If Your Parents are Poor, GIVE UP

ChadL1te

ChadL1te

Hardstuck MTN
If you live in a very capitalist country and your family or you are poor, I’m sorry to be the one to tell you but you will never be above average in life

It’s a cruel reality, but unfortunately you will never make a good wage, you will work a 9-5 that does not require a college degree and is shit work just to pay rent, or you will go to community college and get a mediocre office job where you can live off of but never save or have fun

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: ROPEBYATHOUSANDMOGS, ElTruecel, Bonecel01 and 19 others
You are born into the system that enslaves you.

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel, denthegodking, Costcosuperstore and 3 others
If you live in a very capitalist country and your family or you are poor, I’m sorry to be the one to tell you but you will never be above average in life

It’s a cruel reality, but unfortunately you will never make a good wage, you will work a 9-5 that does not require a college degree and is shit work just to pay rent, or you will go to community college and get a mediocre office job where you can live off of but never save or have fun
Being born poor is setting you up to fail in life. Of course there are a few exceptions with some people, but exceptions don't make the rule. Some people use their circumstances to want to strive for a better life, so they work hard. Only problem is our system is designed to really benefit the people who DON'T work hard. The people who benefit the most in our society are the people who find ways to use the system to their advantage. Tons of people have gotten lucky with bitcoin and now they're just chilling on a yacht somewhere, while regular society (the worker bees) work 9-5 for $15 AN HOUR.

Imagine an hour of your life only being worth minimum wage jesus christ.

Life is a scam and you've gotta learn how to play the system. Some people who do the least amount of work are the people who are the wealthiest. You'll NEVER be wealthy working a 9-5 and you'll never have enough to buy a house, and raise a family with the basic income you get for toiling away for hours at a time doing meaningless shit. It's rigged against us from the start (unless you're born to a rich family)

• +1
Reactions: efidescontinuado, ElTruecel, denthegodking and 12 others
Being born poor is setting you up to fail in life. Of course there are a few exceptions with some people, but exceptions don't make the rule. Some people use their circumstances to want to strive for a better life, so they work hard. Only problem is our system is designed to really benefit the people who DON'T work hard. The people who benefit the most in our society are the people who find ways to use the system to their advantage. Tons of people have gotten lucky with bitcoin and now they're just chilling on a yacht somewhere, while regular society (the worker bees) work 9-5 for $15 AN HOUR.

Life is a scam and you've gotta learn how to play the system. Some people who do the least amount of work are the people who are the wealthiest. You'll NEVER be wealthy working a 9-5 and you'll never have enough to buy a house, and raise a family with the basic income you get for toiling away for hours at a time doing meaningless shit. It's rigged against us from the start (unless you're born to a rich family)
Great reply, all tax loopholes or strategies literally benefit rich ppl and tons of other laws. The system is just straight up corrupt now, 60 years ago a dude working a factory job was enough to buy a house and food for his family

I’m a doorman at an office building that probably rakes in 1 million a day (not exaggerating) yet I get paid 22$ an hour… could they afford to pay me 40$ an hour and it not make any difference at all? Yes but they don’t have to and never will

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel, Carv, Costcosuperstore and 5 others
@Carv @Jason Voorhees thoughts?

• +1
Reactions: Carv and TechnoBoss
Poor people should IQ max hard. Then spend their time taking shit from rich people. They IQ max so they can be careful and not get caught.

• +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho, noodlelover, try2beme and 1 other person
That isn't necessarily the case. My dad's quite well off. I went to private & public schools. A golden ticket if you will. Absolutely failed in a lot of facets of my life including financial. That said there's some hereditary out of my control stuff there nothing I could not have overcome if I had the work ethic though.
I remember @Chinacurry talking about being from a really poor family and being well of these days. Hard work can compensate for being poor especially with how hard top western schools push for poor people to apply themselves and succeed. Lots of programs to take advantage of.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: dna_cel, Carv and try2beme
Poor people should IQ max hard. Then spend their time taking shit from rich people. They IQ max so they can be careful and not get caught.
Had a stroke reading this

