if your in high school read this

nt is the main thing

none of this will work if your autistic
fuck, the only thing holding me back is the fact I’m high inhib and have poor social skills around women :feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615
The girl probably has a shit ton of Chad nudes on her phone tho, what do you guys think
there are no chads or even chadlites at my school or even in the surounding suburbs

they have been dating for over a year and post so many pictures even ones of them in the shower:feelswhy:

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 14478
there are no chads or even chadlites at my school or even in the surounding suburbs

they have been dating for over a year and post so many pictures even ones of them in the shower:feelswhy:
But I mean, Chads nudes like Morrone Chico etc, I`ve seen this

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10615
But I mean, Chads nudes like Morrone Chico etc, I`ve seen this
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

this girl isn't a psl autist. she wouldn't have pictures of chico on her phone, maybe some tiktok guys or actors but none of the psl idols:ROFLMAO:

the only girls who know about chico are ugly fat landwhales from reddit and black girls from that weird website they made

no normal girl knows who chico is lmaoooo

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 14478
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

this girl isn't a psl autist. she wouldn't have pictures of chico on her phone, maybe some tiktok guys or actors but none of the psl idols:ROFLMAO:

the only girls who know about chico are ugly fat landwhales from reddit and black girls from that weird website they made

no normal girl knows who chico is lmaoooo
Nah Chico is popular here, a popular whore made a tiktok abt him,
Also imo if this happens she doesn`t love the utter subhuman and she is gonna leave him in any moment when a guy that mogs him for +3 PSL appears

White and lean so mogs me
@AcneScars I Wanna Fuck Your Brown Indian Ass.
Post Some Pics Of It!
cfd7410437e2dba83caa0df79870d78c.jpg