If your teeth can change, your face can change.

mvp2v1

mvp2v1

Show me your bones & I will show you ur destiny
Never forget this. If you teeth can change position, orientation, height (extrusion/intrusion). THEN YOU CAN CHANGE YOUR FACE!

Just a service announcement.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, Deleted member 2969, datboijj and 2 others
im going to thumb pull until my skull cracks open

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS and ProCoper
Legit always wondered whether my bite is deep or perfect. Feels like I always got gaslighted by dentists. My front teeth overlap the bottom, which I read they are supposed to do, but not more than 4mm... Can't measure that shit myself

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
i feeel like my under teeth tilts too much not sure if its overthingking also do you sleep with a chintuck? becaus ei ffeel i instincitvely open my mouth even tho i am not a moutbreather when i slepp

i feeel like my under teeth tilts too much not sure if its overthingking also do you sleep with a chintuck? becaus ei ffeel i instincitvely open my mouth even tho i am not a moutbreather when i slepp
Mouthtape. Idk how one can sleep chintucked. Seems extremely difficult as we move during sleep and our bodies will always maintain balence (health) so if ur chintucked and thus reducing your airway you will change positions in your sleep.

• +1
Reactions: sub5inchcel
im going to thumb pull until my skull cracks open
Yesterday I was doing extremely hard mewing and a weird sound from the right side of my maxilla came out

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20631, ChristianChad and sub5inchcel
Yesterday I was doing extremely hard mewing and a weird sound from the right side of my maxilla came out
Poping like sound? Edit: lol

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Hipcel
Stop trying to convince people
i gave up on that
if people really want to change they will find every single way possible
those are the only ones that matter, and they don't need you to tell them about it
learn this lesson

There's still Hope till 25

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1
I never understood why people agree that mewing can enlarge your palate but disagree that it can move your maxilla forward. Splitting a bone in two is way harder than pushing one foward imo.

I still don’t think that mewing can push you past your genetic limit tho. If you were predestined to have a recessed jaw, even with 10000years of mewing it’s not gonna change. But it can at least push you to your maximum genetic potential if you haven’t reached it yet. It did that for me and so many other people.

Jfl at mfs who think mewing is cope. Lower your fuckibg expectations you genetic trash