If your skull shape is rather dolichocephalic

D

Deleted member 685

Kraken
You may think you have a long midface etc and feel like you need forward growth etc... but imo you should aim more for transverse expansion rather than vertical change etc.

How I'm doing this is first trying to get a bone born but teeth anchored marpe appliance from my orthodontists, I'll do everything I can to get this. Otherwise I'll try to look for another orthodontist, I'm already afraid the fuckers aren't gonna give it and bluepill me saying "hurr your sutures are already fused" "hurrr your palate is fine" when it looks like this:
Snapchat 1428978912

My alveolar ridge is literally CAVED INTO my palate lmfao holy fuck.

After that I'll get @nelson s facepuller/palate expander device to further optimize maxillary expansion and expand my maxilla forward alot too. I can jut insanely far away so I'll be fine I hope, I guess my mandible will be able to follow along for a while. Hopefully this'll also cause my teeth to tip rather inward since the teeth are rooted into the alveolar ridge(hence my outward tipping teeth caused by inwards sloped subhuman palate)

Jordan barrett for example has teeth tipping inward cause his palate/maxilla/alveolar ridge are THAT expanded:
IMG 20200102 201348

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2621, Enlil, Chintuck22 and 1 other person
You may think you have a long midface etc and feel like you need forward growth etc... but imo you should aim more for transverse expansion rather than vertical change etc.

How I'm doing this is first trying to get a bone born but teeth anchored marpe appliance from my orthodontists, I'll do everything I can to get this. Otherwise I'll try to look for another orthodontist, I'm already afraid the fuckers aren't gonna give it and bluepill me saying "hurr your sutures are already fused" "hurrr your palate is fine" when it looks like this:
View attachment 214291

After that I'll get @nelson s facepuller/palate expander device to further optimize maxillary expansion and expand my maxilla forward alot too. I can jut insanely far away so I'll be fine I hope, I guess my mandible will be able to follow along for a while. Hopefully this'll also cause my teeth to tip rather inward since the teeth are rooted into the alveolar ridge(hence my outward tipping teeth caused by inwards sloped subhuman palate)

Jordan barrett for example has teeth tipping inward cause his palate/maxilla/alveolar ridge are THAT expanded:
View attachment 214293
Jordan proves that development matters.

• +1
Reactions: BackFromTheMogging and Deleted member 685
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751 and Deleted member 685
Brush your teeth :feelsohgod:

What is @nelson 's Facepuller?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
  • +1
Looking forward, the marpe you were talking about, is it similar to MSE?
MSE is a form of marpe but it's not used here in the Netherlands

MSE is a form of marpe but it's not used here in the Netherlands
Thx, also... I'm gonna talk with a surgeon or ortho about puncturing the sutures between the eyes, because this should make harmonic expansion possible in any age

• Woah
Reactions: OOGABOOGA
Thx, also... I'm gonna talk with a surgeon or ortho about puncturing the sutures between the eyes, because this should make harmonic expansion possible in any age
Never heard of that before ngl

In your opinion MSE will also work? I found a provider of this device in my country.

Never heard of that before ngl
Natural wide faces always have a really wide nasal base, note sure if MSE/MARPE alone can do this... Palatal expansion in earlier stages (sutures not fused) also do this, for example in this pic
IMG 20191127 211717

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA and Deleted member 685
In your opinion MSE will also work? I found a provider of this device in my country.
Yes MSE is the most legit marpe device possible bro, it's just that there's no MSE available here in the Netherlands so I have to stick to another marpe appliance
Natural wide faces always have a really wide nasal base, note sure if MSE/MARPE alone can do this... Palatal expansion in earlier stages (sutures not fused) also do this, for example in this picView attachment 214356
THAT FUCKING IPD DIFFERENCE

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA, Ceamce, Luke LLL and 1 other person

View attachment 214291

View attachment 214293
Can LeFort 1 also give the same outcomes as you want at the first place, my posterior maxilla is wide as fuck (Intermolar width of 46mm), but my premolars are pulled the fuck in, and that's why i have narrowing starting from first premolars up till first incisor

• +1
Wtf is wrong with your mouth dude your palate is thin af

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 1751
That's brutal tbh must be hard to even breathe properly
Any consequences on your face?