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ElTruecel, RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿, Kroker and 2 others

that's why I need to either ascend or get lucky off of crypto, if not then im not wageslaving fuck that

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ChadL1te, noodlelover and TechnoBoss
you cannot raise your IQ buddy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: robtical, ElTruecel, noodlelover and 1 other person

I was paid 15 dollar per hour at 16 with no education, people with actual degrees and high paying jobs makes more than that.
Pretty sure my mom makes like 40 per hour.
9-5 is the only way to get money for 99% of people anyways, it is what it is

• +1
Reactions: dna_cel, ElTruecel and TechnoBoss
you cannot raise your IQ buddy

Yes you can, especially if you're low class, you can raise your IQ towards your genetic potential by a lot.

Had a stroke reading this
you had a stroke reading three very simple sentences?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ElTruecel, Deleted member 51576, noodlelover and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: robtical, liberiangrimreaper and TechnoBoss
View attachment 2961337
Yes you can, especially if you're low class, you can raise your IQ towards your genetic potential by a lot.

IQ is genetics but being high or low IQ doesn't mean shit lol
It really depends what you actually do with it
IQ just means you have a fast brain, doesn't means you will necessarily more money.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿, Costcosuperstore, noodlelover and 1 other person
I was paid 15 dollar per hour at 16 with no education, people with actual degrees and high paying jobs makes more than that.
Pretty sure my mom makes like 40 per hour.
9-5 is the only way to get money for 99% of people anyways, it is what it is
High paying jobs do but your limited time on this earth is still worth more than let's say $40 an hour. If you live in a big city in America like NYC $40 an hour won't even be able to keep you afloat. Rent alone is like $2000 minimum every month minimum, and that's just for a basic place like 1br 1ba (or even just a studio)

Doesn't that all feel pointless when other people are setting up online businesses and making double that per hour by doing half (or even less than half) of the work you're doing? There are people making my net worth every hour just because of a random chance/random investment they made when younger. Does that not piss you off that you're spending your only life working for a manmade concept just so you can afford to eat food and live a basic life? I know people who have gotten college degrees (useful ones too not some bullshit degrees in like history) and they are doing basic stuff now like construction jobs, or working at a random office that they could've been working at without a degree. It's so competitive now that McDonalds has people working there that have degrees.

You are right though that a 9-5 is the only way to make money for like 90% of people.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Carv, Costcosuperstore, ChadL1te and 1 other person
IQ just means you have a fast brain, doesn't means you will necessarily more money.
I somewhat agree, it's about having drive and knowing how to talk to people

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover
High paying jobs do but your limited time on this earth is still worth more than let's say $40 an hour. If you live in a big city in America like NYC $40 an hour won't even be able to keep you afloat. Rent alone is like $2000 minimum every month minimum, and that's just for a basic place like 1br 1ba (or even just a studio)

Doesn't that all feel pointless when other people are setting up online businesses and making double that per hour by doing half (or even less than half) of the work you're doing? There are people making my net worth every hour just because of a random chance/random investment they made when younger. Does that not piss you off that you're spending your only life working for a manmade concept just so you can afford to eat food and live a basic life? I know people who have gotten college degrees (useful ones too not some bullshit degrees in like history) and they are doing basic stuff now like construction jobs, or working at a random office that they could've been working at without a degree. It's so competitive now that McDonalds has people working there that have degrees.

You are right though that a 9-5 is the only way to make money for like 90% of people.
Very few people actually succeed in online buisnesses, same thing for 9-5 jobs.

• Hmm...
Reactions: TechnoBoss
Give up and do what exactly

• +1
Reactions: Richard Cheese
View attachment 2961337

The word shit can be interpreted multiple ways here, also your last sentence uses a different tense than the others, it’s just unclear

what is that graph supposed to prove ?
It's the flynn effect. the phenomenon that proves IQ can be changed significantly by environmental factors.

IQ is .5-0.8 genetics (according to most studies) or explains 25%-64% of IQ. Claiming 'it's genetics' is a very flawed way of understanding the subject.

