If your normie / HT normie what's best you can hookup with in 2024?

Kenickie

Kenickie

Iceman
Landwhales and grannys with apps?

• Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: FrenchareMedCucks, Crayola CØck and ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
You could slay even stacies, if youre lucky enough, anyways dating apps are full psychotic sluts that are not worth your time, if you only want to pump and dump pay some scorts and thats all, but nothing beats relationship sex

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl, hardestmfintheroom and Kenickie
You could slay even stacies, if youre lucky enough, anyways dating apps are full psychotic sluts that are not worth your time, if you only want to pump and dump pay some scorts and thats all, but nothing beats relationship sex
Yeah but what about using apps for sex landwhales?

Yeah but what about using apps for sex landwhales?
If you're into that, youre welcome, landwhales are free sex, honestly, i would recommend people to get some balls and cold aprroach, its easy to get +ltb pussy if you are slightly above mtn in smv terms, you gotta get surprised on how much lonely women that doesnt fuck exist because they are too high inhib or has a busy life to put effort in relationships

• +1
Reactions: distance decay and Kenickie
If you're into that, youre welcome, landwhales are free sex, honestly, i would recommend people to get some balls and cold aprroach, its easy to get +ltb pussy if you are slightly above mtn in smv terms, you gotta get surprised on how much lonely women that doesnt fuck exist because they are too high inhib or has a busy life to put effort in relationships
So minimum for landwhale on apps normie looks and maybe ltb irl?

Im normie and with nichemaxxing I can hook up with some pretty cute alternative girls. If that’s something you’re into nichemaxxing increases the quality of girls you can pull

• +1
Reactions: Kenickie, hardestmfintheroom and GreedIcon
So minimum for landwhale on apps normie looks and maybe ltb irl?
Yeah, "normie" can mean hell lot of stuff, for example if we're talking about a nice face but shit body, or vice versa, also depending on your appeal or style, you can ascend more to attract different type of people (stuff like voice, charisma, nt etc maters too) but yeah, plain mtn is enough to slay ltb or mtb irl, even htb, same for dating apps, but is way difficult there (gotta get around minimum 15-50 matches for a hook)

• +1
Reactions: Kenickie
Im normie and with nichemaxxing I can hook up with some pretty cute alternative girls. If that’s something you’re into nichemaxxing increases the quality of girls you can pull
Examples?

how do i nichemaxx to pull those type of girls. they are my type as well

Zero. You'd still probably be incel in this range, or borderline/nearcel.

Only loud, hyperNT HTN get girls, and only drunk ones every few months at the most.

You guys just have to face it....

If you aren't gl enough it just will always be a struggle no matter what.

• +1
Reactions: FrenchareMedCucks and Deleted member 49130
true if you re plain MTN 4 PSL you're only going to get fat girls or below . but you know some slight overweight chubby girls have good face and are more appealing than landwhales with witch faces.

even slim LTB is HTN+ only these days. they have too many option as long as they are under 35 and childless.

remember even a single slim 30 MTB is going to have 20 000+ simps on Tinder including dozens of Chadlites that what to bang.

why would she wants to settle for your profile , you just mogg maybe 10 000 other simps at most, but you are getting mogged hard
by at least 2000 other HTNs that want to bang her.

welcome to 2024 dating scene.

Im strong mtn with jb appeal and i can slay cute looking girls pretty well. Im NT asf but as in 1 on 1 conversations. im not loud or anything

Im strong mtn with jb appeal and i can slay cute looking girls pretty well. Im NT asf but as in 1 on 1 conversations. im not loud or anything
you must be underrating yourself, you are probably more a low-mid HTN like 4.5 PSL so top 80th percentile and like 6.5/10.

rememeber MTN is 4 PSL and 5/10.
completely boneless with hair and collagen, prey eyes with recessed jaw. non masculine looks or ogre. usually copes with beards and tats.

Woodkid

20 woodkid

Singer Woodkid with hair would be the perfect plain 4 PSL MTN looks. repulsive and invisible with women. forget the bald failo as it makes it even more subhuman range.

• +1
Reactions: distance decay
you must be underrating yourself, you are probably more a low-mid HTN like 4.5 PSL so top 80th percentile and like 6.5/10.

rememeber MTN is 4 PSL and 5/10.
completely boneless with hair and collagen, prey eyes with recessed jaw. non masculine looks or ogre. usually copes with beards and tats.

View attachment 2653308
View attachment 2653311

Singer Woodkid with hair would be the perfect plain 4 PSL MTN looks. repulsive and invisible with women. forget the bald failo as it makes it even more subhuman range.
Yeah im htn with just my psl features but race tax brings me down 2 mtn

yes PSL are autists , HTN+ Ethnics still SMV mogg any white MTN. good looks are just too scarce among men.

how do i nichemaxx to pull those type of girls. they are my type as well
I just got some piercings and changed my style, then started hanging around places they hang out

Depends add tall and jacked, you're probably close to chad smv. Now if 5'4 framecel and htn you're probably incel.