if your parents had you late

D

Deleted member 1428

Platinum
Like over age 20 even, you will have lower prenatal t, worse SKIN, and worse HAIR than what you could have had if they made you before. Mine had me very late and I have shit nasolabial folds

I heard the older they are when you are born the better

I WILL BE SO DEVELOPED. I WOULD HAVE LIKE 2 PENISES AND I COULD PROBABLY MOVE THINGS WITH MY MIND

PUT ME BACK IN THERE!!!

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
I heard the older they are when you are born the better
Absolutely not, what logic does that have? Your prenatal t will be higher if they're 20 vs if they are 40 for example. And you will have better genetics in general

• +1
Reactions: TBOLT
I WILL BE SO DEVELOPED. I WOULD HAVE LIKE 2 PENISES AND I COULD PROBABLY MOVE THINGS WITH MY MIND

PUT ME BACK IN THERE!!!
ITS OVER

Where is your data to support your claim?

Mum had me at 21 so im pretty lucky tbh.

Where is your data to support your claim?
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5597951/

Having kids at a younger age will increase their prenatal testosterone

Also I will help
-have low cortisol and high testosterone a week before making your gf pregnant, make sure you're very fit and healthy
ncbi nlm.nih gov/pubmed/30165061
-make sure she's at a slightly higher or higher bodyfat during the pregnancy, not obese but you get what I mean
(couldn't find the source for this cause I lost it but will post it as soon as possible, even tho this makes sense)
-Make her eat lots of eggs, meat and other foods high in good cholesterol (ALOT), vitamin d, zinc and all other vitamins and minerals
(This is just common sense, fetal testis produces testosterone from cholesterol. Defeciency in the vitamins and minerals or alot of mercury can increase the chance of autism which you probably don't want)
-Make sure your wife is still a bit busy and so on, aka still working and everything. Higher cortisol in the mom has a positive impact on prenatal testosterone
fn.bmj com/content/90/2/F166
-MAKE SURE THE FETUS GETS EXPOSURE TO HEAVY METAL
labspaces net/109941/Exposure_to_Heavy_Metal_Music_increases_Testosterone_in_Developing_Foetuses
That's right, heavy metal really is chad music afterall

Bonus: Make sure your baby gets breastfed atleast several years
health.usnews com/health-news/blogs/eat-run/2014/08/29/breastfeeding-builds-a-better-jaw-and-other-benefits-for-babies

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and itsoverbuddyboyo

Also I will help
-have low cortisol and high testosterone a week before making your gf pregnant, make sure you're very fit and healthy
-make sure she's at a slightly higher or higher bodyfat during the pregnancy, not obese but you get what I mean
(couldn't find the source for this cause I lost it but will post it as soon as possible, even tho this makes sense)
-Make her eat lots of eggs, meat and other foods high in good cholesterol (ALOT), vitamin d, zinc and all other vitamins and minerals
(This is just common sense, fetal testis produces testosterone from cholesterol. Defeciency in the vitamins and minerals or alot of mercury can increase the chance of autism which you probably don't want)
-Make sure your wife is still a bit busy and so on, aka still working and everything. Higher cortisol in the mom has a positive impact on prenatal testosterone
labspaces net/109941/Exposure_to_Heavy_Metal_Music_increases_Testosterone_in_Developing_Foetuses

health.usnews com/health-news/blogs/eat-run/2014/08/29/breastfeeding-builds-a-better-jaw-and-other-benefits-for-babies
thanks. will read later.

You don't know how I look
if you weren't afraid to show, you could. If you're afraid of not being ab le to remove image in pms you can add me in discord (pm me for it) it takes 5 secs to make an account on discord
thanks. will read later.
Well it only makes sense, it's complicated so I suggest you just read what I stated there, having kids at young age just boosts their prenatal t probably. And makes them not age like utter shit.

if you weren't afraid to show, you could. If you're afraid of not being ab le to remove image in pms you can add me in discord (pm me for it) it takes 5 secs to make an account on discord

Well it only makes sense, it's complicated so I suggest you just read what I stated there, having kids at young age just boosts their prenatal t probably. And makes them not age like utter shit.
I might in a few weeks youre new so I don't know what you would do yet

I might in a few weeks youre new so I don't know what you would do yet
I posted mine
nobody even dared to repost because I already prenatal t mog everyone on the forum
just dont be subhuman theory
srs i wouldnt care enough to psot. you can have mine as well

I posted mine
nobody even dared to repost because I already prenatal t mog everyone on the forum
just dont be subhuman theory
srs i wouldnt care enough to psot. you can have mine as well
Im being careful

Also I will help

So essentially, it was already over before we came into existence.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and androidcel
pickles me

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
Like over age 20 even, you will have lower prenatal t, worse SKIN, and worse HAIR than what you could have had if they made you before. Mine had me very late and I have shit nasolabial folds
What about siblings? Is it better to be firstborn or not?

that didn't happen to me.

strangely enough because my dad was a high T slayer.
he was a rock musician, hairy chest, facial hair, long hair, bushy brows, tall, groupies everywhere, every night, that's why my mom divorced him.

so basically its gonna be ogre for the entire new generations born after instagram and tinder launch, I expect average age at which foids have kids to be soon like 35

It’s over for many.

It’s over for many.

he was a rock musician, hairy chest, facial hair, long hair, bushy brows, tall, groupies everywhere, every night, that's why my mom divorced him.

KEEP COPING I MOG YOU ALL , MY PRENATAL T IS THROUGH THE ROOF

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
My parents made me late and I have exactly the features you said. I look a lesbian with ugly hair and skin

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, subhuman incel, hebbewem and 1 other person
How exactly?
It would have less volume and stuff due to lower prenatal t and mineral levels idk like zync and stuff. Extremely beneficial for developing roots of hair and whatnot.
My parents made me late and I have exactly the features you said. I look a lesbian with ugly hair and skin
My parents made me late but I look like a rugged monster
big brow ridge, hooded hunter eyes, low set gonial angle, sharp and big jaw, tall lower third and chin with a small butt, nasolabial folds look old as sin when I'm only 16, nose and skin are oddly manly looking, lots of hair, tall stature and good musculature naturally, voice of a 40 year old man.
YOU JUST GOTTA GET LUCKY EVEN WHEN PREDISPOSED TO BE SUBHUMAN
btw. my parents had me when they were like 40-47

• +1
Reactions: androidcel