IQ is highly correlated with educational attainment (IQ literally comes from people noticing that students who do well on one thing tend to do well in every subject, this is called the G factor). IQ is also weakly correlated with financial success, it takes discipline plus IQ to raise the financial ladder.

You claim that IQ on the extreme ends 'don't mean shit' is bollux. Someone with an extremely low IQ usually can't fucking speak properly and take forever to answer basic questions. Someone with an extreme high IQ has a very high learning curve and can quickly master many things.

• +1
Reactions: Carv, noodlelover and TechnoBoss
It's the flynn effect. the phenomenon that proves IQ can be changed significantly by environmental factors.

IQ is .5-0.8 genetics (according to most studies) or explains 25%-64% of IQ. Claiming 'it's genetics' is a very flawed way of understanding the subject.

IQ is highly correlated with educational attainment (IQ literally comes from people noticing that students who do well on one thing tend to do well in every subject, this is called the G factor). IQ is also weakly correlated with financial success, it takes discipline plus IQ to raise the financial ladder.

You claim that IQ on the extreme ends 'don't mean shit' is bollux. Someone with an extremely low IQ usually can't fucking speak properly and take forever to answer basic questions. Someone with an extreme high IQ has a very high learning curve and can quickly master many things.
Nah obviously if you are retarded or a genius you will have a different life.
I'm just saying that most people fall into average iq range, and some of these people have highly different salaries that doesn't necessarily relate to their cognitive capabilities but more about their education, how they lived their life etc..

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel and Costcosuperstore
My parents are pretty rich actually ngl

• Woah
Reactions: ChadL1te
That isn't necessarily the case. My dad's quite well off. I went to private & public schools. A golden ticket if you will. Absolutely failed in a lot of facets of my life including financial. That said there's some hereditary out of my control stuff there nothing I could not have overcome if I had the work ethic though.
I remember @Chinacurry talking about being from a really poor family and being well of these days. Hard work can compensate for being poor especially with how hard top western schools push for poor people to apply themselves and succeed. Lots of programs to take advantage of.
Luck plays a big part too, and timing tbh.

Screenshot 20240603 210533 WhatsApp

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ChadL1te, TechnoBoss and Richard Cheese
Nah obviously if you are retarded or a genius you will have a different life.
I'm just saying that most people fall into average iq range, and some of these people have highly different salaries that doesn't necessarily relate to their cognitive capabilities but more about their education, how they lived their life etc..
Your education level is highly correlated with IQ. IQ is a proxy for how well you can do in school and to a lesser extent a work environment.

• +1
Your education level is highly correlated with IQ. IQ is a proxy for how well you can do in school and to a lesser extent a work environment.
school is more about how you study

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ElTruecel, Richard Cheese and Imretarded?
Iq is super flawed, because if is no longer understood.

Singaporean and Japanese kids have the highest iq scores bro!

Ok so why are no asians inventing anything or running any successful or TRULY innovative companies? Why's it always Americans or indians? Because there's a lot of them? Sure ok, so then why are Saffers, Brits, Danes, Swedes, and fucking Kiwis (there's less Kiwis in the world than there are people living in Hangzhou btw)?

It's cos iq test scores taken at school, where rice culture focuses on doing well on those tests. Idk rest of Asia but in HK they even coach and tutor people to do well on those tests which makes no sense lol.

In uk I know 99% of the kids won't give a shit about those tests, too busy focusing on DOING things that actually developed and use REAL IQ, plus in a UK school 90% of kids are legit retard dole chavs who can barely read, whilst in Asia cos of culture and poverty even the born dumb kids families focus on getting to at least ok IQ/ability.

So yeah u don't find TRUE low iq people in Asia, like sub 70 IQ the way u do in UK or USA. And everyone can do basic maths, but with iq population averages are irrelevant, it's about the IQ, AND the other stuff, of the elites who drive the economy

• +1
Reactions: Carv, ChadL1te, Richard Cheese and 1 other person
Iq is super flawed, because if is no longer understood.

Singaporean and Japanese kids have the highest iq scores bro!

