If your religious and blackpilled, please STFU

Abrahamic beliefs is def bluepilled bullshit.

Other religions aren't necessarily anti blackpill tho (i.e Buddhism)

Abrahamic beliefs is def bluepilled bullshit.

Other religions aren't necessarily anti blackpill tho (i.e Buddhism)
You can't even enact revenge in Buddhism so it's cucked

d
Blackpill goes against religion and some of the Blackpill theories are legit sins in religion.

If I see one more thread about Christianity or Islam, I'm going ER, no one gives a fuck.

Both of them are bullshit false religions created thousands of years ago, giving people false sense of hope/safety.

Althought I respect that it does lead people down a better path, all religion had done in this world is create war and oppression.

You legit can't be Blackpilled and Religious, because then you admit that your God made you ugly and an incel on purpose :lul:
depends on what topics you are blackpilled on, blackpill isn't an universal theory you can be redpillled on some topics and blackpilled on another

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger
this is why i gave up christianity. u really cant reconcile the faith with racism it just doesnt work
Bro you're a fucking idiot, when segregation happened , people were religious, when ultranationalism was ever present among many regimes it was deeply intertwined with religion, if you cant understand that we need to be SEPARATE but EQUAL then you're an idiot, theres nothing in religious texts that says you can say nigger. Theres nothing that says your daughter needs to be married off to a nigger. Theres nothing that says countries need to have open borders.

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger and cromagnon
Bro you're a fucking idiot, when segregation happened , people were religious, when ultranationalism was ever present among many regimes it was deeply intertwined with religion, if you cant understand that we need to be SEPARATE but EQUAL then you're an idiot, theres nothing in religious texts that says you can say nigger. Theres nothing that says your daughter needs to be married off to a nigger. Theres nothing that says countries need to have open borders.
why should we feel the need to be seperate if under gods eyes we are all equal and physically the same, theres no point in keeping distinct races according to christianity. why care

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger
why should we feel the need to be seperate if under gods eyes we are all equal and physically the same, theres no point in keeping distinct races according to christianity. why care
ITS NEUTRAL!

you don't have to be religious, but accepting that religion is better for society than secularism(in the current state of human evolution) is the ultimate blackpill. degenerate atheist faggotry has not worked out, so we have to go back to religion in the meantime.

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1 and sportsmogger
you don't have to be religious, but accepting that religion is better for society than secularism(in the current state of human evolution) is the ultimate blackpill. degenerate atheist faggotry has not worked out, so we have to go back to religion in the meantime.
paganism is based