If your ring finger is smaller then your index finger it's over

my 2D:4D ratio is .93

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
Gigacope, mine is longer and i have everything asociated with high T, to the letter
Congrats, my ring finger is only a few mm longer, but if it was 2cm longer than the index finger it would look weird when only looking at the hand and forgetting about the meaning of it.
does it look wrong when you look at your dick too? would you prefer a pussy you bitch?
Makes no sense

Why bhai? Facial ratios are most important out of everything face wise
depends on what you mean.

so what do you think about 2+ fwhr with good maxilla?

Define undistorted, and where can i measure mine?
If you’re using a picture, don’t stand too far away or too close. Stand around 10ft away from the camera. The most accurate way is using a calipers though. Take a pair of outside calipers and measure the maximum width of your cheekbones, then use the calipers to measure your mid face height from the bottom of your eyebrows to the top of your lips.

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
You are a 2? That automatically makes you at least 6psl tbh
Unfortunately not, while my facial development is reasonably masc, and most of my ratios are in order, having a slight NCT plus sclera show, and a narrow mouth fucks up my aesthetics. Like ive got hooding, but the NCT and sclera show show fucks it up, my right eye is deep set even, but my left eye has mild UEE. But im getting all of this fixed.

Congrats, my ring finger is only a few mm longer, but if it was 2cm longer than the index finger it would look weird when only looking at the hand and forgetting about the meaning of it.

Makes no sense
it means you are calling being prenatally masculine "weird" jfl

Mines about the same if not a little shorter. Fuck this shit man

Guess it's over

My ring finger is a bit longer than my index

lol you cant even spell prenatal you fucking moron

keep coping by over exaggerating the importance of one feature

Someone has a longer index finger
sub 0.94 2d4d ratio after measuring down to millimeters. no less than 2.0 FWHR after properly measuring bizygo width with calipers as well

again, keep coping with one single feature to make up for your other deformities retard

sub 0.94 2d4d ratio after measuring down to millimeters. no less than 2.0 FWHR after properly measuring bizygo width with calipers as well

again, keep coping with one single feature to make up for your other deformities retard
What other deformities? I have a fwhr not lower then 1.95, mid face ratio of 1.07, philtrum to chin ratio of 3.0

My ring finger is bigger... it means i'm gigachad?

Ring is longer than index Yet I have a narrow jaw :(

Then you are gay
5117028 0 image a 9 1539766229289