Ok so why are no asians inventing anything or running any successful or TRULY innovative companies? Why's it always Americans or indians? Because there's a lot of them? Sure ok, so then why are Saffers, Brits, Danes, Swedes, and fucking Kiwis (there's less Kiwis in the world than there are people living in Hangzhou btw)?

It's cos iq test scores taken at school, where rice culture focuses on doing well on those tests. Idk rest of Asia but in HK they even coach and tutor people to do well on those tests which makes no sense lol.

In uk I know 99% of the kids won't give a shit about those tests, too busy focusing on DOING things that actually developed and use REAL IQ, plus in a UK school 90% of kids are legit retard dole chavs who can barely read, whilst in Asia cos of culture and poverty even the born dumb kids families focus on getting to at least ok IQ/ability.

So yeah u don't find TRUE low iq people in Asia, like sub 70 IQ the way u do in UK or USA. And everyone can do basic maths, but with iq population averages are irrelevant, it's about the IQ, AND the other stuff, of the elites who drive the economy
Hit the nail on the head. Asian culture focuses on achieving good grades for children.

Last I checked, around $30k is spent on every kids education from the state in NYC yet we have some of the lowest test scores anywhere. It's not about how much money in invested in every kid, it's about the culture surrounding academic achievement.

The students here are borderline retarded if you go off their test scores.

• +1
Reactions: Carv
Hit the nail on the head. Asian culture focuses on achieving good grades for children.

Last I checked, around $30k is spent on every kids education from the state in NYC yet we have some of the lowest test scores anywhere. It's not about how much money in invested in every kid, it's about the culture surrounding academic achievement.

The students here are borderline retarded if you go off their test scores.
In NYC you mean?

I can tell you in HK, Singapore, Taipei the kids are absolute retards, so are 99% of the locals doing 'elite' jobs.

The move is basically. Have a system set up by white people, hire expats to make material decisions and get worshipped by cuck locals, benefit from growing population and deflationary top end economics og adopting the tech innovation from America and Europe

• +1
Reactions: robtical, Richard Cheese and TechnoBoss
In NYC you mean?

I can tell you in HK, Singapore, Taipei the kids are absolute retards, so are 99% of the locals doing 'elite' jobs.

The move is basically. Have a system set up by white people, hire expats to make material decisions and get worshipped by cuck locals, benefit from growing population and deflationary top end economics og adopting the tech innovation from America and Europe
Yes I mean in NYC.

I don't understand though. How is the system set up by white people in places like Singapore & Taipei? Also, which system? The educational system?

• +1
How about...

If your parents are poor, you work ten times smarter and harder. And don't take life paths that lead to dead ends.

Life's not fair. Get over it.

• +1
Reactions: Carv and Richard Cheese
Yes I mean in NYC.

I don't understand though. How is the system set up by white people in places like Singapore & Taipei? Also, which system? The educational system?
The entire system, work, life, education

• Woah
Reactions: TechnoBoss
How about...

If your parents are poor, you work ten times smarter and harder. And don't take life paths that lead to dead ends.

Life's not fair. Get over it.
You’re delusional lmfao,”just work harder” is probably the stupidest sentiment to respond with

Yes in rare circumstances people can make it out with very hard work but most of thr time that hard work is rewarded with nothing. Let’s picture a a lower class family, the parents both work 9-5 jobs and only make enough to pay and can’t save for college,

The child goes to school in a low income neighborhood so his education is limited and recourses for college are much worse. By now he is 16, and his parents ask him to work so they can all save some money. The kid now has to work during high school, get perfect grades, do amazing on the SAT with no recourses for studying, all to compete for a next to nothing chance of getting a full ride somewhere.

Assuming this dosent pan out, he either has to go to community college, work a low paying job, or go to trade school. All options set up for a mediocre life

• +1
Reactions: robtical, RecessedChinCel, Costcosuperstore and 1 other person
Great reply, all tax loopholes or strategies literally benefit rich ppl and tons of other laws. The system is just straight up corrupt now, 60 years ago a dude working a factory job was enough to buy a house and food for his family

I’m a doorman at an office building that probably rakes in 1 million a day (not exaggerating) yet I get paid 22$ an hour… could they afford to pay me 40$ an hour and it not make any difference at all? Yes but they don’t have to and never will
If your intelligence is not sufficient enough to learn in demand skills than maybe so. This isn’t the case in Europe at all too. It’s somewhat more meritocratic here and there’s lots of schemes in the Uk to get poorcels into elite careers. DEI also includes poorcels as well in the UK which I think is something the US should consider.