• +1
That's brutal tbh must be hard to even breathe properly
Any consequences on your face?
I'll pm. And yeah breathing through my nose is hell for me since I can barely breathe during computer science class without sounding like a weirdo

• Woah
Reactions: Zdeweilx
how to make face puller. send me links pls

So theoretically making mse increase ipd as well????? Don’t give me hope bro ipd is one of my biggest flaws @eyes

when are you talking to the surgeon, and can you make a thread on this? Did you come up with it yourself or find it somewhere?

@CopeAndRope have you heard of this?

Last edited:
Does puncturing the sutures between the eyes actually exist??

• +1
Does puncturing the sutures between the eyes actually exist??
Not yet, that's why I'm gonna ask about it and be the human Guinea pig for this method, but theoretically it should work
So theoretically making mse increase ipd as well????? Don’t give me hope bro ipd is one of my biggest flaws @eyes

when are you talking to the surgeon, and can you make a thread on this? Did you come up with it yourself or find it somewhere?

I came up with it, I don't know exactly when I have my appointment but it should be soon and of course I'm gonna make a thread about it... IPD and nose are strongly interconnected

• Love it
Reactions: OOGABOOGA
Barett

• Hmm...
Reactions: Darkstrand
Next time an ortho says "your palate is fine br0" I ll stab him in the eye. Orthodontists are the blackest retard gorilla niggers I have ever seen.

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA and Deleted member 685

View attachment 214291

View attachment 214293
Yo can you post a link to the Nelson device, I am kinda retarded when it comes to using websites lmao

Face Puller =/=palate expander
Face puller doesnt expand your palate at all

• JFL
Reactions: Iamthewalrus01

View attachment 214291

View attachment 214293
Bump

View attachment 214291

View attachment 214293
Me and jordan have the same palate :love:

View attachment 214293
didnt really read the thread but this is bullshit, just look at people with even wider palates:

Maxresdefault

not the best pictures, i know, but you should be able to see that they're perfectly straight. i can give you more examples if you want.

MSE or not?

didnt really read the thread but this is bullshit, just look at people with even wider palates:

View attachment 215243
not the best pictures, i know, but you should be able to see that they're perfectly straight. i can give you more examples if you want.

Jordan barrets looks way more expanded btw

Not yet, that's why I'm gonna ask about it and be the human Guinea pig for this method, but theoretically it should work

I came up with it, I don't know exactly when I have my appointment but it should be soon and of course I'm gonna make a thread about it... IPD and nose are strongly interconnected
Tag me and @CopeAndRope

you in the us? If you do this I’m going to your ortho

you, like many users, lack objectivity
Lol I really don't, why do you hate me? Their palate seems wider because their teeth are straight which is good. But for someone like barrett who probably had alot of buccator muscle resistance his teeth tip more inward and his palate is extremely expanded.

Don't ever say that shit again faggit

Lol I really don't, why do you hate me? Their palate seems wider because their teeth are straight which is good. But for someone like barrett who probably had alot of buccator muscle resistance his teeth tip more inward and his palate is extremely expanded.

Don't ever say that shit again faggit
Why would I hate you? I just stated a fact. Look at it with an open mind. You don't even have to tell me about it, I know that nobody likes to concede.

You can expect minimal IPD expansion. 1mm.
I guess you could increase it if you puncture the suture between the eyes. This in theory, but in practice? I don't know how you gonna split that suture. Will your face get scars from the puncture?

You can expect minimal IPD expansion. 1mm.
I guess you could increase it if you puncture the suture between the eyes. This in theory, but in practice? I don't know how you gonna split that suture. Will your face get scars from the puncture?
That's what I'm trying to find out, I can't promise but in Theory it should... I will combine this with taking Vitamin K2 and I'll go for slow expansion

How can they puncture the sutures between the eyes? Like how would they reach them?

• +1
How can they puncture the sutures between the eyes? Like how would they reach them?
It's just a thin layer of skin above that, also scaring should be absolut minimal if at all

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and OOGABOOGA

View attachment 214291

View attachment 214293

Dude your very good looking why are you comparing human gods to yourself ?