If your look relies on bangs covering your forehead you will never be a full fledged human

rubybrrr

rubybrrr

Banned for scamming
Been on the bangs cope for a long time.m Not until you can look great with your hair all the way up and slicked back are u legit human. God dudes with bangs r like little fraggile babies.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 18694 and Mongrelcel
Sounds like something a non-NT sperg who doesn't want to get a perm because of "muh sheep mentality brah" would say.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Void_, Xangsane and 3 others
cope

it all depends on face and head shape. some guys look good with bangs even in old age while others look like shit with them in their teens

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Void_ and thereallegend

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Perfectumbrain and BoneDensity

Sounds like something a non-NT sperg who doesn't want to get a perm because of "muh sheep mentality brah" would say.
Ive gotten a perm. I can pull off both bangs and the head band eren yager style hair. I dont want to wear bangs anymore because I think of how I interpret men I see with bangs. And my gut reaction is "gooooooofyyyy" so I will no longer be partaking in that bs.

now this sounds like something someone who absolutely cannot pull off a hairstyle without bangs MUST say in order to stay sane

You can cope all you want, us scandi chads are getting lays every other day with our curly fringes

Prob just cuz your hair is so thin you can't get anything:feelshah:

I should clarify, long hair that occasionally lays like bangs (like my pfp) is fine. Its authentic. Its natural. Its just long hair. But the hairstyle with bangs that are like noodled perms and or justin bieber hair or short on sides and long in front are the most subhuman hairstyles known to man.

So every zoomer in 2022. Zoomer hair is a big halo

• +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet and Constantin Denis
You can cope all you want, us scandi chads are getting lays every other day with our curly fringes

Thats fine. Im not saying everyone who has that hair is subhuman. BUT if you NEEEEED that hairstyle to look good, then you are subhuman

So every zoomer in 2022. Zoomer hair is a big halo
Zoomer hair is fine as long as, like the title says, your look doesnt entirely rely on your hair covering your forehead. Like if you stick your head out the window of a moving car with the wind blowing your hair straight back, you need to still look good.

• +1
Reactions: Oberyn
Thats fine. Im not saying everyone who has that hair is subhuman. BUT if you NEEEEED that hairstyle to look good, then you are subhuman
I think subhumanity is determined by your face and height, not hairstyle:what:

I think subhumanity is determined by your face and height, not hairstyle:what:
Dude, cmon. Yes of course. Im saying if you have your face on lock, you prob dont NEED to have bangs to look good. Lots of ugly dudes with fucked up faces hide behind their bangs.

Ive gotten a perm. I can pull off both bangs and the head band eren yager style hair. I dont want to wear bangs anymore because I think of how I interpret men I see with bangs. And my gut reaction is "gooooooofyyyy" so I will no longer be partaking in that bs.
Anyone with slicked back hair under the age of 25 is non-NT as fuck.

• +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-05-03 at 2.14.24 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-05-03 at 2.14.24 PM.png
    595.3 KB · Views: 0
And this

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-05-03 at 2.15.50 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-05-03 at 2.15.50 PM.png
    1 MB · Views: 0
Dude, cmon. Yes of course. Im saying if you have your face on lock, you prob dont NEED to have bangs to look good. Lots of ugly dudes with fucked up faces hide behind their bangs.
how what part of ur face are u covering? your forehead??? this shit makes no sense bangs only cover your forehead nigga
and how u bouta call it goofy but u just said u rock the "eren yeager" hairstyle

U have any pics of ur hair bro

slicked back was the wrong choice of words. I mean like this
Those are oldcels. If you're < 25 having fringe/curtains/mop is NT af.

always preferred hairstyles that showed my forehead, but that was when I had a forehead, not a fivehead.

Now I can't help but rely on bang, even though it looks goofy af on someone with very curly hair like me

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard