If your not attracted to your own race of women (6.5/10+ ones) you are mentally ill

PrinceLuenLeoncur

PrinceLuenLeoncur

GOD-EMPERORS CHAMPION MGTOW : KINH☦️ 🇻🇳
Where I live women of my race look like absolute gorilla trolls 95% of them are sub 5s, don’t fuck them even if you payed me (I also wouldn’t fuck 80% of cumskin foids here either btw)

But when I see a 6.5/10 foid of my race I feel a deep urge to bust big nuts in them and I know instinctively I’d take them over a 9 of any other race. Not being attracted to one’s own race is such a weird concept to me one that I simply cannot fathom. So Self hating ethnics and cumskin Gook lovers like @HeightPilledum feel free to explain?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Orvka381, HTN_Mentalcel and 20 others
same here lol. 90% of greek girls are sub 4 psl femlet subhumans and should absolutely never reproduce

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Orvka381, Eternal_, Dicklet3incher and 2 others
same here lol. 90% of greek girls are sub 4 psl femlet subhumans and should absolutely never reproduce
Average foid is 3 PSL. Being 4 PSL with no deformities already puts you at top 5%.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: WatermelonLover, BrahminBoss and PrinceLuenLeoncur
Yeah I went to a collage with a high Greek population. We got along because my name sounds grecko-Roman and I’m also kind of Orthodox, I’d never make a move on the foids though they looked absolutely horrendous and I know the Gayreeks knew it as well because even they usually tried to fuck the native Brit foids

• JFL
Reactions: InnerVoid
  • JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
im attracted to fat pussys

• +1
Reactions: nofap and bululu_87
and they can still get HTN+ anyway
Dunno most ended up dating Greek dudes who are manlets and got height mogged by the avg English man even me heightmogged them and I’m only 5,11

Avg gayreek was 5’8

Show the 3 psl

Ruski foid1

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Orvka381, HTN_Mentalcel and dehydrated
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Orvka381 and dehydrated
Sorry, bucko, but fake-up does not change your bone structure.
It does they know how to contour it they’re master frauders you will faint when u see what makeup can do

• +1
Reactions: dantemaxxing and goodgamebro
Top 5% in India
Images 1

• JFL
Reactions: SAQUIB66
Dunno most ended up dating Greek dudes who are manlets and got height mogged by the avg English man even me heightmogged them and I’m only 5,11

Avg gayreek was 5’8
average greek here is a6'lol

It does they know how to contour it they’re master frauders you will faint when u see what makeup can do
I mean I'm aware of fake-up tricks but it's really easy to see through the fraud (at least for me)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: urukhaiascension, dantemaxxing, Magnum Opus and 1 other person
I mean I'm aware of fake-up tricks but it's really easy to see through the fraud (at least for me)

View attachment 2861149
Not this extreme they do it subtle . And you can’t see skin quality w makeup they might not have acne but subhuman skin texture and undertones that makeup hides. In short it’s over the future is dysgenic

• JFL
Not this extreme they do it subtle . And you can’t see skin quality w makeup they might not have acne but subhuman skin texture and undertones that makeup hides. In short it’s over the future is dysgenic
I can, bucko. I'm not blinded by it.

• Woah
Reactions: BrahminBoss
I can, bucko. I'm not blinded by it.
Logically yeah neither am I biologically? Chad will fuck any non deformed woman without long midface or kike nose aka 80 percent of pop

• JFL
Logically yeah neither am I biologically? Chad will fuck any non deformed woman without long midface or kike nose aka 80 percent of pop
That applies to every male so it's pointless to mention.

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
Where I live women of my race look like absolute gorilla trolls 95% of them are sub 5s, don’t fuck them even if you payed me (I also wouldn’t fuck 80% of cumskin foids here either btw)

But when I see a 6.5/10 foid of my race I feel a deep urge to bust big nuts in them and I know instinctively I’d take them over a 9 of any other race. Not being attracted to one’s own race is such a weird concept to me one that I simply cannot fathom. So Self hating ethnics and cumskin Gook lovers like @HeightPilledum feel free to explain?

Shitskin is a trait like chin, eyes etc.

I have a recessed chin and I hate it. I feel so much anger looking at this bitch, because she has something I truly despise.

In a way that is self hating.

Picsart 23 07 12 08 54 09 652

Now apply that to skin color or other ethnic feature. I don't hate my skin color or my ethnic looking nose, so women having those is completely fine.

The self hating ethnics project their own hatred for their ethnic features onto others.

For an example, this Arab shitskin @yeeyeeslayer hates his shitskin, hook nose and all his ethnic Arab features. He wishes he was white, so he projects his subhumanity onto other Arabs and other races.

Screenshot 20240413 000624 Firefox

Screenshot 20240413 000611 Firefox

• JFL
Reactions: Manana, BrahminBoss and PrinceLuenLeoncur
Hes obv deformed, hated by western women and tries to mentally free himself from them through asian copes
View attachment 2861150
I’d fuck that alien tbh.

And nah that’s cope many Cumskins legit love gook women I witnessed it in uni my Chadlite buddy who Whire stacylites used to simp for chose a Gook.

Shitskin is a trait like chin, eyes etc.

I have a recessed chin and I hate it. I feel so much anger looking at this bitch, because she has something I truly despise.

In a way that is self hating.

View attachment 2861151

Now apply that to skin color or other ethnic feature. I don't hate my skin color or my ethnic looking nose, so women having those is completely fine.

The self hating ethnics project their own hatred for their ethnic features onto others.

For an example, this Arab shitskin @yeeyeeslayer hates his shitskin, hook nose and all his ethnic Arab features. He wishes he was white, so he projects his subhumanity onto other Arabs and other races.

View attachment 2861176
View attachment 2861178
Over for @yeeyeeslayer

No 72 virgins when you die and no virgin Fatima for you in this life for lusting for white Kuffair women

it stems from self hate, especially since all the ones that hate their race are obsesses with whiteness

Only @HeightPilledum is legit mentally ill

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: HeightPilledum, Bushman, BrahminBoss and 3 others
it stems from self hate, especially since all the ones that hate their race are obsesses with whiteness

Jfl9

• JFL
Reactions: Bushman and khvirgin

u should give examples for every race

Why should I? I’m blk I only care abt my own and can only speak for my own. No white foid will make me feel the same way I feel regarding a black Stacy or lite.
u should give examples for every race

• +1
Reactions: moon666, Staceymaxxing and anitalooksmax
Why should I? I’m blk I only care abt my own and can only speak for my own. No white foid will make me feel the same way I feel regarding a black Stacy or lite.
STANDING ON BIDNESS i rate it

• +1
Reactions: Latvianchud185
naomi campbell used to be a mogger anok yai is overrated give me some other black women that are good looking

Whites obsessed with gooks are just abused dogs who have been rejected over and over again by white girls at highschool.

Gooks will fuck any 1/10 white creature so it makes sense incels cope with them.

When it comes to men of colour, some (like black men) simply have repulsive counterparts I can't blame them. :feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and ElTruecel
Where I live in albania average foid is 6-7/10 looking and very beautiful on average but their narcissism and toxicity makes them 0/10 for me.

It's also hard to Blame Asian woman for hating their men.
Their men look like 11 year old BITCHES.
Unless a woman has lesbian tendencies it's extremely hard to feel attracted to such men.

naomi campbell used to be a mogger anok yai is overrated give me some other black women that are good looking
Lost all attraction to her once I found out I’m distantly related to her. But yeah I get you

Nigcels that chase after white and asian women make me laugh.

Interracial daters r so pathetic

• +1
Reactions: moon666
True op true

Women of my “race” who I’m attracted to
IMG 1723

:Comfy::Comfy:

• JFL
Reactions: normie_joe and SAQUIB66
Water not liking your own race is bs. But finding 95% of the women in your race unattractive is normal however not liking the top tier ones is unnatural

• Hmm...
Reactions: rand anon
I’d fuck that alien tbh.

And nah that’s cope many Cumskins legit love gook women I witnessed it in uni my Chadlite buddy who Whire stacylites used to simp for chose a Gook.
Mainly whitecels

• +1
Reactions: moon666
2 nd girl has a horse midface and is probably fakeup + filtermaxxed.
True, I was just too lazy to find a better looking somewhat white passing pajeeta jfl

Water not liking your own race is bs. But finding 95% of the women in your race unattractive is normal however not liking the top tier ones is unnatural
And if the top tier ones don’t even look like the same race?

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
And if the top tier ones don’t even look like the same race?
For the most part depending on the women icl it will be a bit of the case. But not always. Depends on what women

• Woah
Reactions: rand anon
For the most part depending on the women icl it will be a bit of the case. But not always. Depends on what women
It’s the case for curries, hence why my repulsiveness to poojeetas is justified :Comfy::Comfy:

• JFL
Reactions: ElTruecel