If your resting heart rate is 90 bpm should you take a selective beta blocker?

RobticaI

RobticaI

Platinum
I'm worried if selective beta blockers will have bad side effects, or if I'll have heart problems if I stop taking them. Do you have a high heart rate and used them?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mewton, Indeed and Elvisandreaa
CC11FCC1 4E76 4664 9CBC 76B5B5E2543D

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17345, Kami and RobticaI
resting heart rate 90 bpm??? fucking hell dude thats too much. my resting bpm is 40-50, it only reaches to 80-90 when im on ephedrine+caffeine, clen or alb.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: randomvanish, Mewton, RobticaI and 2 others
resting heart rate 90 bpm??? fucking hell dude thats too much. my resting bpm is 40-50, it only reaches to 80-90 when im on ephedrine+caffeine, clen or alb.
Where u got ephedrine

I'm worried if selective beta blockers will have bad side effects, or if I'll have heart problems if I stop taking them. Do you have a high heart rate and used them?
bruh that's ideal a fast pulse means you have a high metabolism, my resting heart rate is 90-100

a low resting heart rate = slow metabolism, runners and people who are big into fitness often get this because overexercising leads to slow metabolism

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: TrestIsBest, Deleted member 13021 and RobticaI
bruh that's ideal it means you have a fast pulse means you have a high metabolism, my resting heart rate is 90-100

a low resting heart rate = slow metabolism, runners and people who are big into fitness often get this because overexercising leads to slow metabolism
Yeah and he will also die much quicker

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 13021 and Deleted member 15917
Visit a doctor

• +1
Reactions: RobticaI
Yeah and he will also die much quicker
yeah because alot of sick people have high heart rate as a symptom, but if you take someone with a HR of 50, put them on a metabolic boosting lifestyle, their HR can become 80 or 90, same person, just raised metabolism

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Indeed, Deleted member 13021 and RobticaI
yeah because alot of sick people have high heart rate as a symptom, but if you take someone with a HR of 50, put them on a metabolic boosting lifestyle, their HR can become 80 or 90, same person, just raised metabolism
Yeah but higher heart rate is just simply higer work and stress for your heart , it will "wear off" faster

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 13021 and RobticaI
bruh that's ideal a fast pulse means you have a high metabolism, my resting heart rate is 90-100

I hope you're right bro.

do cardio

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13021, TrestIsBest, randomvanish and 1 other person
Could be a number of things
Either you are a shallow breather , anxiety sufferer
Just ate food
Fast metabolism
Low blood pressure
Hyperthyroidism
Etc

• +1
Reactions: Enlil and PURE ARYAN GENETICS
He's not, so go visit doctor if you want to live
the hospital is where people go to die it was proven multiple times that when doctors go on strikes less people die

never take jew pills