You’re delusional lmfao,”just work harder” is probably the stupidest sentiment to respond with

Yes in rare circumstances people can make it out with very hard work but most of thr time that hard work is rewarded with nothing. Let’s picture a a lower class family, the parents both work 9-5 jobs and only make enough to pay and can’t save for college,

The child goes to school in a low income neighborhood so his education is limited and recourses for college are much worse. By now he is 16, and his parents ask him to work so they can all save some money. The kid now has to work during high school, get perfect grades, do amazing on the SAT with no recourses for studying, all to compete for a next to nothing chance of getting a full ride somewhere.

Assuming this dosent pan out, he either has to go to community college, work a low paying job, or go to trade school. All options set up for a mediocre life
And you could make good money in trades if you specialise in something niche/ work privately or own your own business.

its okay to wageslave temporarily if youre just young, you need money from somewhere to make it bigger.

• +1
I feel like youre projecting and youre just a guy whose parents were poor

so were mine, you still have so many options gang dont give up

• +1
Can't escape the matrix unless you're like Tate and your family is part of the elite

• +1
I feel like youre projecting and youre just a guy whose parents were poor

so were mine, you still have so many options gang dont give up
I can see why you think this but no, my parents have decent money but they don't give me any besides for school(which is fine, tuition is pricey)

Im not giving up, but thats just because im fortunate. I have a pretty easy path to being a lawyer due to my starting wealth and connections in the industry. My point is, anyone in my shoes who isnt a complete tard could live my life with some effort and intelligence and end up making 200k+

Most people have nowhere close to this, im commenting on how rigged it is

• +1
And you could make good money in trades if you specialise in something niche/ work privately or own your own business.
You can make meh money in trades in exchange for 50 hour work weeks in shit conditions and medical retirement
In order to start a subcontracting business you need a decent amount of starting capital

You can make meh money in trades in exchange for 50 hour work weeks in shit conditions and medical retirement
In order to start a subcontracting business you need a decent amount of starting capital
Well that’s just how it is. It’s similar even if you get into an elite career like law or banking where you work 70-90hrs per week, and have to take stimulants. At least you don’t have to break your back though.

Well that’s just how it is. It’s similar even if you get into an elite career like law or banking where you work 70-90hrs per week, and have to take stimulants. At least you don’t have to break your back though.
if you work in law or finance you're making 3x a tradesman with the opportunity to make partner and become a millionare

Dosent exist in trades

• +1

I can see why you think this but no, my parents have decent money but they don't give me any besides for school(which is fine, tuition is pricey)

Im not giving up, but thats just because im fortunate. I have a pretty easy path to being a lawyer due to my starting wealth and connections in the industry. My point is, anyone in my shoes who isnt a complete tard could live my life with some effort and intelligence and end up making 200k+

Most people have nowhere close to this, im commenting on how rigged it is
My take with what you said, is that it's impossible.

I grew up with poor low intelligence violent unloving abusive parents that didn't pay for a dime of my education, or let me stay with them, and that combined with having low social skills, ptsd, and getting unlucky timing with two recessions causing multiple startups I was a part of to fail (I wasn't the reason they failed I was just an employee making sub-minimum wage), all lead me to still living in poverty nearing my forties.

I've been anti-aging maxing the entire time because I knew it would take a long time. I managed to pay off my student debt, save money (basically no social life my through twenties and thirties, no furniture, no car, roommates, small living space), learn to invest, and compound that to a livable amount, then use that as a runway to start my own path, which is not there yet but my runway is compounding and I live cheap.

If it works out, I'm going to move to a poorer country where my dollar goes further, or bounce around a few poorer countries. Happiness is much more dependent on how much you make relative to those around you.

