incels/normies hope for a decent honest girl nowadays. Which is better for long term happiness but the internet caused our attention spans to be fucked, so instead of long term fulfillment and satisfaction in life with serotonin gained through a happy loyal wife and a nuclear picket house family, everyone is a braindead coomer, and girls with more than 5+ partners are fucked pairbonding wise. In all Kazynski was right.

I think the agreed strategy is you just have to not care about or have any emotional attachment to her, nothing will hurt her more than if you catch her cheating and don't give a single shit with a blank face and just ghost her and then post on your insta pics and vids of you having fun or something

girls always cheat because your reaction validates their self percieved intrinsic value, if you dont care she will be destroyed forever

thoughts?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy, Deleted member 245 and Hades
It's unavoidable, hence the infamous quote "She's not yours, it's just your turn"

The top Stacies and Chads never commit, they just cycle having sex with a different hot person everyday, fwb is the new norm, only incels/normies hope for a decent honest girl nowadays. Which is better for long term happiness but the internet caused our attention spans to be fucked.

I think the agreed strategy is you just have to not care about or have any emotional attachment to her, nothing will hurt her more than if you catch her cheating and don't give a single shit with a blank face and just ghost her and then post on your insta pics and vids of you having fun or something

girls always cheat because your reaction validates their self percieved intrinsic value, if you dont care she will be destroyed forever

thoughts?
Elliot rodger was right, foids should be exterminated

• +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions

The top Stacies and Chads never commit, they just cycle having sex with a different hot person everyday, fwb is the new norm, only incels/normies hope for a decent honest girl nowadays. Which is better for long term happiness but the internet caused our attention spans to be fucked.

thoughts?

relevant to the last thing you said

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, sytyl and Deleted member 2506

fact

relevant to the last thing you said
lmfao wtf actually high iq... never even thought about telling her you cheated too, should say multiple times as well to gain even more of an edge if she just fucked one guy

jesus christ blackpilled guys and chads know how to control women so easy, it's only the 60% of men that are brainwashed onlyfans soy normies that kiss their feet that fuck our lives over...

• +1
Reactions: sytyl and Hades
so nobody has a girlfriend
lifefuel for me

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: saffacel and Deleted member 4612
whatever man

Yes the U.S was a mistake.. melting pot of sewage DNA. Guessing your a U.K lad?

well same goes for guys so stop the misogyny tbh

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4612
So basically don't get into an LTR

Because literally every foid on the planet has at least one of the two.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted

Based