if your rich you can just get a hair transplant every 6 months

Alt Number 3

Alt Number 3

Kraken
you can just pay 12000$ every time to get a hair transplant whenever your hair starts thinning or receding too much. you can get it for cheaper too if you go to korea or turkey. if i make 40k a month this is what i would do instead of eating fin every other day.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: try2beme, ominion, WatermelonLover and 3 others
you can just pay 12000$ every time to get a hair transplant whenever your hair starts thinning or receding too much. you can get it for cheaper too if you go to korea or turkey. if i make 40k a month this is what i would do instead of eating fin every other day.

You do realize that you have a finite supply of hair to transplant?

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: dantemaxxing, try2beme, aspiringexcel and 4 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Clqs, try2beme, aspiringexcel and 5 others
Why would u need a hair transplant every 6 months?

And where's this unlimited supply of hair coming from ?
Jfl at the IQ levels of this thread

• JFL
Reactions: Alt Number 3
You do realize that you have a finite supply of hair to transplant?
damn I honest to god thought the doctor picks them from a dead person or donator

• JFL
Reactions: zombie and normie_joe
I’m incredibly retarded

damn I honest to god thought the doctor picks them from a dead person or donator

Oh my goodness broski, that's not how a hair transplant works.

• JFL
Reactions: Alt Number 3
Oh my goodness broski, that's not how a hair transplant works.

Why is life so brutal

• So Sad
Reactions: normie_joe
Did fin affect you hormonally in any way? Not that you seem low t att all jfl just curious. I still have thick hair, but I'm thinking about the future since my dad was thinning.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Manletmachine and Alt Number 3
Did fin affect you hormonally in any way? Not that you seem low t att all jfl just curious. I still have thick hair, but I'm thinking about the future since my dad was thinning.
yep i got less horny. lucky I didn’t get ed. I take it once every 3 days now just to prevent balding and increase density

• Woah
Reactions: Celphony
And where's this unlimited supply of hair coming from ?
Jfl at the IQ levels of this thread
Maybe he can share some hair follicles to someome who is dead lool

you need to have piss poor bottom of the barrel filth of the genepool if you go bald every 6 months
[ for legal reason jk]