Businesses and investment strategies both compound exponentially. If I'm right and we are close to super-human-ai, that combined with simulated biology, and simulated experiments could lead to aging being cured in the next couple decades. So if it takes a poor person fifty years to make it, then it's still worth it.

Right now you have to be aware of the trajectory of Ai and automation.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: ChadL1te and TechnoBoss
My take with what you said, is that it's impossible.

I grew up with poor low intelligence violent unloving abusive parents that didn't pay for a dime of my education, or let me stay with them, and that combined with having low social skills, ptsd, and getting unlucky timing with two recessions causing multiple startups I was a part of to fail (I wasn't the reason they failed I was just an employee making sub-minimum wage), all lead me to still living in poverty nearing my forties.

I've been anti-aging maxing the entire time because I knew it would take a long time. I managed to pay off my student debt, save money (basically no social life my twenties and thirties, no furniture, no car, roommates, small living space), learn to invest, and compound that to a livable amount, then use that as a runway to start my own path, which is not there yet but my runway is compounding and I live cheap.

If it works out, I'm going to move to a poorer country where my dollar goes further, or bounce around a few poorer countries. Happiness is much more dependent on how much you make relative to those around you.

Businesses and investment strategies both compound exponentially. If I'm right and we are close to super-human-ai, that combined with simulated biology, and simulated experiments could lead to aging being cured in the next couple decades. So if it takes a poor person fifty years to make it, then it's still worth it.

Right now you have to be aware of the trajectory of Ai and automation.
mf you pushing 40?

You see my point though? You worked extremely hard and lost out on almost the first 30 years of ur life which is supposed to be prime, to work and save all in hopes that your startup works out or you can geomaxx to thailand. Glad you were able to make it further than most would've, but thats still a depressing story

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel, Costcosuperstore and noodlelover

Fuck bro i legit have this jewish relative who is rich and loaded asf. Shame he cut contact with me because jews hate converts. OVER

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Richard Cheese, Costcosuperstore, ChadL1te and 2 others
I agree for the most part but don’t think u should give up just like that unless ur a complete lost cause (low iq, non NT, ugly etc)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Carv, Richard Cheese, Costcosuperstore and 3 others
I agree for the most part but don’t think u should give up just like that unless ur a complete lost cause (low iq, non NT, ugly etc)

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: rand anon and ChadL1te
mf you pushing 40?

You see my point though? You worked extremely hard and lost out on almost the first 30 years of ur life which is supposed to be prime, to work and save all in hopes that your startup works out or you can geomaxx to thailand. Glad you were able to make it further than most would've, but thats still a depressing story
I see your point, but none of these things helps me:
  • Pitying myself - This emotion doesn't serve me. I need to work hard and focus, and stewing in self pitty has the opposite effect. There's lots of research around positive psychology, motivation, output, intelligence, and problem solving backing this up. Good mental state and a clear mind is vitally important in competition.
  • Comparing myself to others who have it better. - This emotion doesn't serve me. Again, You NEED to be in the right head space to compete in a global winner takes all competition. Make one wrong choice in an imperfect state of mind, and your competitors take your lunch and you literally become homeless and freeze to death on the streets.
  • Giving up and trying to get a "mediocre job" - Mass automation is coming in the next 15 years. Downsizing and layoffs will happen. None of these jobs are safe. Companies do not care about you at all, and if they can automate or outsource, they will and you will get nothing. You're also climbing the wrong tree for safety. You need to master a niche that will survive the first few waves of automation, so that you have a competitive moat when hoards of unemployed people try to compete with you and take your lunch.​
If I could work a safe grocery store job, with no chance of automation or downsizing, and play video games on my free time and watch movies, until I'm old and then retire and die. You know, that might not be that bad. Certainly not ideal, I'd love to have friends and be in love. But that's not life. Life doesn't care about you. You either fight for survival or you starve. What you're writing feels like telling people to role over and die.

The opposite message is what people need to hear. Not the woke self pity message, which cripples people psychologically.

• +1
Reactions: robtical and Carv
Lack of Money keeps you worrying about the future and less time having fun in the present.

• +1
Reactions: robtical and Richard Cheese