If your losing hope watch this

D

Deleted member 26699

Zephir

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: alekahmeti and 5.5psl
this isnt lifefuel bro. most of the people on this forum dont have one huge problem holding them back, they have a few bad facial features that require multiple surgeries.

• +1
Reactions: WhiteGoodman and ;-;
this isnt lifefuel bro. most of the people on this forum dont have one huge problem holding them back, they have a few bad facial features that require multiple surgeries.
This guy had multiple surgeries.....

Went from subhuman to faggot .

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Rimaxtis and ;-;
Distribution extremes paradox. Every positive change at the bottom of the barrel has multiple the incidence than at the average, every negative change at the top percentile follows the same rule.
You manipulate the importance of a feature by changing the baseline applied.
Same logic as fake supermarket discount.
If you attach hope to the extreme differential outcome like you did, relativity of judgment gets overruled and projection into self-identity appears.
Don't give fals hopes

Last edited:
Looks like me when I jut with my underbite

Distribution extremes paradox. Every positive change at the bottom of the barrel has multiple the incidence than at the average, every negative change at the top percentile follows the same rule.
You manipulate the importance of a feature by changing the baseline applied.
Same logic as fake supermarket discount
He went from no pussy to getting oussy that’s all that matters don’t try to make up autistic shit to sound smart, we create solutions fir a better life

Last edited:

Watch this

They did wonders on his jaw but that whole androgynous aesthetic they have there is very creepy I think to more dimorphic cultures.

Korea is so based although their aesthetic standards definitely don't agree with they are definitely blackpilled as fuck

He went from no pussy to getting oussy that’s all that matters don’t try to make up autistic shit to sound smart, we create solutions fir a better life
It matters if you label the thread "if your losing hope watch this", people here are not in the extreme position of this guy. What i wrote was valid

They did wonders on his jaw but that whole androgynous aesthetic they have there is very creepy I think to more dimorphic cultures.
True, that’s why when I’ll get surgery I’ll got too a doctor who has experience with my pheno

Korea is so based although their aesthetic standards definitely don't agree with they are definitely blackpilled as fuck
I’ve watched some brutal shit Korea is so brutal bruh