If your mandible / chin is even slightly recessed

Dogs

Dogs

The Tribe
then being bald is an absolute death sentence on top of the death sentence it already is.

That's why I look so ugly cause my hairline is receded and my mandible is recessed.

• +1
Reactions: thecel
you need good bone structure in general and good neocranium shape to not have your life end when going bald

look at this guy for instance, every woman in the comment miring despite him being bald

• +1
Reactions: Scarface
you need good bone structure in general and good neocranium shape to not have your life end when going bald

look at this guy for instance, every woman in the comment miring despite him being bald

Particularly look at his forward growth. I'm not sure what else is absolutely necessary tbh.

• +1
Reactions: norwoodreaper
I also noticed that its usually ugly subhumans that are balding heavily, kind of interesting, maybe your facial structure influences your hair follicles somehow too

legit. Normies always talk about just get a haircut bro because it's one of the most legit softmaxxes there is. Unless you have Jeremy meeks tier bones then being bald will amplify every flaw you have because a person's field of focus will be solely on your face. No excuses.

Stemcels need to come up with a way to grab the reaper by the balls asap, there haven't been any new major developments in that field since the 90s. RU58841 is new but it still works the same way as fin, which is like amputating a gangrenous limb instead of letting the patient die.

It is what it is, but science and technology always seems to find a way to browbeat the cruel laws of nature into submission sooner or later. Here's to hoping that happens in our lifetime.
I also noticed that its usually ugly subhumans that are balding heavily, kind of interesting, maybe your facial structure influences your hair follicles somehow too
May be stress related.

Well there's like 3+ theories to baldness and one is downwards growth / forward head posture causes your galea to stretch beyond normal levels which prevents your hairs from getting adequate nutrients. There's also gravity theory and also dht. I think all are true to an extent.
legit. Normies always talk about just get a haircut bro because it's one of the most legit softmaxxes there is. Unless you have Jeremy meeks tier bones then being bald will amplify every flaw you have because a person's field of focus will be solely on your face. No excuses.

Stemcels need to come up with a way to grab the reaper by the balls asap, there haven't been any new major developments in that field since the 90s. RU58841 is new but it still works the same way as fin, which is like amputating a gangrenous limb instead of letting the patient die.

It is what it is, but science and technology always seems to find a way to browbeat the cruel laws of nature into submission sooner or later. Here's to hoping that happens in our lifetime.

May be stress related.
If baldness was a major problem for women it would've already been solved 50 years ago.

• +1
Reactions: UglyMan and Scarface